spookyturtle

What habits does your significant other have that bother you?

164 posts in this topic

Some of my wifes eating habits are in my opinion "WAY OUT THERE".. For instance, Rabbito (pig tails in brine) she loves it. Yesterday we were in the mall, and she feasted on stewed pigs feet with Yucca, and of course white rice. I had to turn away because I just couldn't watch her eat the fatty jell like food. It turned my stomach. Awhile back, I brought home a prime rib roast one night that I was going to cook the next day but while I was at work, she cut the strings, carved the meat away from the bone, cut the meat up and cooked it in sauce served with tostones (fried Plantains). What was funny was her telling me how "blandito" or tender the meat was... If we go to an american restaurant I have to first order what I think she will eat, and let her try it before ordering for myself. It's about 50/50 whether she likes what I order and eats it against me eating what I ordered for her. Lot's of changes..

JstaRebel

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Building a fire on the wooden front porch to fry her dried fish without smoking up the house was nipped in the bud before it became a habit.

:lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Nighttime blanket thief!

Also the constant Fox Soccer Network watching. I really should ask my cable company to cut us to that one channel. We (he) doesn't watch any other ones.

Sheep: Baa-ram-ewe, baa-ram-ewe. To your breed, your fleece, your clan be true. Sheep be true. Baa-ram-ewe.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Me and my fiance been together 7 years now so trust me when I say my list can go on and on but everything that used to piss me off is what I miss the most. By the way its been 11 months since we last seen each other...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

He loves dried seaweed snacks but won't touch sushi.

July 09, 2012 - Sent in application for I-129f petition for K1 Visa
Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
Feb. 23, 2013 - Visa received
March 31, 2013 - POE
April 12, 2013 - Wedding! (41213 prime!)

May 02, 2013 - Sent off AOS, EAD, AP package

May 04, 2013 - Package arrived at Chicago lockbox

May 22, 2013 - Early walk in Biometrics, Alexandria VA

June 03, 2013 - RFE for AOS

June 17, 2013 - RFE response received

July 05, 2013 - EAD and AP approved

July 10, 2013 - EAD card production

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

My husband cleans his bathroom floor with the toilet brush. You see i said his. Once i saw it i never stepped foot in their again.

BAHHAHHAHA This just made my day! Thanks

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

• 3 months later...

He sweetly asks me to make him tea or coffee but when I hand him a cup, it takes him at least 15 minutes to take the first sip. Sometimes he even forgets about the cup and I'd just have to throw the cold beverage away.

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Timeline

one post removed for tos violation along with one quoting. incoming pm.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

My husband washes the dishes, then just puts them all away wet.

I have to come by later and dry them all when he isn't around.

He thinks they will all air dry.

I stopped listening when I pulled a bowl out and smelled musty water in it. YUCK!

I'm sure he would complain about me 10 times more though :innocent:

oldlady.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

My husband uses an electric trimmer to take off his whole beard when it gets too long. For days afterwards I find hairs everywhere...in my toothbrush, in my toothpaste, behind the faucet, etc.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

My husband uses an electric trimmer to take off his whole beard when it gets too long. For days afterwards I find hairs everywhere...in my toothbrush, in my toothpaste, behind the faucet, etc.

are we married? :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *