PD is Current.

December 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

514 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Million dollar thanks to u that u explain me in such detail..:)

your welcome. And my message is for every one who wants some information i am willing to help them out as best of my knowledge and what i learned in past two year since i am involved in immigration due to my spouse.

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010 AND SCHEDULED

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline

Hi guys I have a question: if the case is already completed, and the interview will be set for next year, what civil docs you have to update? do you also need to provide tax return for 2012? My case completed on June 2012, my pd is jan/11.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hi guys I have a question: if the case is already completed, and the interview will be set for next year, what civil docs you have to update? do you also need to provide tax return for 2012? My case completed on June 2012, my pd is jan/11.

I remember somewhere says that non-criminal record is valid for one year. But cannot figure out the exact source... Maybe on NVC website. My husband's PD is Feb 2011 and his non-criminal record was issued on Apr 2012. If he gets an interview in May 2013, he would need to get a new non-criminal proof.

If your interview date pass the 2012 income tax filing date, yes, you definitely need a 2012 tax return. Otherwise, you will be facing risks of providing additional documents and wasting a few more months.

Timeline

I remember somewhere says that non-criminal record is valid for one year. But cannot figure out the exact source... Maybe on NVC website. My husband's PD is Feb 2011 and his non-criminal record was issued on Apr 2012. If he gets an interview in May 2013, he would need to get a new non-criminal proof.

If your interview date pass the 2012 income tax filing date, yes, you definitely need a 2012 tax return. Otherwise, you will be facing risks of providing additional documents and wasting a few more months.

Thank you very much.

Timeline

ok Brother you should nothing to worry about it wait for interview letter they will mention on it what they need to present at the time of interview. if your interview appointment set after the April 15 2013 they will asked the most recent tax return i don't know about requirement of police certificate by the nvc in your country but if its regular like other so get the fresh one before the day of your interview keep remember the police certificate is only valid for six month in most of the country from the date of its issuing so don't get it earlier only try to make it when you believe that your pd is about to be current in the next vb bulletin

Timeline

Maham their is three kind of the sheet they issue at the time of interview one is pink is for whom they are approving visa right a way with this word you will get your visa and passport in 7 to 10 business days.2nd is blue sheet is call in their language G 221 its and refusal of the visa on the temporarily basis and their are few common reason for this sheet incomplete required documents insufficient evidence about the relation between petitioner and beneficiary and some medical problem in the medical exam has been found by the physician and mentioned it on the report. Green sheet is use for whom they are putting on AP its mean your documents and evidence are fine and they are ok with them but some time they need to name check background of interested applicant to us and the fourth sheet is yellow color that call g 212 this is very important its sheet is a decision mad by the co as final denial and applicant is not eligible for this immigrant visa and this case will be fwd to uscis for revoke that is very serious issue and its only happened when the CO found and sure some fraud on the case. Maham rest of the other thing are normal procedure of the consular section yes you are right some female are also facing AP in Islamabad but still 90% of female escape of this AP SO don't worry INSHALLAH you will not be victim of AP. Some interview review posted it that their female spouse faced AP but they did not mention about the complete interview question which has been asked by them for example its very unusual that CO did not asked about the photo graph of the marriage and photograph together of petitioner and beneficiary its very much strange for me.

MY PD 10TH MAY AND SCHEDULED

Timeline

ok Brother you should nothing to worry about it wait for interview letter they will mention on it what they need to present at the time of interview. if your interview appointment set after the April 15 2013 they will asked the most recent tax return i don't know about requirement of police certificate by the nvc in your country but if its regular like other so get the fresh one before the day of your interview keep remember the police certificate is only valid for six month in most of the country from the date of its issuing so don't get it earlier only try to make it when you believe that your pd is about to be current in the next vb bulletin

I realy appreciate your info. Thank you brother may ALLAH bless you.

My prediction is September 8, 2010. I'll always keep my hope high and always positive. American way, always think it is possible to reach the starts and your dream always comes true.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Hi every body, I have a question, can someone help me please? I'm petitioning to my wife her PD is sept/13/2010, categorie F2a. The case was completed in march, when I filled up the I-130 form and DS3032 I puted my address from NY but now I move already to Texas, So my question is if can I get some troubles or the case can delay if I change my address now or can my wife enter to NY and then move to Tx? What option is better? Please can someone help me I'' worrie about that

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi every body, I have a question, can someone help me please? I'm petitioning to my wife her PD is sept/13/2010, categorie F2a. The case was completed in march, when I filled up the I-130 form and DS3032 I puted my address from NY but now I move already to Texas, So my question is if can I get some troubles or the case can delay if I change my address now or can my wife enter to NY and then move to Tx? What option is better? Please can someone help me I'' worrie about that

In my opinion you need to inform them immidiately .

When I moved last year , just informed them about it and within couple days, they sent e-mail confirming the address change and within 2 weeks , they mailed the new address a letter . No delay . By the way if you have green card , you MUST inform immigration of you address change , disregarding if you have a petition for someone else .

There is a place on their website to do both .

PD: Dec. 16, 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

In my opinion you need to inform them immidiately .

When I moved last year , just informed them about it and within couple days, they sent e-mail confirming the address change and within 2 weeks , they mailed the new address a letter . No delay . By the way if you have green card , you MUST inform immigration of you address change , disregarding if you have a petition for someone else .

There is a place on their website to do both .

Here is the link

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=2e5174ab3d2fa210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

PD: Dec. 16, 2010

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.