d and c

Those who are still waiting... When was the last time you saw your fiancé (e)?

77 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I wouldn't see mine until July only if I visit him. Still gathering documents to file the K1. I saw him a month ago for few days. He was denied visitor visa because they don't think he'll return to Ghana :-( . Miss him can not believe I have to wait for such a long time to see him again :-( . Need something to keep me going so post your sob story here.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Well if he shows evidence to the immigration people in the airport like a letter from his boss or a work contract or the contract from his apartment then there (to show that he has to go back) isn't much of a problem. Maybe you can visit too. Time will pass soon don't worry. I keep myself busy with work and gym and weeks go by easily. Head up. it's a tough journey but I'm sure it's worth it ;)

Our K-1 journey * I am the beneficiary *

08/03/2012 sent I-129F

06/27/2013 Interview at Frankfurt Consulate = Approved.

08/09/2013 Wedding!

AOS

09/03/2013 Sent AOS + EAD + AP

12/30/2013 PR card in hand.

ROC

09/29/2015 Sent I-751

10/30/15 Biometrics

05/19/16 Approved

N-400

10/04/2016 Send Package

10/15/2016 NOA

11/04/2016 Biometrics

02/01/2017 Interview

02/23/2017 Oath!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Relax enjoy the wait the the rest of the gang hang in there.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Sorry to hear about his visitor visa was denied.

The last time I saw my fiancé was April 22 2012, at 10:50pm at the airport. Actually it has been 8 months and 8 days already, but I am going to see my sweet potato again in the next 13 days from now :dance: I am so excited and I can't wait to celebrate our 2 years anniversary together (L)

Again, good things will come to those who wait = PATIENCE :yes:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I wouldn't see mine until July only if I visit him. Still gathering documents to file the K1. I saw him a month ago for few days. He was denied visitor visa because they don't think he'll return to Ghana :-( . Miss him can not believe I have to wait for such a long time to see him again :-( . Need something to keep me going so post your sob story here.

Applying for a visitor visa. Will that show up in the k1 process?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

met my Fiancee Aug. 2011,stayed for 2 weeks with her in China..Filed K-1 Visa..during the process she obtain a tourist visa and came with a group ,to the west coast.i went and stayed a few days with her.I went back to China in Apr. 2012,met her family..May 2012 , she went to Interview..not only did they denied it they also revoked her tourist visa fo intending to Immigrate and P6CI...SO,now we plan to Marry in Feb. I have Hired a Lawyer and we have been apart for over 9 Months . we will marry and then file I-130...AHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Timeline

met my Fiancee Aug. 2011,stayed for 2 weeks with her in China..Filed K-1 Visa..during the process she obtain a tourist visa and came with a group ,to the west coast.i went and stayed a few days with her.I went back to China in Apr. 2012,met her family..May 2012 , she went to Interview..not only did they denied it they also revoked her tourist visa fo intending to Immigrate and P6CI...SO,now we plan to Marry in Feb. I have Hired a Lawyer and we have been apart for over 9 Months . we will marry and then file I-130...AHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Oh mine! that's very sad. So sorry to hear that. Hopefully the CR 1 will work for you guys. Keeppraying my dear that's all we can do.

Timeline
:( THE LAST TIME I SAW MY FIANCE was on 21st march at 10:pm.it was raining at the AIRPORT THAT DAY WE BOTH COULDNT SAY GOODBYE.It broke my heart to watch him leave,i miss him everyday even though i see him everyday on skype and get to watch him walk through the door from a harddays work,it heartbreaking to watch him cook by himself and do the lundary,cos as a Ghanaian woman we are trained to worship our husbands and treat them like royalty.watching him do all these stuff on his own breaks my heart i feel so sorry for him cos i know he needs me.when he was in Ghana he would complain about how i would put everything of his in order even before he woke up from bed.it hurts a bit more eachday but i get strenght through the word of God,knowing in my heart that oneday i would wake up beside the man i love never to sign onto skype anymore.You should take solace in the fact that everyday u get coser to sharing a lifetime with the one you love .It will soon end.just dont keep counting the days becuase that will only make you feel more lonely.Take one step at a time.everything will be over soon.Dont forget to say a prayer everyday.God be with u :)

It was 13 months for us

Hang in there folks!

K1
05/22/12 - Mailed I-129F
08/17/12 - Approved I-129F NOA2 (85 days)
11/19/12 - Approved Visa!! (179 days)
12/01/12 - POE Honolulu, HI
12/21/12 - Wedding Day!
AOS, EAD and AP
01/05/13 - Mailed I-485, I-765 and I-131
01/09/13 - USCIS accepted case and received text
01/11/13 - Cashed check
01/08/13 - Received NOA1
01/18/13 - Received Biometrics Appointment Notice
01/22/13 - Early Biometrics Walk-in (scheduled Feb 7)
01/27/13 - We're pregnant!!
02/04/13 - Received Appointment Notice
03/04/13 - Approved EAD and AP (58 days)
03/12/13 - Received EAD and AP combo card
03/12/13 - Interview and Approved GC (63 days)
03/20/13 - Received Green Card

10/3/13 - Baby #1 arrived

2/17/14 - Pregnant again! LOL

10/20/14 - Baby #2 arrived
ROC
01/09/15 - Mailed I-751

01/12/15 - NOA

01/16/15 - Received NOA Letter

01/20/15 - Mailed DMV 1yr Extension

02/05/15 - Received Biometrics Letter

02/09/15 - Early Bio (Walk-IN)

02/19/15 - Biometrics Appointment

06/15/15 - Approved
06/15/15 - Card Ordered and Mailed

08/22/15 - Card Received

N-400 on or after 12/15/15

and they'll live happily ever, ever after...
Relationship Journey: Our pursuit to happiness

Timeline

Well if he shows evidence to the immigration people in the airport like a letter from his boss or a work contract or the contract from his apartment then there (to show that he has to go back) isn't much of a problem. Maybe you can visit too. Time will pass soon don't worry. I keep myself busy with work and gym and weeks go by easily. Head up. it's a tough journey but I'm sure it's worth it ;)

Yes he had all the proofs but they still give him a denial all because he stated in the letter he's visiting his girlfriend. so he can't apply for another tourist visa for another year. So I'll find things to do just to keep me busy.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

That is so weird. He didn't intern to marry you though no?

I'm so sorry :(

Edited by Arinlars

Our K-1 journey * I am the beneficiary *

08/03/2012 sent I-129F

06/27/2013 Interview at Frankfurt Consulate = Approved.

08/09/2013 Wedding!

AOS

09/03/2013 Sent AOS + EAD + AP

12/30/2013 PR card in hand.

ROC

09/29/2015 Sent I-751

10/30/15 Biometrics

05/19/16 Approved

N-400

10/04/2016 Send Package

10/15/2016 NOA

11/04/2016 Biometrics

02/01/2017 Interview

02/23/2017 Oath!

Timeline

That is so weird. He didn't intern to marry you though no?

I'm so sorry :(

We'll file the K1 visa for him to come before we can marry. We're gathering the required docs for me to begin the filing. But I'll continue to pray.

Timeline

Its been a year , but hopefully it wont be much longer......

OMG!!! I'm sorry. one year is a very long time that I'm not sure how I'll survive without my Prince! So sad. Hope everything is going smooth with the filing. What have been keeping you up without your love? Can't imagine.

It was 13 months for us

Hang in there folks!

Wow! That's a long time. So you finally have your love with you?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.