shin shin

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH IT???

35 posts in this topic

Missing my husband so bad there are times I really wanna call him or at least see him one more time inspite of what he did to me,I missed the days that he's really nice to me...Last I went to see my therapy I asked him if it a good idea if I will send a Christmas card to my husband and she said no she said If do that he might think that what he did to me is not that bad that I'm ok with it...

Also I sent Christmas card to his parents but I didn't get any response from them..his parents especially his mom was really sweet and we had a good relationship when me and husband are still good...but right now I don't know..

I was thinking that maybe they got mad at me because I made my a report of what my husband did to me..

Sorry I'm just depressed again..I will also see a psychiatrist next month my therapist cannot prescribed anti depressant/anti anxiety but Psychiatrist can do...

I really wanna forget that part of my life because its really painful but I still care about my husband.

So help me God :(

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Missing my husband so bad there are times I really wanna call him or at least see him one more time inspite of what he did to me,I missed the days that he's really nice to me...Last I went to see my therapy I asked him if it a good idea if I will send a Christmas card to my husband and she said no she said If do that he might think that what he did to me is not that bad that I'm ok with it...

Also I sent Christmas card to his parents but I didn't get any response from them..his parents especially his mom was really sweet and we had a good relationship when me and husband are still good...but right now I don't know..

I was thinking that maybe they got mad at me because I made my a report of what my husband did to me..

Sorry I'm just depressed again..I will also see a psychiatrist next month my therapist cannot prescribed anti depressant/anti anxiety but Psychiatrist can do...

I really wanna forget that part of my life because its really painful but I still care about my husband.

So help me God :(

Sorry about that. There's no problem that cant be solve. if you miss him so much call him, talk to him. i suggest you give LOVE a second chance! good luck.

Sorry about that. There's no problem that cant be solve. if you miss him so much call him, talk to him. i suggest you give LOVE a second chance! good luck.

thanks..maybe one of this day I will....I will always have an open arms for him even after divorce...

I just missing him soo much :(

Timeline

thanks..maybe one of this day I will....I will always have an open arms for him even after divorce...

I just missing him soo much :(

you welcome. sounds good! maybe his feeling the same way as you do you never know. just call him and see how his doing. take care.

you welcome. sounds good! maybe his feeling the same way as you do you never know. just call him and see how his doing. take care.

It make me feel a lil excited but i know my husband for sure he's really mad at me right now as he found out that I made a report of his abuse to me...oh life oh life

Timeline

It make me feel a lil excited but i know my husband for sure he's really mad at me right now as he found out that I made a report of his abuse to me...oh life oh life

[/

wow! was he abusing you?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

**** Moving from General Immgration to Off Topic as not immigration process related *****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Sounds like you miss something that doesn't exist anymore. An "abusive husband" is not "a nice husband" anymore, these two terms cannot coexist, they exclud each other. Do you understand what I mean? Is picking up the phone and calling a good idea?You decide. But the reality is - you would be calling an abuser. That's what your spouse has become.

My N-400 Journey

06-02-2017 - N-400 package mailed to Dallas Lockbox

06-06-2017 - Credit card charged; received text and email confirming that application was received and NOA is on its way

06-10-2017 - Received NOA letter from NBC dated 06-05-2017

06-16-2017 - Received Biometrics Appointment Letter for 06-28-2017

01-19-2018 - Interview Letter sent

02-27-18 - Interview and Oath Ceremony. Finally US CITIZEN! 

My ROC Journey

03-08-2012 - I-751 package mailed to VSC

03-10-2012 - I-751 package delivered

03-14-2012 - Check cashed

03-15-2012 - NOA received, dated 03-12-2012

04-27-2012 - Biometrics appointment

11-23-2012 - ROC approved

11-28-2012 - Approval letter received

12-06-2012 - 10 years Green Card received

My AOS Journey

04-17-09 I-130&I-485&I-765 received by USCIS

04-19-10 AOS Approved

04-29-10 Green Card received

Sounds like you miss something that doesn't exist anymore. An "abusive husband" is not "a nice husband" anymore, these two terms cannot coexist, they exclud each other. Do you understand what I mean? Is picking up the phone and calling a good idea?You decide. But the reality is - you would be calling an abuser. That's what your spouse has become.

I know.. thats why I'm trying hard not to but its like a heart vs. mind...reality vs fantasy...

thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I suggest each time you feel you are missing him ?

Hit yerself with a taser for 10 seconds.

It's in-expensive, but effective, electro-shock therapy.

Over time, you won't have these feelings anymore, as your sub-conscious understands that to miss him represents physical pain.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Over time, you won't have these feelings anymore, as your sub-conscious understands that to miss him represents physical pain.

if he beat you up physically then he was abusive. International relationships have high rates of failure. due to many many issues. if you are in the divorce process. good luck. time will heal your wounds. who knows you may end up marrying again. you will always feel something for your ex husband. because thats normal. time will heal the wounds.

Where I can get one?? :D

I slap my self every time I'm tempting to call him that's why I don't put my phone or laptop close to me at night or else I will dial as fast as I can lol....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

any personal security store, or spy shop.

You could ask a friend to get one for you - is also great personal protection, to use against any attacker.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

if he beat you up physically then he was abusive. International relationships have high rates of failure. due to many many issues. if you are in the divorce process. good luck. time will heal your wounds. who knows you may end up marrying again. you will always feel something for your ex husband. because thats normal. time will heal the wounds.

No he never beat me physically....he just hit my laptop.throw stuff,disconnected internet.dont give me access to see my friend isolate me.never bought grocery food and kicked me out of the house i stayed home no job and no car....I suspect he's seeing his somebody else....