Bosco

MENA BICKERING

342 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
I just thought of a solution:

We can ask Ewok to make a section just for well wishing and blowing sunshine up people's a$$e$ all day. The people that don't like it here can go there, we can even password protect it for them :thumbs:

Do you have any idea how funny it would be if we all left and came back and there was a new section titled "Sunshine up your @$$" with a message from EWOK that said STFU????? :lol:

Edited by Veiled Princess

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Candy Shop

We can even have 50 cents lyrics as the welcoming message.. lick each others lollipops!

How many licks does it take to get the center of a :whistle:

this is going downhill quickly! :lol:

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

We can ask Ewok to make a section just for well wishing and blowing sunshine up people's a$$e$ all day. The people that don't like it here can go there, we can even password protect it for them :thumbs:

Do you have any idea how funny it would be if we all left and came back and there was a new section titled "Sunshine up your @$$" with a message from EWOK that said STFU????? :lol;

LOLOL Priceless :lol:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I think it's childish the way so many people act on the forums. It's like everyone has this "I'm better than you" attitude. Sure, there are legit arguements, but why is it on 99% of the MENA threads, it always ends in a fighting match. Everyone has different opinions.....so why get upset if someone else thinks differently? This is life.

Timeline

Candy Shop

We can even have 50 cents lyrics as the welcoming message.. lick each others lollipops!

How many licks does it take to get the center of a :whistle:

this is going downhill quickly! :lol:

Apparently you missed yesterdays conversation about the religious ruling on "swallowing" :lol:

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Timeline

For the most part it doesn't bother me much. Most times I find it amusing. I guess it depends on the subject matter and how low ppl go with the insults and come backs. Some times it just gets too nasty and catty for my taste. I do, however, like the interesting conversations about serious matters. Even if the subject matter seems touchy.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

JP, don't bring that up again! Then Doodle is going to come back and say that peezey and I are the same person and I'm going to get upset again.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Do you have any idea how funny it would be if we all left and came back and there was a new section titled "Sunshine up your @$$" with a message from EWOK that said STFU????? :lol;

or ewok bans all of us and shon wonders ####### when she shows back up :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

or ewok bans all of us and shon wonders ####### when she shows back up :P

LOL :lol: She will be wondering where her Welcome back party is. :lol:

Edited by jordanianprincess

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Apparently you missed yesterdays conversation about the religious ruling on "swallowing" :lol:

yeah that was hilarious :thumbs:

JP, don't bring that up again! Then Doodle is going to come back and say that peezey and I are the same person and I'm going to get upset again.

it's already been settled that you and i are the same person, so no need to bring that up.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

LOL :lol:

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

yeah that was hilarious :thumbs:

it's already been settled that you and i are the same person, so no need to bring that up.

shhhh.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Apparently you missed yesterdays conversation about the religious ruling on "swallowing

OMG.....I totally missed out on that conversation!

Edited by Aymerlu

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.