d and c

Those who are still waiting... When was the last time you saw your fiancé (e)?

77 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

THAT will be awesome will love to be buddys. dont worry everything will be over soon.i guess i still have about 5 more months to go :crying: if all goes well.our case just arrieved at the consuulate a few weeks :dance: .But until then its skype for us.goodluck dear.will approve your friendrequest. :thumbs:

Yay! thanks. will message you.lol

awww but that is recent.dont worry dear

Timeline

My fiancee and I spent a romantic week in Panama 10/28 to 11/4. It was a great idea because we got to spend quality time alone together. When I visited her in Colombia her family and friends were around us a lot :) . I gave my fiancee her engagement ring during the trip to Panama so we have an everlasting memory of our time together. I wanted to visit her in February but I decided to wait until her interview at the Embassy which we hope will be in April if her petition is approved in January or February. I don't have the money or the vacation time at work to visit her twice in the first 4 months of the year. We see each other on Skype everyday and I encourage her by talking about the couples on this site that haven't seen each other for more than 6 months. I also tell her about the immigrants I work with that left their spouses behind in their home countries so they can have the opportunity to come to the US and work. I know the wait until the next trip will be difficult but our love is strong enough to endure the stress and sadness. Good luck to all of you and thank you for inspiring us.

Aww what a romantic story! Congrats to you two on your engagement. Good luck to your sweetheart on her interview in April. Thanks for also inspiring me too.

Timeline

Last time I saw my honey in person was February 29, 2011 at the airport. With my new job not giving me any vacation until I have worked here a year, I don't think I will be able to go back until September. That will make 18 months apart...unless something great happens with his visa :o

18mos is such a Very long time. Hope his visa gets approval very soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

It's been 35 days and I am going to see her again in 23 days, which means total 58 days apart. Next trip after that lined up in 60 days again. Hopefuly the trip after that will be at the time of her visa interview. Yeah, it costs money and takes time, but nothing is more important to me than being with my love.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

The last time me and my fiancee seen each other was 2 months ago but I miss her terribly. I just applied for a k-1 visa dec.17 and I am hoping that everything goes fast and smoothly. I am aware that k1 visa wait times vary by case but I am wondering how long other people had to wait for. I am a USC and my fiancee is in Cambodia. I have had a lot of girls in my life she is by far the best. I love her with all my heart. I am missing her so much I cannot sleep so I made an account VJ :-P to keep me busy.

I wouldn't see mine until July only if I visit him. Still gathering documents to file the K1. I saw him a month ago for few days. He was denied visitor visa because they don't think he'll return to Ghana :-( . Miss him can not believe I have to wait for such a long time to see him again :-( . Need something to keep me going so post your sob story here.

The last time I saw him was last August 10 during his 5th visit here in Philippines. But thank God because we will be together again soon this month while waiting for our NOA2.

God bless your petition. :)

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart

and lean not on your own understanding;

in all your ways submit to Him,
and He will make your paths straight.

In GOD we trust. † = ♥

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Two years anniversary? that's fantastic! It was a sad moment separating from the airport. I'm so happy for the two of you! It'll be honeymoon in paradise lol. How did you survive for the eight months being separated? Happy Anniversary. Are you two married?

Yes 2 years anniversary in relationship :whistle: we will get married after the k1 visa finished, no matter what the result will be :P

I pass, I will move there and get married (L)

I fail, he will move here and get marriend (L)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.