life america

Joining baby to petition

11 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

1-If the baby is born after your visa is issued what will be the process and documents needed in the port of the entry?

2-how much time take to prepare them? plz what will be the process ??

3-But if the baby is born before the visa is issued how can i add him as derivative should i tell that to consulare officer in the day of interview because my case now is completed ad forwarded to my oriiginal consulate? what documents needed and how much time take this process??

mother /f2a category and husband s green card holder

Timeline

hi,i read in the instructions of filling form i864ez that

-The relative u are sponsoring is not the only person immigrating based upon the underlying visa petition

i want to join my baby in the petition that s not possible???

tell me what should i do i have just send form i864ez with tax return,should i contact nvc to change this form??

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

*** two topics merged ****

Check out this answer to the same question: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/398080-question-baby-of-lpr/page__view__findpost__p__5805154

Edited by Penguin_ie

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Timeline

hi,plz we send form i864ez to nvc and after my case be completed my baby will born in my original country /in the instruction of that form is written that u have to add just one relative ,so if we fill new form i864 it will be accepted as follow to join or we should submit another i130

2-we send i864ez withaout pay stubs and emp letter will nvc request or they will close the case withaout asking

As i do remember, i864ez is used only for a single petitioned person, to provide AOS.

Thus, once you have an addition to the family, new baby joins you, you not qualify for the i-864EZ anymore.

Thus, you may need to file 2 i-864 forms (one for spouse and one for the kid).

Regrading i-130, once your spouse become a USC, s/he will be required to file a separate i-130 for the kid.

02/09/2010 - Married
05/02/2012 - I-130 sent for my wife and kids
05/09/2012 - NOA1 hard copy received
10/18/2012 - Became a USC and called USCIS to upgrade cases to IR-1/CR-1
10/22/2012 - Got the notice of case upgrade to IR-1
01/29/2013 - NOA2 email

NVC:
02/04/2013: NVC Received
02/22/2013: BOG number/IIN
02/22/2013: Choice of Agent email sent
02/26/2013: AOS bill invoiced
02/26/2013: AOS bill paid
03/06/2013: AOS bill shows PAID
03/07/2013: Choice of Agent email accepted
03/07/2013: IV bill invoiced
03/13/2013: IV bill paid
03/23/2013: IV bill shows PAID
04/01/2013: AOS package sent
04/01/2013: IV package sent
04/17/2013: RFE for AOS package, requested form I-864W
04/18/2013: Sent RFE back to NVC
05/02/2013: Case complete
05/13/2013: Interview scheduled

US Embassy/Consulate:
05/21/2012: Embassy received
06/05/2013: Medical
06/26/2013: Interview
06/27/2013: Visa in hand
07/03/2013: POE WAS, VA

08/07/2013: Permanent residence card arrived

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

If I have a kid with my husband, it automatically has dual citizenship in the us/canada.

I would NOT have to file an I-130 for it, which was why I speculated on her country as I'm not sure if it's the same for wherever she's from?

oldlady.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

sunrise usa - is the spouse in the USA a USCitizen, or no ?

if so, does he qualify (in years) as a USCitizen for CRBA purposes for the child?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Read the links above, enough advice has been given to GREEN CARD 2013 regarding this. You have the same question. :reading:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.