klaus12

f2a please answer me 221g

16 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi sir ma'am

I am an f2a unmarried son,at the 2th consule i ask about the cenomar and the blahhblah is fine,i dont have the updated cenomar but i have the old one from the nvc.the consule give me the a letter to sign about the mary blah blah lose immigrant blahblah the brown form .and the millitary service confinement and fee for not signing the post upon entry to us..the 3rd american consulate ask me for my moms visa my petitioner if what visa she get in the time she entry the us a 10 years visa and a us citizen visa when she got married to a us citizen..and ask me if im not married .my answer is i never been married only gf since teen.he ask if she is anul to my father filipino .i said yes and in my step father im not sure i dont know..she ask me for a annulment/divorce letter. she said its not a problem no matter what we talk about concerning on this matter ..in the 4th consulate she gave me a letter containing the 221g white letter slip checked annulment/divorce letter to be sent in us manila for 1 year by 2go carrier..i ask the 4th consulate if its ok to send certified photocopy of annulment/divorced letter she said yes..i send the certified copy of annulment/divorce from my mother proving shes divorced to my real father.coz shes married from a us citizen..and my mom filed me a petition f2a to join her and my brother to live in the las vegas be coz im alone hir in the philippines.the annulment was county state annulment decree with stamp..i am not been married ever since.my question is ???is the cenomar a denial coz i dont have the updated one present in the interview coz my p4 interview letter annulment/divorce not applicable.and downloaded form from the web consule did not have the list cenomar to have in interview plus the nvc site civil document dont have cenomar list..only i have is the old one that i sent in nvc.and? it is ok that i send the annulment/divorced certified copy photo copy scan by the computer from my mother?coz i am not been married my mother only...its been 7 days. since the interview is done oct 10 interview 2012 now is oct 17.i dont have my passport now..what happen? it is a denial? for assurance i send a leter to us embassy to wait for the original annulment/divorced from my mother..please answer this thanks...f2a

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Regardless of visa category pertaining to petition current CENOMAR is a vital document that consul is looking for. CENOMAR validates that you are not legally married here in Phils while waiting for your petition approval. Just provide all the documents that they are asking for and you will be fine.

AOS Timeline

July 14, 2012 - (day 0) - AOS(I-485) / EAD(I-765) / AP(I-131) Sent to Chicago Lock Box

July 20, 2012 - (day 6) - received e-mail and text message notifications for AOS / EAD / AP

July 23, 2012 - (day 9) - check encash

July 30, 2021 - (day 16) - I-797c NOA received for AOS / EAD / AP and Biometrics schedule

August 14, 2012 (day 31) - Biometrics appointment

September 14, 2012 - (day 62) - USCIS online EAD status change to Card/Document Production

September 25, 2012 - (day 73) - received EAD combo card in mail

Feb 14, 2013 - followed up with NBC. adviced will received letter within 15 days

March 5, 2013 - received text & e-mail status change to
Decision

March 11, 2013 - received text & e-mail status change to
Card/Document Production

March 12, 2013 - received text & e-mail status tracking number ETA March 13

March 14, 2013 - (day 234) - GC on hand :)

Free of waiting and working of docs.. until December 2014.. next step ROC :)

Timeline

CENOMAR has a 6-month validity period. So the one you sent to NVC (probably) is expired already that's why the consul is asking for a new one.

Timeline

the thing is they did not ask me a cenomar to send to them with 221g letter,only 221g annulment/divorce letter.it is a white slip with a checked box annulment/divorced letter,signed by the us embassy..i am never been married,so i sent the annulment/divorce us docs of my mom..as i remember the 3rd american us consulate ask me about her visa i said he got 10 years visa,then seperated from my dad and get married for a us citizen..i remember that shes asking about the annulment of my mom on my first dad..on the 4th consulate i ask her if its ok to send a photocopy of what they want annulment/divorce answer yes.i ask her again about the cenomar if i will send an updated one .she said what we need is a annulment/divorced docs only.so i send a photo copy of the original annulment/divorced document of my mom titled county state of nevada.i searched the nvc website and the nvc consulate about the required docs in interview and civil documents..there is no cenomar..annulment if applicable.nd i havent been married only my mom thats why i sent the annulment of my mom,how can i produce the title annulment/divorced for me if i havent been married.i searched the nvc web if divorced past a annulment..so theres no question to send about the cenomar..i havent been married before so i send my mom's the "petitioner" annulment/divorced docs..my question is is there a problem if i send the original annulment/divorced of my mom for follow up.i all ready sent an email requesting the us embassy to wait for the original annulment to be sent before they make a decision about my case f2a unmarried son..is there a problem if they dont ask me to send an updated cenomar? is it a denial?what problem may arise? they need an annulment we talk about my mom and ask for annulment i sent the photocopy annulment of my mom,i have not "been" married ever since..

Timeline
they need an annulment we talk about my mom and ask for annulment i sent the photocopy annulment of my mom

You can call the Embassy and inquire if they already received the document.

Timeline

CENOMAR has a 6-month validity period. So the one you sent to NVC (probably) is expired already that's why the consul is asking for a new one.

what is the difference between not married we have cenomar. "what you need" is an "annulment/divorced" DOCUMENTS never been married thats why dont have annulment/divorced and what they need is a "DOCUMENT" ENTITLED "annulment/divorced"..no mary happen no divorced happen no annulment/divorced docs exist..to send f2a unmarried son except the us consulate additional requirements to follow mothers annulment/divorced for history reason..am i right????the fact that i dont have updated cenomar.they have a law for 221g the consule will give you chance to complete the requirements by 221g white slip letter..only the checked title docs u needed must send back to them by free 2go courier here in philippines..

Timeline

the interview is on the consulate ask me for updated cenomar.i said i dont have..then they have law to past the other requirements needed after the interview..they dont ask you to have cenomar..is there a problem may occur for visa denial f2a unmarried son..???please answer this..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

*** Thread moved from General Immigration Discussion to Student & Exchange Visitor Visas forum -- topic involves an F visa. ***

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Sounds more like IR1 F2A category

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Timeline

hi sir ma'am

I am an f2a unmarried son,at the 2th consule i ask about the cenomar and the blahhblah is fine,i dont have the updated cenomar but i have the old one from the nvc.the consule give me the a letter to sign about the mary blah blah lose immigrant blahblah the brown form .and the millitary service confinement and fee for not signing the post upon entry to us..the 3rd american consulate ask me for my moms visa my petitioner if what visa she get in the time she entry the us a 10 years visa and a us citizen visa when she got married to a us citizen..and ask me if im not married .my answer is i never been married only gf since teen.he ask if she is anul to my father filipino .i said yes and in my step father im not sure i dont know..she ask me for a annulment/divorce letter. she said its not a problem no matter what we talk about concerning on this matter ..in the 4th consulate she gave me a letter containing the 221g white letter slip checked annulment/divorce letter to be sent in us manila for 1 year by 2go carrier..i ask the 4th consulate if its ok to send certified photocopy of annulment/divorced letter she said yes..i send the certified copy of annulment/divorce from my mother proving shes divorced to my real father.coz shes married from a us citizen..and my mom filed me a petition f2a to join her and my brother to live in the las vegas be coz im alone hir in the philippines.the annulment was county state annulment decree with stamp..i am not been married ever since.my question is ???is the cenomar a denial coz i dont have the updated one present in the interview coz my p4 interview letter annulment/divorce not applicable.and downloaded form from the web consule did not have the list cenomar to have in interview plus the nvc site civil document dont have cenomar list..only i have is the old one that i sent in nvc.and? it is ok that i send the annulment/divorced certified copy photo copy scan by the computer from my mother?coz i am not been married my mother only...its been 7 days. since the interview is done oct 10 interview 2012 now is oct 17.i dont have my passport now..what happen? it is a denial? for assurance i send a leter to us embassy to wait for the original annulment/divorced from my mother..please answer this thanks...f2a

hi,

Maybe the consulate wanted to see your mom's divorce/annulment papers with your real Dad.They wanted to see if your mom's marriage to her US citizen husband is valid because there are those who are married in their home country and then get married again to a US citizen

Timeline

Regardless of visa category pertaining to petition current CENOMAR is a vital document that consul is looking for. CENOMAR validates that you are not legally married here in Phils while waiting for your petition approval. Just provide all the documents that they are asking for and you will be fine.

yes it si the cenomar pertaining that you are not married.but the annulment is for married being divorced it is the the of document needed not cenomar ..only annulment divorced..what in 221g letter is only annulment divorced not cenomar..the thing in my case is f2a they are asking for annulment/divorced not mine coz i said i never been married to the interview,i do have cenomar in their case but not updated..they dont ask about a cenomar tosend with 221g letter.they only ask about my mother and previously married story to the interview..they give 221g letter pertaining only to ah annulment/divorced..as isaid i never been married i send my mothers annulment/divorced us document photocopy..plus i send a letter 4 days ago about the follow up of original annulment..divorce to be sent this 3 days..is there a problem about the cenomar since they did not ask to send one..is ther a denial on my case.i already send wahat they ask for...thanks..

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline

yes it si the cenomar pertaining that you are not married.but the annulment is for married being divorced it is the the of document needed not cenomar ..only annulment divorced..what in 221g letter is only annulment divorced not cenomar..the thing in my case is f2a they are asking for annulment/divorced not mine coz i said i never been married to the interview,i do have cenomar in their case but not updated..they dont ask about a cenomar tosend with 221g letter.they only ask about my mother and previously married story to the interview..they give 221g letter pertaining only to ah annulment/divorced..as isaid i never been married i send my mothers annulment/divorced us document photocopy..plus i send a letter 4 days ago about the follow up of original annulment..divorce to be sent this 3 days..is there a problem about the cenomar since they did not ask to send one..is ther a denial on my case.i already send wahat they ask for...thanks..

Hi, I dont think you need to worry much, just provide them the original one after they review and than they will issue a visa. But make sure sometimes they may ask you to provide them a legal paper about you never had a marriage in the past. Good luck

Timeline

they assigned me 221g letter pertaining to a annulment/divorced,yes the visa is postponed.they not assigned for cenomar. maybe when they received the original annulment/divorced they will send a letter containing a 221g letter requesting for cenomar. to complete its processing,it is possible to received a 221g letter again by mail,after you past a 221g letter with annulment/divorced docs.

Timeline

@ klaus12

You can call the Embassy directly to make a follow-up regarding your case.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.