masha2012

facebook messages

23 posts in this topic

That's going to be one heavy folder you'll be carrying into the embassy with you lol. Just print out a few pages from each month from the day you started talking up until before the interview, that should be enough to prove an ongoing relationship. Make sure dates/time stamps are visible.

Good luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

can someone help me... i have like more then 70 pages of facebook messaages( so far but we still have like 3 more months till interview)... what should i do print them all??

What I did was copy and paste them into word or something similar to that... that cust down on our skype records a whole bunch...

Rachel & Tom <3

There isn't a specific time on when you should print them out, but it nice to start gathering up all your proof before hand and having everything organized for once your interview date comes along you won't have to be rushing. Cause if so far you have 70 pages now, it will be double from now to 3 month later. So just print out chat and put it in a folder.

~* GodsGift225*~

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Yes, print them all. You have three months to go, so it will be easy.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Do they actually care about reading your fb chats? Not sure that's stuff I'd like to share with some rando.

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

all our messages in ukrainian language so they wont be able to read them anyways.. plus they will not have time to read them.. nut i dont want to print just couple pages from each month and then at the interview they will tell me "so if u didn't print everything it means u hiding something",, but deffenetly i don't want to print 100 pages...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

can someone help me... i have like more then 70 pages of facebook messaages( so far but we still have like 3 more months till interview)... what should i do print them all??

We had more than 3000 emails between us. I printed a FEW like 4 I think) emails from each of us and an email LOG which showed all the emials, but not the text

But no, you do not need 8000 facebook messages. Print a sampling of them throughout the relationship. A few pages of of persons' facebook should be sufficient

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

all our messages in ukrainian language so they wont be able to read them anyways.. plus they will not have time to read them.. nut i dont want to print just couple pages from each month and then at the interview they will tell me "so if u didn't print everything it means u hiding something",, but deffenetly i don't want to print 100 pages...

Ukrainian is acceptable at the Kiev embassy without translation. The people there speak Russian, Ukrainina nad English

Stop inventing things to worry about. We had NO facebook messages and only showed 8 out of 3000 emails. We did not even have ONE question asked.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Do they actually care about reading your fb chats? Not sure that's stuff I'd like to share with some rando.

Probably not, they never looked at our emails at all. But if it was a method of communication they should have at least a sampling of those.

Gary And Alla

Filed: Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I would think it would be better to print the pages with the facebook header and date / time showing. as copying to wordpad only shows what you printed and no actual proof that was real facebook time. as anyone could write a bunch of letters, ect on wordpad and say it was from facebook. they would want real proof.

*The Family Rules*

Always tell the truth , Always argue naked,of course not in the childrens presence.and Don't go to bed angry.

Too much t.v is bad, too much reading is good! Family comes first, always be there.

Hands are for hugging not for hitting! Be thankful for what you have.. don't envy others

Have fun, be kind, ask first, no fussing, no whining., Husband adore her always- Wife love him forever

Sing silly, dance crazy, hug often, snuggle daily ,use your manners- Yes, please. No, thank you.

Use nice words, ignore dirty words Share everything except bad ideas

Say your prayers, thank God for this family.

Always be nice to strangers cuz they just might be a friend you have'nt met yet..!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Go to your facebook account settings and click on "download a copy of your Facebook data". Hopefully this link works for you: https://www.facebook.com/download/?h=AaAO-X_OpLc1Evtv

We had more than 3000 emails between us. I printed a FEW like 4 I think) emails from each of us and an email LOG which showed all the emials, but not the text

But no, you do not need 8000 facebook messages. Print a sampling of them throughout the relationship. A few pages of of persons' facebook should be sufficient

all our messages in ukrainian language so they wont be able to read them anyways.. plus they will not have time to read them.. nut i dont want to print just couple pages from each month and then at the interview they will tell me "so if u didn't print everything it means u hiding something",, but deffenetly i don't want to print 100 pages..

Yep! No CO is going to want to look through hundreds of pages of correspondence. And why would they think you're hiding something? If anything you're trying to make their jobs a bit easier.

To my interview I took pictures, a sample of skype chats, emails & viber messages & the CO didn't even ask me for any of it.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

what i would do is, screencap the message log with a timestamp, once for each day. that way, you'd have what... at least 30 each month. i did that, and just screen capped the first message of each day. there was no context to any of it, it just showed that we messaged each other every day.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.