PD is Current.

December 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

514 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline

I took a hike and ate some baluts while i was away lol

enjoy your day sir.

Any predictions / interview news?

im still waiting on NOA2. CSC now moved the processing time back to 5 months from the previously published 10.4 months, so I submitted a service request. the 15 days will expire next week Wednesday, so I'm hoping to get the NOA2.

On the bright side my wife got an interview invite for next week with an employer who is willing to support her for a work visa if she gets the job....so fingers crossed that my waiting will end shortly :)

NVC case number: 24 June 2013

17 Dec 2011: I-130 sent

21 Dec 2011: NOA1

16 May 2013: NOA2

24 Jun 2013: NVC case number received

25 Jun 2013: DS-3032 sent

27 Jun 2013: AOS bill received and paid

xx Jul 2013: AOS package sent

09 Jul 2013: DS-3032 accepted

11 Jul 2013: IV bill received and paid

21 Jul 2013: IV package sent

11 Oct 2013: Case completed

28 Oct 2013: Interview appointment received

17 Dec 2013: F2A visa interview

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

im still waiting on NOA2. CSC now moved the processing time back to 5 months from the previously published 10.4 months, so I submitted a service request. the 15 days will expire next week Wednesday, so I'm hoping to get the NOA2.

On the bright side my wife got an interview invite for next week with an employer who is willing to support her for a work visa if she gets the job....so fingers crossed that my waiting will end shortly :)

im waiting for NOA2 as well, i put in a service request and 15 days are up today; so hopefully by monday ill know something.

good luck to you, let me know if you get urs.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

im waiting for NOA2 as well, i put in a service request and 15 days are up today; so hopefully by monday ill know something.

good luck to you, let me know if you get urs.

I'm about to but 2nd service request next Monday the 1st one was on Sept 10th good luck

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

hi this prothom

any body tell me plz, my pd is december7,2010

what time i have to send my tax file on NVC

Thx

Hi Prothom!!

Usually tax documents are send with I-864 Affidavit of support. And If you have already submitted I-864 and your case is completed than you have to submit the recent tax documents for current year at time of interview. :thumbs:

:time: :time: :time: :time: :time: :time: :time: :time: :time: :time: :time: :time:

Edited by sweetymistry

PD 15NOV2010

CASE COMPLETED on 21 September 2011

NO INTERVEIW STILL :(

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Hello My friends, could someone help me, I'm petitioning my wife PD sept/13/2010 I changed my address but I don't know how can I inform to NVC about my change of address, can sombody help please...

I don't know if I must to send a letter explain them my change of address or just send an email?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello My friends, could someone help me, I'm petitioning my wife PD sept/13/2010 I changed my address but I don't know how can I inform to NVC about my change of address, can sombody help please...

I don't know if I must to send a letter explain them my change of address or just send an email?

Hi Edgarx27

Email them on NVCInquiry@state.gov and and put yr Case number in Subject line. They would repond to you in few days!!

PD 15NOV2010

CASE COMPLETED on 21 September 2011

NO INTERVEIW STILL :(

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline

you can do it online: https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=coa

NVC case number: 24 June 2013

17 Dec 2011: I-130 sent

21 Dec 2011: NOA1

16 May 2013: NOA2

24 Jun 2013: NVC case number received

25 Jun 2013: DS-3032 sent

27 Jun 2013: AOS bill received and paid

xx Jul 2013: AOS package sent

09 Jul 2013: DS-3032 accepted

11 Jul 2013: IV bill received and paid

21 Jul 2013: IV package sent

11 Oct 2013: Case completed

28 Oct 2013: Interview appointment received

17 Dec 2013: F2A visa interview

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

hey zeroka, i called today CSC and tried to schedule a second service request but apparently i have to wait 30 days after the first one was issued.. they email me saying that they are trying to adjucate these forms in a timely manner and instructed to file a second service request after the 30 days have passed... hopefully i get something before the 30 days have past.. ill post it here once i do.

good luck, please let me know if you get urs.. also whats ur priority date, its been 11 months since filed.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.