Mateo&Raquel

Why are the people here so RUDE??? :(

45 posts in this topic

Not at all, actually I wasn't JUST talking about rudeness, now that I think about it, I wouldn't say we were more or less rude than anyone else (excluding things like road rage - we own that one - oh and that whole "foreign policy thing", but come on, we ARE different. Come on, I know you want to agree. I know you do, just a little.

by the way before you absolutely freak out, I am totally just messin with ya. Just my special American sense of humor rofl.gif

Nobody is freaking out here. I just get sick of the mass amount of anti-American sentiment everywhere I turn on the internet. The last place I want to see it is here. This isn't the first time a topic got hijacked on here and centered on negative American stereotyping either. Maybe, my national pride makes me different? I can appreciate your sense of humor, no harm done. I am with you on the road rage (maybe :P ) About the "foreign policy thing", we all have 'em. Ours that many despise is the same one that helped many others, but this is straying far from topic and into politics. Don't want to go there. When I go to the Philippines, it is far from what the USA is. Therefore, it is different. :ot2: Some people are rude, OP violated TOS.

Our K-1 and AOS Journey

05/12-05/22/10-met my sweetheart and family(had lots of fun!)
12/13-12/26/11-met again for engagement/Christmas
04/10/12-I-129F petition sent
04/13/12-USPS delivery confirmation
04/18/12-NOA1 text/email
04/21/12-NOA1(receipt 04/17/12)
10/10/12-NOA2 text
10/15/12-NOA2 letter received
10/27/12-NVC letter received
11/28/12-Medical Exam-PASSED
12/07/12-K-1 Interview-APPROVED

02/12/13-POE-Atlanta
03/04/13-Wedding
03/27/13-AOS,EAD,AP delivered
04/03/13-NOAs text/email
04/08/13-NOAs received
04/26/13-Biometrics appointment(walk-in done 04/17)

06/03/13-EAD card production/AP post decision approval

06/10/13-EAD/AP combo card received

04/04/14-AOS card production/decision

04/11/14-NOA2 welcome to the USA

04/12/14-Received GC

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Nobody is freaking out here. I just get sick of the mass amount of anti-American sentiment everywhere I turn on the internet. The last place I want to see it is here. This isn't the first time a topic got hijacked on here and centered on negative American stereotyping either. Maybe, my national pride makes me different? I can appreciate your sense of humor, no harm done. I am with you on the road rage (maybe :P ) About the "foreign policy thing", we all have 'em. Ours that many despise is the same one that helped many others, but this is straying far from topic and into politics. Don't want to go there. When I go to the Philippines, it is far from what the USA is. Therefore, it is different. :ot2: Some people are rude, OP violated TOS.

Agreed! I just love to laugh. and I did (especially at myself). Take care and have a great weekend!

Agreed! I just love to laugh. and I did (especially at myself). Take care and have a great weekend!

Laughter is great, and I understand you. I laugh at myself( and us) all the time. I really do wonder what we look like as a whole to others :alien::jest: Thanks and you too!

Our K-1 and AOS Journey

04/18/12-NOA1 text/email
10/10/12-NOA2 text

02/12/13-POE-Atlanta
03/04/13-Wedding
04/03/13-NOAs text/email
04/08/13-NOAs received

04/12/14-Received GC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

LOL QueenE. No doubt. Like lions on a carcass. :rofl:

OMG you have no idea! and if someone makes the unfortunate mistake of posting a "everyone here is rude, and we are suppose to support one another" thread. They lose it! You will see comments like "oh grow up" " go find the person that knocked you up for support" " dont make stupid comments and then ask for support." I usually come here to get away from the drama sometimes, but really you guys haven't seen rude yet! I wish the person that had said "Americans being Americans" would come over to this site and make that comment. A mixture of hormones, heat, not being able to see your feet, clothes not fitting... I'm personally having to fight with myself not get rude right now over that one

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

OMG you have no idea! and if someone makes the unfortunate mistake of posting a "everyone here is rude, and we are suppose to support one another" thread. They lose it! You will see comments like "oh grow up" " go find the person that knocked you up for support" " dont make stupid comments and then ask for support." I usually come here to get away from the drama sometimes, but really you guys haven't seen rude yet! I wish the person that had said "Americans being Americans" would come over to this site and make that comment. A mixture of hormones, heat, not being able to see your feet, clothes not fitting... I'm personally having to fight with myself not get rude right now over that one

Stop it stop it naw o. I am at work literally crying loling so hard. Now i am jealous I ain't knocked up so I can join in. Wooo weee na wa oo, abi.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just feel like being nasty until I get our NOA2 :devil:

03/21/2011: Met Online

07/03/2011: Met in Manila for the first time

01/29/2012: Met in Manila for the second time

03/09/2012: Mailed I-129F

03/12/2012: I-129F Delivered

03/15/2012: NOA1

09/28/2012: NOA2

10/15/2012-10/16/2012: Medical at St. Luke's-PASSED!

10/25/2012: Interview-APPROVED!

10/31/2012: Visa received

11/20/2012: POE: JFK

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

HEYYY!!!!!!!!! I posted this thread in order to explain that I was not advertising for my lawyer, nor was I a spammer. I can see how my other topic was taken that way, and I apologized. I mentioned "rude" in this topic due to the fact that someone stated it that it must be great to have the resources to hire a lawyer AND THAT is when I felt it offensive, due to the fact I was sort of being stereo-typed as being rich or flaunting the fact I could pay for a lawyer...when in fact the truth is that I am just a down home country boy in south Arkansas, who was recently fired from my job because my racist boss didn't want anyone working for him who has anything to do with the Latino people, then he lied and stated that I was fired for misconduct, which was absolutely NOT TRUE..i've been unemployed since the month of april..have bills to pay such as anyone else, but by the Grace of God, my loving and caring family, and God's WONDERFUL blessing of having put my Beautiful Raquel in my life, I am making it just fine...and I just received a call for a job interview tomorrow, so I'm stoked! :dance:

I now see how I violated the TOS, however, by accident...but I vented off due to being accused of being a spammer, working for my attorney, a possible "rich kid," etc...especially after being lied about and wrongfully accused by my recent employer.....Though I will state, I understand that hiring a lawyer does not and cannot make our process any faster than everyone else, but with all of the stress I have had over the past 6 months with my recent job, I would have easily made a mistake, such as the couple in my previous topic did...I did not want that to happen and wanted to have backup..so I hired my lawyer..and in my opinion that is why I say its a good idea to have and experienced K1 visa attorney...I did an extensive amount of research on different law firms before I made my decision..and I for one know that I was not duped by him. With that being said, not everyone has to have a lawyer, but in My opinion, and in My situation, it is worth it.

As to the cuts to Americans...yes we can be rude or come off arrogant, but so can and are all other nationalities as well..we all have that tendency to be that way at times ..I am PROUD to be AMERICAN and I hope that you are PROUD of whatever nationality you may be as well! :) Let's not turn this site into a nationality bashing arena.

I and the mod have came to an understanding of the cause of the problem, and it has been resolved..let's keep it that way, folks, shall we?

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Take Care and God Bless!

Mateo y Raquel :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

HEYYY!!!!!!!!! I posted this thread in order to explain that I was not advertising for my lawyer, nor was I a spammer. I can see how my other topic was taken that way, and I apologized. I mentioned "rude" in this topic due to the fact that someone stated it that it must be great to have the resources to hire a lawyer AND THAT is when I felt it offensive, due to the fact I was sort of being stereo-typed as being rich or flaunting the fact I could pay for a lawyer...when in fact the truth is that I am just a down home country boy in south Arkansas, who was recently fired from my job because my racist boss didn't want anyone working for him who has anything to do with the Latino people, then he lied and stated that I was fired for misconduct, which was absolutely NOT TRUE..i've been unemployed since the month of april..have bills to pay such as anyone else, but by the Grace of God, my loving and caring family, and God's WONDERFUL blessing of having put my Beautiful Raquel in my life, I am making it just fine...and I just received a call for a job interview tomorrow, so I'm stoked! :dance:

I now see how I violated the TOS, however, by accident...but I vented off due to being accused of being a spammer, working for my attorney, a possible "rich kid," etc...especially after being lied about and wrongfully accused by my recent employer.....Though I will state, I understand that hiring a lawyer does not and cannot make our process any faster than everyone else, but with all of the stress I have had over the past 6 months with my recent job, I would have easily made a mistake, such as the couple in my previous topic did...I did not want that to happen and wanted to have backup..so I hired my lawyer..and in my opinion that is why I say its a good idea to have and experienced K1 visa attorney...I did an extensive amount of research on different law firms before I made my decision..and I for one know that I was not duped by him. With that being said, not everyone has to have a lawyer, but in My opinion, and in My situation, it is worth it.

As to the cuts to Americans...yes we can be rude or come off arrogant, but so can and are all other nationalities as well..we all have that tendency to be that way at times ..I am PROUD to be AMERICAN and I hope that you are PROUD of whatever nationality you may be as well! :) Let's not turn this site into a nationality bashing arena.

I and the mod have came to an understanding of the cause of the problem, and it has been resolved..let's keep it that way, folks, shall we?

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Take Care and God Bless!

Mateo y Raquel :)

Good luck on that job interview! Hope it goes well good.gifrose.gif

Thanks Celeste! And everything went GREAT at the job interview! I start my new FULLTIME job on Monday, Thank God!! :dance:

Excellent! Congratulations on the new job! Good luck on your journey!

Total elapsed time between filing I-129F to GC in hand 569 days or 1 Year, 6 months, 22 days.

Thanks Celeste! And everything went GREAT at the job interview! I start my new FULLTIME job on Monday, Thank God!! :dance:

Awesome! I know that feels good right now. :dance::yes:

Our K-1 and AOS Journey

04/18/12-NOA1 text/email
10/10/12-NOA2 text

02/12/13-POE-Atlanta
03/04/13-Wedding
04/03/13-NOAs text/email
04/08/13-NOAs received

04/12/14-Received GC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.