Bosco

MENA BICKERING

342 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Apparently you missed yesterdays conversation about the religious ruling on "swallowing

OMG.....I totally missed out on that conversation!

You did not miss anything, trust me!

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Timeline
JP, don't bring that up again! Then Doodle is going to come back and say that peezey and I are the same person and I'm going to get upset again.

Sarah, is that you? Or is it me? Don't call me dense, missy!!!

You should feel complimented, btw, that you are so creative and take the time to log in and out to make arguments in your own favor.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

JP, don't bring that up again! Then Doodle is going to come back and say that peezey and I are the same person and I'm going to get upset again.

You should feel complimented, btw, that you are so creative and take the time to log in and out to make arguments in your own favor.

OH cmon now we all know that

Sarahandhicham, peezey, and charlesandnessa are the same person thanks to Detective Doodlebug! :thumbs:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

hahahahahaha

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
I just thought of a solution:

We can ask Ewok to make a section just for well wishing and blowing sunshine up people's a$$e$ all day. The people that don't like it here can go there, we can even password protect it for them :thumbs:

:lol: You crazy JP! Snapss too funny! I do agree with you, VJ is not my life... it entertains me and also found many very interesting people here...some of which are now my friends...I get sometimes PO at some comments made here time to time, but also get a real kick out of others...so I think it balances out...but all and all my life is not centered around VJ.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I find myself mostly amused, but I guarantee I won't spend much time online once my sweety is finally here with me. I just can't envision sitting in front of a computer all day and all night if my husband is right by my side.

I will, however, look for people with returned petitions from Morocco. These are the stories here that truly break my heart....its too close to home.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline
Bickering is to be expected, but the level of inanity is truely overwhelming. I always find myself wondering if so many people try to be that way or does it come naturally?

Ask yourself!

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

What I wonder sometimes is if this is how the constant bickerers' daily lives are lived in the real world too, or if it's just a clashing of personalities on VJ. *shrugs* Do they argue with their friends/ people around them constantly? Or just on VJ? :blink: It'd be interesting to know. :P

Edited by stina&suj

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Candy Shop

We can even have 50 cents lyrics as the welcoming message.. lick each others lollipops!

:lol::lol:

12/03/2005: Married

10/13/2006: Interview Approved

10/26/2006: POE: EWR (ARRIVED) [/size]

182 days from filing to Visa in Hand!!![/color]

AOS/EAD

01/22/2007: Sent to The Lockbox.....let the games begin.....again

02/02/2007: NOA1's for both....the waiting game officially begins

02/15/2007: Biometrics appt.

04/11/2007: EAD APPROVED!! YI-HAW

04/21/2007: Received SSN#

05/23/2007: AOS Interview -------> APPROOOOOOVED!!!!!!

05/29/2007: Received Welcome letter

06/04/2007: Green Card in Hand!!!

122 Days from filing AOS to Green Card in Hand!!!

REMOVING CONDITIONS

05/21/2009: Filed to Remove Conditions

6/18/2009: Biometrics Done

09/14/2009: Approved!!!

Citizenship

2/15/2011: Filed N-400

3/28/2011: Biometrics <-- Done

5/09/2011: Naturalization Interview <--- APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/09/2011: Swearing in Ceremony (We're Done)

MY HUSBAND IS NOW A US CITIZEN

Proudmomwife.gifI_love_my_baby_boy.gif

3051_1113026182751_1139795553_30500807_687968_s.jpgZackie.jpgthumb_3051_1113025702739_1139795553_30500806_7039703_s.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Bickering is to be expected, but the level of inanity is truely overwhelming. I always find myself wondering if so many people try to be that way or does it come naturally?

Ask yourself!

I'd bet you would be a fount of info on this, JP.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

I will be honest that there is more arguing in this forum than any other by far. More reported posts, etc. Something needs to stop soon please.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Timeline

Ask yourself!

I'd bet you would be a fount of info on this, JP.

and you would be what? the fountain? :lol:

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.