nekki

He was playing me all along and i have evidence

37 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

To cut the long story short, caught him red handed and he tried justifying everything he did. I have every evidence he was playing games and was trying to use me. His real gf and i have been chatting and talking ever since. Including messages he sent her that she showed me and in his own words. I want to put him on red flag both here and the embassy in Nigeria. As we speak, he is on his new targets even on fb and twitter just enjoying what he's doing. How do i go about red flagging him so he will never step foot here or anywhere else using anyone else please.thanks.

Edited by nekki

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

You first need to cancel your petition.

You can send an email to uscis to cancel and then send a hardcopy by mail. Also send an email to the embassy so they can keep it all in his files.

Send all the facts you know.

Are you sure she is not lying? Have you verified what she says with him?

Once you send in the facts that he was using you it should follow him anytime someone else petitions for him but it is no guarentee he will be banned from the usa. Hopefully if he is just using someone the uscis, dos, ICE and whatever other agencies are involved will investigate him thoroughly before approving him.

You can send emails to all the agencies involved. But cancelling the petition and notifying uscis and the embassy should be effective.

Sorry and I am glad you found out before he came here

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

To cut the long story short, caught him red handed and he tried justifying everything he did. I have every evidence he was playing games and was trying to use me. His real gf and i have been chatting and talking ever since. Including messages he sent her that she showed me and in his own words. I want to put him on red flag both here and the embassy in Nigeria. As we speak, he is on his new targets even on fb and twitter just enjoying what he's doing. How do i go about red flagging him so he will never step foot here or anywhere else using anyone else please.thanks.

i take it you and this guy is married????

if you already filed the K1 visa for him and would like to cancel it, just call up the USCIS to report that and tell them you want to cancel it. They'll do that with no hesitation and will be thankful that you did. If your case is already at NVC, which you should get that in the mail if it did, then also contact them as wll. Don't worry, once you call up USCIS and NVC, they'll handle it. They will want you to also document that in writing and send it to them. But yes, do call them. They will tell you what you need to do. It's free, so why not L) Then, it's done. Best of luck.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

nekki,

See wahala! If you are sure darling then follow the advice given above and notify the embassy and Uscis ASAP. Better you find out now than when he is here, you feel me sha?

yes i have every evidence. He's being a coward and not telling me directly. We have mutual friends who he has texted, chatted and they showed me everything. Including that gf of his sent me all he told her.

You can send an email to uscis to cancel and then send a hardcopy by mail. Also send an email to the embassy so they can keep it all in his files.

Once you send in the facts that he was using you it should follow him anytime someone else petitions for him but it is no guarentee he will be banned from the usa. Hopefully if he is just using someone the uscis, dos, ICE and whatever other agencies are involved will investigate him thoroughly before approving him.

You can send emails to all the agencies involved. But cancelling the petition and notifying uscis and the embassy should be effective.

Once you withdraw the I-129f petition, you can certainly send a letter/email to the US embassy/consulate to attempt to blacklist him in case he looks for other women to scam. Make sure to send any evidence you have - chat with real gf?; all his ID info - full name(s), place of birth, date of birth.

Good luck and good for you for finding out early and not getting scammed!

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

yes o i have everything on my phone. All that remains now is to print them out as hard copy. The nerve of him and til now he's still playing games with other women online abroad and in Nigeria

nekki,

See wahala! If you are sure darling then follow the advice given above and notify the embassy and Uscis ASAP. Better you find out now than when he is here, you feel me sha?

good.gifgood.gifgood.gifgood.gifgood.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Moved from K1 Process & Procedures to General Immigration-Related Discussion; OP's main question is not about the K1 process but how to ensure the appropriate authorities are informed about and aware of an individual trying to perpetrate fraud.

Edited by Ryan H

Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

December 18, 2023:  Filed I-90 to renew Green Card

December 21, 2023:  Production of new Green Card ordered - will be seeing USCIS again every 10 years for renewal

Timeline

Men like this deserve a special place in H-ll. They do not respect the people they trample in their quest for a green card and they are users and abusers in the worse way. Each time one is uncovered it adversely affects every valid relationship from the same location. Send what you know to USCIS, the embassy and maybe even ICE. Too many Nigerians use others to get to the US.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Timeline

I am so sorry Nekki. But do follow all this good advice and write as detailed as you can what has happened. If you have user ID's thats great also.

Your heart will heal and you are brave and wonderful to meet this head on and stop it. Good for you. All the best. God bless you.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

please what is ICE? Can i get more info on it?

Men like this deserve a special place in H-ll. They do not respect the people they trample in their quest for a green card and they are users and abusers in the worse way. Each time one is uncovered it adversely affects every valid relationship from the same location. Send what you know to USCIS, the embassy and maybe even ICE. Too many Nigerians use others to get to the US.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Some men are so gullible...I wonder why they believe so much in games....u are blessed with someone and u still want to jeopardice everything....I wish u well with ur decision....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.