nabil451

my wife recieved this

25 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

me and my wife were waiting for our case number to track our case online and she start to cal the USCIS and today she received this

January 8, 2013

Draft Case Expiration Warning Notification

According to our records, you initiated a benefit request for with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on 12/13/2012. However, a draft case must be completed within 30 calendar days from the date it was started.

If you wish to continue with this benefit request, you must return to the USCIS Electronic Immigration System (ELIS) and complete and submit your request. If you do not complete and submit this benefit request within 30 calendar days of 12/13/2012, it will be automatically cancelled, and you will be unable to view or access it.

If you have any questions, please contact customer service at (800) 375-5283 or (800) 767-1833 (TTY) for assistance.

Please DO NOT reply to this message.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT IS THIS PLZ,,,, and thank you

19-11-2014 checklist received at nvc (60 days email)

16-01-2014 - Case completed (N/A on NVC wedsite)

20-01-2015 - Case completed Email with checklist

04-02-2015 - Interview scheduled

consulate
04-03-2015 - Medical
12-03-2015 - Interview
27-03-2015 - Visa in hand
02-05-2015 - POE

me and my wife were waiting for our case number to track our case online and she start to cal the USCIS and today she received this <snip>

What forms did you or she start online but not complete?

I'm a dual US/Hungarian citizen (both by birth; Hungarian citizenship verification TBA), and my husband is a dual British/Irish citizen (by treaty) from Northern Ireland. We are atheists.

All advice is given pursuant to the Disclaimer that you may read at the bottom of each forum page.

LATEST STEPS:

28 Jun 2013: POE Houston

08 Jul 2013: SSN received (at SSA office)

07 Aug 2013: Green Card received

27 Feb 2014: Whoa, life happened. Planning move "back home" together to Republic of Ireland by end of April.

29 Apr 2014: POE Dublin through Heathrow

15 May 2014: Received formal residency/work permission (GNIB card with Stamp 4, one year renewable) for the ROI

For my FULL timeline, see my "About Me" page.

For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love. (Carl Sagan)

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

me and my wife were waiting for our case number to track our case online and she start to cal the USCIS and today she received this

January 8, 2013

According to our records, you initiated a benefit request for with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on 12/13/2012. However, a draft case must be completed within 30 calendar days from the date it was started.

If you wish to continue with this benefit request, you must return to the USCIS Electronic Immigration System (ELIS) and complete and submit your request. If you do not complete and submit this benefit request within 30 calendar days of 12/13/2012, it will be automatically cancelled, and you will be unable to view or access it.

If you have any questions, please contact customer service at (800) 375-5283 or (800) 767-1833 (TTY) for assistance.

It's something completely irrelevant to a spouse visa case? By what method did your wife "receive" this? Email, phone etc. What was actually filed?

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

January 8, 2013

:time:

IR-1 Visa Timeline (Service Center: Vermont)

image.png.806852c45242bc72b5f44a862566bdaf.png

N-400 Timeline (Field Office: Orlando, FL) & Voter Registration (Online)

image.png.c85e21010f669e0303f6fafb51f19f82.png

Passport Timeline (Submitted at USPS, Standard Processing, Standard Delivery, Locator number: 51) & SSA Update & Naturalization Certificate Receipt

03/23/2022: Application for passport submitted at USPS facility under standard processing.

04/04/2022: Status changed to “The U.S. Department of State has received your application for your passport book on 04/04/2022. We're now reviewing your application and supporting documents...Your application locator number is 51*******.

04/04/2022: Check for passport cashed.

05/03/2022: Status changed to "The U.S. Department of State approved your application for your passport book. We're now printing your passport book and preparing to give it to you. You should receive your passport book on or around 05/09/2022."

05/05/2022: Passport Received.

05/09/2022: SSA Citizenship Status Updated.

05/25/2022: Naturalization Certificate received in mail.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

hi nabil!

Fill out yer timeline, perhaps we can help you based on where you are in the process.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

hi nabil!

Fill out yer timeline, perhaps we can help you based on where you are in the process.

i am from algeria and my wife is from usa and we got married this november and we snt package of 130 but we didnt get any case nember is it normal?

consulate
04-03-2015 - Medical
12-03-2015 - Interview
02-05-2015 - POE

Timeline

here -> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=148985

Fill it out.

Purty Please?

Purty Please with roasted mutton on it?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Also, you are going to need your wife to come on here and explain, in detail, how you filed and what has gone on since you did.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

No time line etc. no good information.

ok me and my wife filled up the I 130 and we put the form i 130+ everything in the package but what i dont understand is that my wife said the check was cash out ???? does it look normal ???

consulate
04-03-2015 - Medical
12-03-2015 - Interview
02-05-2015 - POE

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

ok me and my wife filled up the I 130 and we put the form i 130+ everything in the package but what i dont understand is that my wife said the check was cash out ???? does it look normal ???

No, which is why your wife needs to come an explain, step by step, exactly what she did.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

May she means the check was cashed, then comes the receipt in the mail, etc. Complete your time line please.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Timeline

based on your scant timeline data,

I say the email was sent in error.

Please to ask your USCitizen Petitioner Spouse to

call into USCIS and ask for casefile status.

Then let us know what is told to you.

Thanks !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

When you send in your I130 packett you have to enclose a check to pay for the petition. What your wife is telling you is that the USCIS cashed the check which is a good thing that means they recieved your packet. Now as for what your wife was sent by them. If she went on line to register to be able to track her progress and didnt complete it or she filled anything out online and she didnt complete it that is what they are referring to. However like you were told it is best to have your wife call and ask them what they are referring too that is the quickest way to get your answer. And to get help from people on this site it is important to fill in your time line that way they know where you are in the process and then it is much easier for them to answer questions for you. Knowing when you sent in the packet via the timeline then someone could tell you yes you should have your NOA1 already or now wait alittle longer. The more information you provide when asking anything the quicker you can get the right answers. Welcome to Visa Journey... wish you a quick journey...

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Initial Review

On December 17, 2012, we received this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or contact our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCIS reviews the applicant's/petitioner's criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators.

my wife got a recipient number and when i checked here (Check My Case Status) in the official uscis website i got what is mentioned above......?????

consulate
04-03-2015 - Medical
12-03-2015 - Interview
02-05-2015 - POE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.