Danno

4 more years of Obama drove man to his death.

45 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

FLORIDA MAN ‘VERY UPSET ABOUT THE ELECTION RESULTS’ KILLS HIMSELF, WRITES ‘F**K OBAMA’ ON HIS WILL

Posted on November 14, 2012 at 10:08am by Madeleine Morgenstern Print »Email »

Comments (156)

A Florida tanning salon owner who told his partner “if Barack gets re-elected, I’m not going to be around” was found dead two days after the election with empty prescription bottles nearby and the words “f–k Obama” written on his will, the Key West Citizen reported.

Henry Hamilton, 64, the owner of Tropical Tan in Key West, was “very upset about the election results,” his partner Michael Cossey reportedly told a police officer.

Police reported finding two empty prescription bottles, one to treat anxiety and one to treat schizophrenia.

Key West Police Department spokeswoman Alyson Crean told the Citizen autopsy results were pending but said there was “absolutely no evidence of foul play.”

Cossey told police that Hamilton “has been very stressed about his business,” the newspaper reported, and said the last time they spoke was “when we watched the election results” on Nov. 6 when Obama defeated Republican challenger Mitt Romney.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/florida-man-very-upset-about-the-election-results-kills-himself-writes-fk-obama-on-his-will/

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Poor mental health. Fox "News" kills.

Edited by Harpa Timsah

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

The Republican voter base is shrinking enough on it's own with any help from guys like this. :lol:

Can you imagine if they were to do like Lemmings?

lemmings.gif

Edited by sly_wolf
Funny-quotes-Daffy-Duck.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Pretty sure it was his poor mental health that drove him to his death. Nice try though. Next thing you know, there'll be a post about how Obama kills kittens for fun.

July 09, 2012 - Sent in application for I-129f petition for K1 Visa
Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
Feb. 23, 2013 - Visa received
March 31, 2013 - POE
April 12, 2013 - Wedding! (41213 prime!)

May 02, 2013 - Sent off AOS, EAD, AP package

May 04, 2013 - Package arrived at Chicago lockbox

May 22, 2013 - Early walk in Biometrics, Alexandria VA

June 03, 2013 - RFE for AOS

June 17, 2013 - RFE response received

July 05, 2013 - EAD and AP approved

July 10, 2013 - EAD card production

Pretty sure it was his poor mental health that drove him to his death. Nice try though. Next thing you know, there'll be a post about how Obama kills kittens for fun.

And we know thats coming soon. :lol:

Funny-quotes-Daffy-Duck.jpg

Filed: Other Timeline

You lost me at a "tanning salon in Florida."

That's mental already.

I'm not surprised that he hated blacks, especially a black President. They are probably not among his customers anyway.

Edited by Brother Hesekiel

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all . . . . The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic . . . . There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.

President Teddy Roosevelt on Columbus Day 1915

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

As I said before .... some People just cant cope with the small stuff and need meds. Was that one of those so called "real man" repubs?

read more news and you'll find out he was gay.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

As I said before .... some People just cant cope with the small stuff and need meds. Was that one of those so called "real man" repubs?

"Repubs"???

Most people assume he was a former Obama supporter back in 08.... the bitterness of reality is more than the feeble minded can take.

But, I gotta hand it too him, in many ways he was breaking the Left-wing mold....

-He took responsibility for his earlier error (when voting in 08)

- His meds were legal.

-He stayed in the country after the Obama disappointment where as "running out" is the preferred leftist impulse.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn