Saylin

NVC Filers - September 2012

984 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

I'm going to pull my hair out... I went to send the IV package certified and put the damn sticker on the wrong spot of the priority mail envelope. I dropped it at the PO last night at 6.30p and it still hasn't been scanned into the system.... T_T idk what to do....

You dropped it last night so likely they will scan it today. Once they scan it does not mean you can get your status online right away.

It usually takes PO a day to get their system update. So sit back and relax. Let's share good news each other next week when case is completed by NVC.

Timeline

My case was completed on September 12 and I got my appointment letter via email last night. The date is set for Oct. 22. :yes:

That was faassst! congrats. great things happening at NVC this week cause I got mine for Oct. 18.

Petitioner LPR upgraded to USC June 22, 2012
August 22, 2012: case complete
October 18, 2012: Interview (APPROVED)
October 26, 2012: Picked up visa from DHL (delay caused by Sandy)
December 15, 2012: POE Atlanta....................became USC July 2016!!!!

Mothers' Journey (My sister is the petitioner)

September 10, 2013: Sent I-130 (UPS next day service)

September 12, 2013: Received text to confirm delivery

September 16, 2013: Received NOA 1

March 22, 2014: Received NOA 2

April 8, 2014: File Received by NVC

May 26, 2015: Interview (approved)..........now LPR (delays caused by 2 RFE)

My case was completed on September 12 and I got my appointment letter via email last night. The date is set for Oct. 22. :yes:

Our timelines are almost the same! Congratulations! I also received my appointment letter September 13th. Interview is October 31st in Cairo. Good luck to you :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Our timelines are almost the same! Congratulations! I also received my appointment letter September 13th. Interview is October 31st in Cairo. Good luck to you :)

Congrate. You guys are so lucky. I hope those of us coming behind you will have same luck.

Timeline

Hello!! I went out of the country for work and had no wifi since Sunday! But guess what happened when I checked my e-mail coming back!! YUP! INTERVIEW DATE!

It's October 5th!! Less than 3 weeks!!

Anyway, that's my update! Hope everyone's doing well!

Me and My Mexican Hubby...

2009 Met in Mexico and got engaged

2010 I moved to Mexico and got married

2012 I moved back to U.S. by myself to work and send i-130 petition for him.

June 25th, 2012 - our 2-year wedding anniversary!

USCIS - I-130

24 FEB 2012 - NOA1

11 JUN 2012 - NOA2

NVC - MEP

2 JUL 2012 - Case Received at NVC

19 JUL 2012 - Case number, IIN and Beneficiary ID received, gave e-mail addresses!

23 JUL 2012 - Was able to log in and fill out the DS-261 and I made myself the agent! I also stated that I was assisting the beneficiary ( since I signed in as him )

24 JUL 2012 AOS fee available and paid through the payment portal - direct deposit

25 JUL 2012 AOS fee shown as paid!! I-864 package e-mailed to NVCelectronic@state.gov

01 AUG 2012 IV Bill Invoiced and paid

02 AUG 2012 IV Bill shown as paid and DS-260 completed and documents sent!

08 AUG 2012 RFE! :crying: sent passport photos wrong, so re-sent!

15 AUG 2012 case COMPLETE!!! Yay!!

13 SEP 2012 Received Interview Date! OCT. 5th!

20 SEP 2012 Scheduled ASC appointment by calling 7034392313. Two days earlier I logged into the website but it said there were no appointments available. But when I called, they scheduled an appointment for me. :)

Thanks for all of your help! You are wonderful!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Will definitely say a prayer for you and your family! So sorry for your loss.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Thanks :) I like that, it's like they're dancing on top of the wall.

Thank you. Good luck to both of us!!

That was faassst! congrats. great things happening at NVC this week cause I got mine for Oct. 18.

Congratulations to all those who got an interview date. The rest of you will get yours soon I'm sure.

Wowwwwwwww congrats that was fast for you kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

Thanks, the EP pilot program is on a roll so to speak.

March 9, 2012 - NOA1

July 17, 2012 - NOA2

July 16, 2012 - NVC received

August 9, 2012 - Case number and IIN assigned

August 15, 2012 - AOS Invoice email received

August 15, 2012 - AOS bill paid, OPTIN email for EP sent (DS-3032 attached)

August 17, 2012 - Payment portal showed AOS Bill as PAID

August 23, 2012 - OPTIN EP and DS-3032 accepted

August 24, 2012 - AOS PDF file emailed

August 27, 2012 - IV Invoice email received

August 28, 2012 - IV bill paid

August 30, 2012 - Payment portal showed IV Bill as PAID

August 30, 2012 - IV PDF file emailed

September 12, 2012 - Case COMPLETED at NVC

September 13, 2012 - Appointment letter received

September 19, 2012 - Medical done

September 21, 2012 - Medical results normal

October 23, 2012 - Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 27, 2012 - VISA in hand!!!

Hi SAYLIN, good morning for CR1 we need to file I-751 or Conditional Status removal after 2years right?

Yes, you need to file the I-751 form within 90 days of your expiration date on your green card. So, if your POE was 7/31/2012 and the expiration date on the green card is the same as your POE date plus 2 years, you would file between May 2nd, 2014 to August 30th, 2014.

Our DS-261 is available for completion!!! I know how we will be spending our Friday night! B-) B-) B-)

Finally, grats! kicking.gif

Does anyone know how long Police records are good for? Our interview is Sept 24th and my hubbys police record is dated March 21st. Hopefully they are good for longer than six months.

I believe for Canada it's 1 year.

What is the timeline to get case complete and interview date assigned after sending out AOS and package IV now?

Used to be one week to get case completed and another 5-7 days to get an interview date. Is it still same?

After NVC has your packages, you should hear back within a week. As for interview date, this will ALWAYS vary by country. You can find out the next day or the next month. You need to do your own research for this part.

Quick question, do we need to put NVC case number on every page of AOS and IV Package?

I always suggest putting the case number on every document and form for both packages. There are just TWO things you do NOT put the case number on: bar-coded cover sheet and cover letter (if you included one).

Would like to confirm that 2 photos go with IV package, right?

Yes, 2 identical photos taken within the last 6 months.

Saylin or any administrator, I have an issue. I seem to be (or have locked myself out of) my signature on my profile. I want to add a date, but can't change anything! I've even tried deleting lines as the error suggests my signature is too long. Deleting lines, only adding the date...nothing works. I can't save the change.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong or have done wrong?

That's not an administrator issue. That's your own issue. To solve though: copy your entire signature and paste it in like Notepad or something. Then completely erase it all from your signature and save it. Then go back and put it back in. You're going to need to get rid of colors, bolds, italics, etc (IE, no formatting). You might also have to trim some stuff down. You're only allowed 40 lines of code for the signature, so use it wisely.

Grats! kicking.gif

Edited by Saylin

Hello!! I went out of the country for work and had no wifi since Sunday! But guess what happened when I checked my e-mail coming back!! YUP! INTERVIEW DATE!

It's October 5th!! Less than 3 weeks!!

Anyway, that's my update! Hope everyone's doing well!

Oof, a week with no WiFi! ohmy.gif I wouldn't have survived laughing.gif

Anyways though, GRATS! kicking.gif

good day ! do my husband need to put a separate envelope when he send the AOS packet to the NVC for me and my daughter???

USCIS STAGE

06-12-2012 I-130 SENT (DAUGHTER/WIFE)

06-13-2012 TOUCHED

06-23-2012 (NOA1)

08-10-2012 (NOA2) I-130 APPROVED!(DAUGHTER/WIFE)

NVC STAGE

08-29-2012 NVC RECIEVE

08-31-2012 CASE# AND IIN# (DAUGHTER/WIFE)

09-02-2012 EMAILED DS3032

09-11-2012 AOS BILL INVOICED

09-12-2012 AOS BILL PAID

09-14-2012 AOS BILL SHOWED "PAID" AND DS3032 ACCEPTED (DAUGHTER/WIFE)

09-15-2012 AOS SENT

09-18-2012 AOS DELIVERED

09-15-2012 IV SHOWED INVOICED

09-28-2012 IV PACKET PAID

10-02-2012 IV SHOWED PAID

10-03-2012 IV SENT

10-09-2012 IV DELIVERED

10-26-2012 NVC CASE COMPLETE

11-06-2012 RECIEVE INTERVIEW DATE

12-04-2012 INTERVIEW

good day ! do my husband need to put a separate envelope when he send the AOS packet to the NVC for me and my daughter???

If both cases are joined, then one envelope would be fine.

hi sayling i hope u doing well, we have sent our iv packtage on september 4 and aos on september 5 but they didn't go through it yet and people sent they packtage after that and they got case complete :(

Just because someone sent their packages after yours and got a case complete doesn't mean anything. You need to call NVC every day asking for an update, you should hear something very soon.

After NVC has your packages, you should hear back within a week. As for interview date, this will ALWAYS vary by country. You can find out the next day or the next month. You need to do your own research for this part.

I wish I had more people to compare myself to. There's literally one other person on this board going through ES and the ES section hasn't been updated since like, 2008 :(

USCIS - CSC/LOCAL OFFICE DC

12/5/11: NOA1

4/25/12: Case Transferred to Local Office (DC) for "Additional Processing"

4/27/12: Case Received at Local Office

5/15/12: RFE (daughter's birth cert)

5/15/12: RFE Evidence Sent (never received)

8/10/12: Infopass, evidence handed to officer adjudicating case

8/13/12: NOA2

NVC

8/20/12: Case Received

8/31/12: Case #/IIN Received

8/31/12: DS3032 Sent

9/11/12: ERROR MESSAGE! biggrin.png

9/13/12: AOS and IV bill INVOICED, Made AOS and IV bill payments, Mailed AOS and IV paperwork via USPS Priority Mail

9/14/12: AOS/IV marked as PAID

9/17/12: AOS delivered

9/20/12: IV delivered

9/25/12: AOS reviewed/accepted

9/26/12: IV reviewed/accepted

9/26/12: CASE COMPLETE11/27/12: Received Interview Date

01/11/13: Interview in San Salvador

03/15/13: 2nd Interview in SNS due to delayed medical report

I-601

3/21/13: Mailed to lockbox

3/22/13: Received at lockbox

9/25/13: APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.