lonelyMe

relationship disaster

39 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Need your advice here’s it goes… My fiancé last night he asks me to tag him in my latest picture on my FB so I did. This morning when I called him he told me that his friend thinks I’m sexy and I have big front. Instead of him agreeing he told her that maybe I just used some pads or whatever and they start laughing. (I didn’t put a pad. That’s natural) But then I realized that seems that his teasing and disrespecting me for saying such thing. I’m his fiance isn’t he supposed to be proud that I look good. I’m so stupid because I’ve been having this problem with him even in the beginning. Now I have a doubt if he really loves me. :crying:

I was so upset I got kind of nasty to him too told that he has the smallest ####### ever (which is true no doubt on that...lol) :rofl::rofl: I know I’m wrong for saying.

Ever since in the beginning he never satisfied for how I look or dressed. As if, his good looking guy. But I never said mean things to him.

When I went for vacation last year to meet him in person that day I got turn off. He came in the airport with old old shirt and he smells sweat. I was about to break up with him but my brother told me that is no good to look on outside look instead look inside his heart….so what I did I dress him up and buy him some perfume just to make him look pleasant.

He kind treat me nice cook for me. But as soon as him around his friend and family he act totally different. When we went see his family instead of holding my hand and introduce me…he left me outside the gate. :protest::ranting:

Maybe me I’m just reading things in a wrong way. But with all the bad sign I still accept him… :girlwerewolf2xn:

To make it shorts today I broke up with him. Did I do the right thing or am I just being so emotional. Next month will be his interview....He told me he doesn’t care if I continue supporting him about the petition….

please don't even bother to answer if your just putting/reply are none sense. thank you :P

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

who is the usc in this story?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

This will start a debate for sure...

OP, examine if you want to be in this relationship or not based on the evidence you wrote. If this post was made by someone else and you were reading it, what would you say to them?

This is your decision. Not a relationship poll to go by the numbers.

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

K1 Guides and Info

K1 AOS Guide

Link for Rio de Janeiro Consulate's instructions for K1 Visas. They give you this link instead of a packet 3. Everything you need for interview in Rio is here. Boa Sorte

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

If you don't get along now in the relationship then imagine when you would be married. No respect now means No respect ever. It don't seem to me like you two made a good connection from the beginning. Sorry but you did what was best for your future. Good Luck

event.png

event.png

If the story here is factual...it sounds as if there is no innocent party in this relationship. Niether is showing respect for the other.

In my opinion a true loving relationship requires "respect" for your partner.

:thumbs:Well put!!

~* GodsGift225*~

If the story here is factual...it sounds as if there is no innocent party in this relationship. Niether is showing respect for the other.

In my opinion a true loving relationship requires "respect" for your partner.

Remember it takes two to tango. First of all how can you respect a person if that person to begin with he doesn't respect you?

the only reason people lost respect if s/he believed to be disrespect.

The longer it takes to happen the more you'll appreciate it when it does!

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Remember it takes two to tango. First of all how can you respect a person if that person to begin with he doesn't respect you?

the only reason people lost respect if s/he believed to be disrespect.

Ohhh....so by your logic....2 wrongs DOES make a right.

I was unaware....thank you.

Ohhh....so by your logic....2 wrongs DOES make a right.

I was unaware....thank you.

We’ll let me ask you this....if a person doesn’t respect you at all what will you do? Can’t answer it? There you.........now you know what am I pertaining to.

Let say your partner kept telling other people that your (below the belt is small)?? How will you react?

By her fiancé making fun of her and telling nasty things to his friends is very disrespectful. If I’m in here situation I will probably lose it too. Get it!!!!

Timeline

We’ll let me ask you this....if a person doesn’t respect you at all what will you do? Can’t answer it? There you.........now you know what am I pertaining to.

Let say your partner kept telling other people that your (below the belt is small)?? How will you react?

By her fiancé making fun of her and telling nasty things to his friends is very disrespectful. If I’m in here situation I will probably lose it too. Get it!!!!

No...I don't get it. We, as intelligent humans do not have to be vengeful. That is a choice.

The OP complains that she is not being respected....so she gets revenge and does the same to him.

No...I don't get it. We, as intelligent humans do not have to be vengeful. That is a choice.

The OP complains that she is not being respected....so she gets revenge and does the same to him.

oh yah but she didn't say that to her friends..even she mention here that he has small thingy in there. we don't know him personality. but her situation obviously his friend are making fun of her which is more worst because they know her personality. OUCH!!!

don't be hypocrite now. end of debate!!!!

Edited by takis

Timeline

oh yah but she didn't say that to her friends..even she mention here that he has small thingy in there. we don't know him personality. but her situation obviously his friend are making fun of her which is more worst because they know her personality. OUCH!!!

don't be hypocrite now. end of debate!!!!

awwwwwwww......I feel sorry for you.

You walk around this website with so much Godliness in your back pocket....then you claim that vengeance is the correct thing to do.

Who is the hypocrit?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

OP, who is the USC?

Either way, it sounds like neither of you are happy in your relationship which probably isn't a good foundation for the future.

I would try talking to your partner about how he feels and how you feel. Maybe you can move forward in positive way, together or apart as friends.

We became a couple : 2011-05-29
I visited him : 2011-10-28 - 2011-11-17
He visited me (and my crazy family) : 2012-02-05 - 2012-02-17
I-129F Sent : 2012-02-05
I-129F NOA1 : 2012-02-14
I entered on VWP to stay 3 months: 2012-04-11 - 2012-07-03
---
Went to get my medical done for interview in Australia (much cheaper in the US and I was already here):2012-05-20
Medical issue diagnosed
K-1 petition cancellation request sent to CSC : 2012-06-01
Married: 2012-06-21
Filed for AOS : 2012-08-08
NOA1 : 2012-08-10
Biometrics : 2012-09-14
EAD approved : 2012-10-16
Applied for SSN : 2012-11-01
Received SSN : 2012-11-13
Received interview notice :2012-12-27
Interview- APPROVED :2013-01-28
Green card received :2013-02-04
Baby girl born :2013-03-09

Filed for ROC :2014-12-05
NOA :2014-12-11
Biometrics : 2015-01-15

ROC Approval : 2015-05-14

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.