Therealworld

No longer need Interview!!!!

69 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Damed if you do damed if you dont. People want to know and when they do negativity still comes out. The world in which we live in me keep moving on. People are happy about there own situations. This is the way life is. Other things happen for others and I either support with positiveness or keep quiet. Stay focused. Everyone is happy about the person they are with for their own personal reasons. I may not agree with your reasons but who am I to judge. Remember only God can Judge.

Renee

Damed if you do damed if you dont. People want to know and when they do negativity still comes out. The world in which we live in me keep moving on. People are happy about there own situations. This is the way life is. Other things happen for others and I either support with positiveness or keep quiet. Stay focused. Everyone is happy about the person they are with for their own personal reasons. I may not agree with your reasons but who am I to judge. Remember only God can Judge.

Really?

Is that why you sent me those two hate filled private message? no0pb.gif

What I have learned out here is that people can not just be happy for you. There has to be sarcastic attitudes that should be kept to ones self. Yes there is freedom of speech, but then again there are limits as well. I wish well for others as I have always did. This sight is to be able to share your experiences granted some should be left unsaid, but at times I feel why share experiences or give an explanation if someone has to be a bad apple with again a sarcastic comment or negative comment. Nobody knows what is really and truley going on with a person. We only go by what we are being told. I have never once responded to someones post unless it is a positive comment, regardless of the issue. Too many people are nasty and rude on this site and maybe that is who they are and will never focus on trying to change that. People just really need to keep it positive on this site. It is really sad what I read sometimes. Negative attitudes get people no where while positive ones get you where you want to be in due time. Remember things happen and they happen for a reason. A lesson for life to learn. Just please stop the hating and sarcastic attitude, negative comments should remain silent. Somepeople should realize what they say and do of a negative manner has a bad impact on some people. Was always taught think before you speak in this case think before you right. You may be one to reach out and get an comment or answer you may not like because you are dealing with all types of people. I wish you luck when that time comes. Take care this is my last post there is no longer a reason for me to be here and deal with such! Again I always wish people well.

Renee

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

babygurl just relax dear and prepare for your hubby coming soon. Everyone is waiting and sometimes frustrations can come about....

anyways its good that you caught a break :thumbs:

4027-dil-ko-choo-jaye-gi-shayari-collection-heart_91.gif?d=1205939495

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline

Congrat babyfurl, you came on here first to seek help going through the immigration process. We might not be expert here but everybody's experience can enlighten your journey.

It is good new things come up during this thread and it is fair to explain before hand what good news come up your way.we are here to discuss and share different type I visas and immigration related topic. I am not attacking your personality but it seems you are selfish and egoist full of yourself and ready to bite anybody who think you are wrong leaving the thread hanging.

It should not take hammer and axe for you to feel like answering anybody but the moment you post something you are expecting people to contribute and it is the right to know the WHY your fiancé won't need the interview anymore but will be coming ...

When I first read your post I said maybe your fiancé got his DV lottery or you the petitioner convince immigration that you are aero phobia or acrophobia so you will want to have your fiancé flies to you...

You see how it helps when you make a clear post?

Have a good day and all the best

Edited by ProudAfrican

May God Bless Us All In This New World.We All Have Come From Afar And We Need The Lord's Guidance For Success.

NB:I am not an Immigration Attorney, All i say here is based on my personal experiences through K-1 visa process and CR1/IR1 visa process.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrat babyfurl, you came on here first to seek help going through the immigration process. We might not be expert here but everybody's experience can enlighten your journey.

It is good new things come up during this thread and it is fair to explain before hand what good news come up your way.we are here to discuss and share different type I visas and immigration related topic. I am not attacking your personality but it seems you are selfish and egoist full of yourself and ready to bite anybody who think you are wrong leaving the thread hanging.

It should not take hammer and axe for you to feel like answering anybody but the moment you post something you are expecting people to contribute and it is the right to know the WHY your fiancé won't need the interview anymore but will be coming ...

When I first read your post I said maybe your fiancé got his DV lottery or you the petitioner convince immigration that you are aero phobia or acrophobia so you will want to have your fiancé flies to you...

Very well said.

Filed: Other Country: Kenya
Timeline

Really?

Is that why you sent me those two hate filled private message? no0pb.gif

I got some PM's too LOL... All I did was state the truth!! That I am sick of people who come on here and don't follow up. Saying things like my journey is done here. Yeah that is real fair to the rest of us..

Also, babygurl, I never said you had to like my post, it is for the rest of us who are going to be on a continued journey. Weather our spouses are with us or not, the journey never ends. Some of us make friends and like to share our full journey. Not all of like to come on here and SLAP the others in the face for some Jamaican entertainment.. :rofl: :rofl:

Anyway I thought you said "YOUR JOURNEY IS DONE"...

Just cuz your boo is entertainer, doesn't make it any more real or fake, than the rest of us. Just remember, if he is an entertainer and Jamaican, your journey is just beginning....

01/06/2012- Married My best friend

05/09/2012- Mailed I-130 via Fed Ex

5/10/2012- I-130 has been received & Signed for at the Chicago lockbox at 10:23 am

05/14/2012- Received NOA1 via Text Message

05/17/2012- Received NOA1 via Snail Mail(Postmarked 5/15/2012)

07/27/2012- 9:36 am Received NOA2 via text message (thought it was a dream)

07/30/2012- Started calling the NVC to see if case has been received

08/02/2012 -Called NVC- Rep told me that NVC Received Package 07/30/2012 (Still no case# assigned)

08/16/2012 -Called NVC- Information has been entered and received my case number (Yahooo)

08/24/2012- AOS Bill invoiced and paid

08/30/2012- Emailed the DS-3023

09/05/2012- Sent AOS (Affidavit of support) packet via Fed Ex (overnight)

09/06/2012- AOS Packet received

09/11/2012- Received email notification that the DS-3023 (Choice of Agent) has been accepted

09/13/2012- Received IV Bill

09/13/2012- Paid IV Bill

09/17/2012- IV marked as paid

09/17/2012- Sent IV Package (DS-230) via Fed Ex

09/18/2012- IV Package Received

09/18/2012- AOS Packet Accepted

09/25/2012- Called NVC and found out I have an RFE

09/26/2012- Received RFE via EMAIL

10/01/2012- Sent original divorce documentation (RFE) via Fed Ex overnight

10/15/2012- CASE COMPLETE (Yahoooooooooooo)

10/23/2012- Case complete email received..

11/02/2012- Called DOS and received interview date

11/05/2012- Received email with check list and appointment date

11/20/2012- Medical Completed

12/03/2012- Interview Scheduled

12/24/2012- Entered the USA and got to MN at 12:08 am on 12/25/2012 Merry X-Mas to us

Filed: Other Country: Kenya
Timeline

Love this, so very tru....

01/06/2012- Married My best friend

05/09/2012- Mailed I-130 via Fed Ex

5/10/2012- I-130 has been received & Signed for at the Chicago lockbox at 10:23 am

05/14/2012- Received NOA1 via Text Message

05/17/2012- Received NOA1 via Snail Mail(Postmarked 5/15/2012)

07/27/2012- 9:36 am Received NOA2 via text message (thought it was a dream)

07/30/2012- Started calling the NVC to see if case has been received

08/02/2012 -Called NVC- Rep told me that NVC Received Package 07/30/2012 (Still no case# assigned)

08/16/2012 -Called NVC- Information has been entered and received my case number (Yahooo)

08/24/2012- AOS Bill invoiced and paid

08/30/2012- Emailed the DS-3023

09/05/2012- Sent AOS (Affidavit of support) packet via Fed Ex (overnight)

09/06/2012- AOS Packet received

09/11/2012- Received email notification that the DS-3023 (Choice of Agent) has been accepted

09/13/2012- Received IV Bill

09/13/2012- Paid IV Bill

09/17/2012- IV marked as paid

09/17/2012- Sent IV Package (DS-230) via Fed Ex

09/18/2012- IV Package Received

09/18/2012- AOS Packet Accepted

09/25/2012- Called NVC and found out I have an RFE

09/26/2012- Received RFE via EMAIL

10/01/2012- Sent original divorce documentation (RFE) via Fed Ex overnight

10/15/2012- CASE COMPLETE (Yahoooooooooooo)

10/23/2012- Case complete email received..

11/02/2012- Called DOS and received interview date

11/05/2012- Received email with check list and appointment date

11/20/2012- Medical Completed

12/03/2012- Interview Scheduled

12/24/2012- Entered the USA and got to MN at 12:08 am on 12/25/2012 Merry X-Mas to us

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I got some PM's too LOL... All I did was state the truth!! That I am sick of people who come on here and don't follow up. Saying things like my journey is done here. Yeah that is real fair to the rest of us..

Also, babygurl, I never said you had to like my post, it is for the rest of us who are going to be on a continued journey. Weather our spouses are with us or not, the journey never ends. Some of us make friends and like to share our full journey. Not all of like to come on here and SLAP the others in the face for some Jamaican entertainment.. :rofl: :rofl:

Anyway I thought you said "YOUR JOURNEY IS DONE"...

Just cuz your boo is entertainer, doesn't make it any more real or fake, than the rest of us. Just remember, if he is an entertainer and Jamaican, your journey is just beginning....

:dance::dance::thumbs::thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Dont need interview! Husband will be here at the end of November!!! Things have a way of working themselves out!!!!

great news

And a Judge can Judge :whistle:

Edited by DeniseFrance

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I don't like anybody's posts, so there :P

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.