PD is Current.

December 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

514 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My prediction for December bulletin is September 8, 2010

:whistle::star::blush:

My friend lift the hope up can lead to disappointment which members are facing since been one year that's why we all should be realistic and give prediction after monitoring vb since last one and half year. that will show its never move more then 1.5 month accept one or two vb so i go with august 22 for DEC

MY PD 10TH MAY AND SCHEDULED

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

My friend lift the hope up can lead to disappointment which members are facing since been one year that's why we all should be realistic and give prediction after monitoring vb since last one and half year. that will show its never move more then 1.5 month accept one or two vb so i go with august 22 for DEC

I agree with 22Dec . Because I don't believe that we will see any big jump.

Timeline

My friend taha i wish you get your visa interview soon and its very bright chance that you will be current in dec but you did not mention exact date of august about your pd. My friend your case is family preference via category your spouse is green holder and your category is f2a so my friend only the us citizen petitioner can attend the interview with their beneficiary non any one else allowed to interred in to embassy or consulate your wife can be with you till the out side of the embassy by taking ticket of shuttle bus service.

Timeline

Guys quick question. If green card holder living US for 9 months to his home country and he did apply for his wife. Does he gonna have any problem when return to US or any problem with his I130.?? I heard when you pass 180 days and when you coming back on port of entry US customs may give you some problems. Is this right or no?? Thx guys i will wait for your answers

Timeline

Guys quick question. If green card holder living US for 9 months to his home country and he did apply for his wife. Does he gonna have any problem when return to US or any problem with his I130.?? I heard when you pass 180 days and when you coming back on port of entry US customs may give you some problems. Is this right or no?? Thx guys i will wait for your answers

My hubby is GC holder i said alot of tymes to him that we should live together here with me(outside america) he always says to me that a GC holder cant live outside to US more than 6 months other wise he has to face alot of problems...

So i think a GC holder cant live outside US more than 6 months

My pd is August,2010

Timeline

My hubby is GC holder i said alot of tymes to him that we should live together here with me(outside america) he always says to me that a GC holder cant live outside to US more than 6 months other wise he has to face alot of problems...

Thx for you answer.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

yes it is a problem.u cant leave usa for more than 6 months.for extra time u need written permission for living outside usa.and u have to tell a specific reason

Edited by jaspal1985

Timeline

Maham and Steve let me explain about the stay out side the us if some one has only green card. You can stay out side the USA more then 6 month but less then 12 month if one year exact passed since you left the us you will never allow to enter us until you did not get a special visa from your local consulate. Stay out side the us for more then 180 day or 6 month is only effect your eligibility for your citizen ship for example you got green card in Oct 2009 and your stayis continue in us since been you get GC you may be eligible for applying citizen ship in July 2013 if any visit of out side the us is no longer then 180 day. But if you stay more then above days your continuity will break and your stay will suppose zero and it will again start to count for 5 year since you entered in USA every thing will suppose to be fresh but still stay out side more then 6 month and less then 12 month cant effect your status. i can cod my personal example i stay two to thee time more then 8 or 9 month since been i am here.

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010 AND SCHEDULED

Timeline

Maham and Steve let me explain about the stay out side the us if some one has only green card. You can stay out side the USA more then 6 month but less then 12 month if one year exact passed since you left the us you will never allow to enter us until you did not get a special visa from your local consulate. Stay out side the us for more then 180 day or 6 month is only effect your eligibility for your citizen ship for example you got green card in Oct 2009 and your stayis continue in us since been you get GC you may be eligible for applying citizen ship in July 2013 if any visit of out side the us is no longer then 180 day. But if you stay more then above days your continuity will break and your stay will suppose zero and it will again start to count for 5 year since you entered in USA every thing will suppose to be fresh but still stay out side more then 6 month and less then 12 month cant effect your status. i can cod my personal example i stay two to thee time more then 8 or 9 month since been i am here.

Thx Qasir for your good explanation

Timeline

Million dollar thanks to u that u explain me in such detail..:)

My pd is August,2010

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.