AlexJane

She wants to go back Home (Philippines)

100 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have two boys with my X and if my now fiance ever hinted that she doesn't want me to have my boys or any communication with them I would have to let her go as much as I love her. Gosh I am so sorry that this is happening to you. Perhaps she will have a change of heart? Unlikely but maybe...Good luck to you.

Andy

blood is thicker than water , let her go if she dont love your kids.. if she loves you she better love your kids as well.. as for me, i am fine with the kids.. i love children but it is quite a big deal for me if my husband is keep on communicating with his ex like as totally always :( but for the kids.. og gosh i love children, let them stay with me and not coming back to their mom...lol :D

585nbjc5r.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

ohhhhh man! otra vez, this is soooo "Maury Povich"...

1st problem, somebody jumps on here with a 3 line dramatic and intense "opener", but very little facts, then disappears..

2nd Everyone offers dangerous life-changing advise and cant possible know the root cause..

Just love how this becomes like the Maury Povich Show..

My advise,

DONT SEEK RELATIONSHIP ADVISE ON THE INTERNET !!!!

Talk with someone that knows and cares about the both of you.. regardless where that takes you, its a zillion times safer than the internet...

Seriously VJ, stop with the dangerous advise.. These people are vulnerable and can actually follow your suggestions without realizing its unqualified.. Their problems, can be any range from of seriousness, but we really cant tell..

If the questions relates to Immigration, for example, "my wife came here stole my toothbrush and left with my 72 chevy, how do I file the AOS?" then maybe we can answer answer.. and possibly, offer advise about AOS

Remember, the gain to be had with VJ is about Immigration Help.. Not how to save or destroy a relationship..

Edited by kennym

I can relate to this.

Based on my research, I came to the conclusion that this "shipping" of kids back and forth was detrimental to the kids. In my case I yielded 100% custody to my Ex Wife.

I personally think the OP should be thankful that this came to life this early in their relationship.

Not all Fiancees/Wifes are Mother material. Perhaps OPs Wife came to that realisation. She deserves to be happy too so if her being a step mother is not part of her plan then a dissolution is the only way to go. How does the Ex feel about getting the kids back?

It's a delicate situation.

In no way shape or form should he ship his kids back to his ex to make his current wife happy! Very selfish of her and you or whomever it may be to give back your kids. Your children are your # 1 priority your life! If the kids were of age and they were mooching and worthless then you should make reparations to keep your wife happy. Look at his pics, his children are still young.

The Buddha said "The more loving the more suffering"

By birth is not one an outcast,

By birth is not one a noble,but

By action is one an outcast,

By action is one a noble.

Buddha.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I find OP's post lack of essential details to come up with most likely better opinion.

Kids are precious, giving up them isn't right. But my question is, did the kids accepted her as their step mom? Did she said of getting rid of them because she's tired of trying to be a good step mom to them? Let's be real, some kids are mean. Did you make balance the relationship between your wife and your kids? Did you ask your wife how her life affected by your kids? Maybe the OP needs to examine the whole relationship if he is being fair to his wife and how could he reconciles his wife and the kids to be able to live peacefully amd happily in one roof.

Lifting Condition (I-751)

09/09/2011 - Sent the package to CSC

09/13/2011 - CSC received the package

09/15/2011 - CSC cashed check and NOA1 Received

09/26/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice Date (Sent)

10/13/2011 - Early Biometrics

10/19/2011 - Biometrics Appointment

10/26/2011 - GC expiration

11/25/2011 - Received RFE

11/28/2011 - Sent response to RFE

01/13/2012 - Ordered card production (Approved)

01/19/2012 - 10 yrs GC received

• 1 month later...

Iam a filipina and I feel so ashamed with the attitude of your wife. Don't let your kids go, sorry to tell, but your wife is so selfish.

Very true,she is very selfish.

Send her home and find another one who can truly love you and love your kids.

Im a filipina and my husband has a child from an ex gf before. When he proposed marriage i told him straight that i am not going to take good care of a child from your past and yes i was selfish but at least i was honest. He understand me we got married 7 years later we have our own 2 kids and my stepdaughter still never lives with us. My husband pays child support and we often pick her up so she still see her dad and our kids often. I wish your wife was honest enough to you before the two of you got married. Well if she wants to go home then let her. A wife can be replace but you can never replace your kids.

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

To ask a father/mother to choose between the relationship and the child from a previous marriage/relationship is despicable, to say the least. The more I know the human being, the more I love my dog.

Edited by sandranj

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I Didnt want to comment on your topic because it opened my wounds.Before i was with my fiance i was with another man who had a Son and i must say i loved that child so much u couldnt tell he wasnt mine unless i told u,the boy could spit on me rub soap in my eyes and do alot of horrible things to me but i never spanked him,i loved him cos i wanted to bond with him-his father however broke up with me for no reason,i was hurt cos i had bonded with the kid by then and the seperation hurt me.Am happy now though,however Sorry to say but your wife is selfish.she should accept your kids as her own and bond with them so that when she has her own kids eventually she will have no headache introducing her new born baby to your boys.Love is Sacrifice it shouldnt always be about you but about your partner-For me my partner comes first all the time and i second,hes a king and i tell him that.Even if he cheated with another woman and had a kid trust me id love that kid no matter what children are blessings from God and it shouldnt matter who brought them or how they came into the world what matters is loving and raising them the right way.i hope u have a talk with her and solve issues with her.Goodluck :thumbs:

You sound like a wonderful women. It is hard to find someone that loves your kid as his/her own. Your ex is not very smart for letting you go.

I wish you all the best.

TimeLine

Consulate : Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

I-129F Sent : 2007-09-26

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-09-28

I-129F RFE(s) : none

RFE Reply(s) : none

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-10-30

NVC Received : 2007-11-05

NVC Left : 2007-11-06

Consulate Received : 2007-11-09

Packet 3 Received : 2007-11-17

Packet 3 Sent : 2007-11-23

Packet 4 Received : 2007-12-16

Medical Taken : 2008-01-03

Medical Passed : 2008-01-04

Interview Date : 2008-01-11

Interview Passed : 2008-01-11

Visa Issue : January 18th 2008

USA ENTRY : January 23rd 2008

POE Entry : Seattle Washington

Wedding : February 9th 2008

Social Security Card Received: February 19th 2008

Civil Surgeon I693 signed : April 14th Vaccinations Complete.

AOS: Sent on April 15th 2008 USPS Confirmed . April 17th 4:56 Am

AOS: Hard Copy Received NOA1 April 22nd all 3 arrived same day.

Biometrics : Received Appointment Letter Today April 27th = May 23rd 2008 10 am appointment

Transfered CSC June 4th

EAD: Approved June 13th 2008

EAD: Recieved Card June 18th 2008

AP: Approved June 13th 2008

AP: Received June 18th 2008

AOS:touched :Card ordered July 26th

Approval: AOS : Aug 4th

Green Card :Received : Aug 5th with Welcome Letter . 2 years Dated July 26th

Thank You USCIS

Thank You Visa Journey...........................

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.