Danno

TEXAS DAD BEATS HIS DAUGHTER’S MOLESTER TO DEATH

270 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Your reading comprehension is flawed, but your support of justifiable homicide is equally well established. Leathernecks post history both in this thread and other threads suggest I am spot on in regards to him needing a new hobby. He both justified the OP killing (and it may well have been, but not based on info in the OP) and put himself into the shoes of the killer by repeatedly encouraging others to see the event from the killers eyes.

More information indicates the killing appears justifiable but I am guessing the Childs trauma was greatly amplified by the killing.

no it isn't, my comprehension is just fine. you seem to read what you want to read. then make ridiculous comments like the one above.

Edited by SMOKE
7yqZWFL.jpg

So who's eyes should the event be seen from, those of the child molester? A child molester invites bodily harm, grave bodily injury and death might result from that bodily harm, then so be it! Most fathers would have a similar reaction to discovering such a scene with his 4 yr old daughter.

And my posts have repeatedly emphasized I can understand circumstances where a father might be moved to kill, or at least inflict severe pain on anyone sexually assaulting their child. That goes for witnessing a sexual assault on any child.

And given more information than in the OP I would agree with the Sherrif regarding not charging the father in this case.

Guess that makes at least two 'liberals' who don't fit your stereotype attempts.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

And my posts have repeatedly emphasized I can understand circumstances where a father might be moved to kill, or at least inflict severe pain on anyone sexually assaulting their child. That goes for witnessing a sexual assault on any child.

And given more information than in the OP I would agree with the Sherrif regarding not charging the father in this case.

Guess that makes at least two 'liberals' who don't fit your stereotype attempts.

Stop lying. You would give the perpetrator a flower, a pamplet and start singing Kumbaya. Go take a bath, HIPPIE!

so .. until you cross that bridge you're just blowing smoke ....

Oh, so no one can make an opinion on this unless they have their own kids or... have their own kids abused?

Uh-mazing logic right there. I'm floooored. :bonk:

i don't even know her.

Haha! I wouldn't have been able to resist, too.

Liberals around here would have seen the little girl being raped and called the police instead of interferring. After all, this is a matter for the cops not some vigilante jerk off.

Of course the little girl later in life would hate her liberal father for standing by and watching, but he did the 'right thing' and all.

Another set of statements stating thought experiments as facts... dude, no one on here said they wouldn't stop the act when they see it. Some people on here are saying that he could have stopped at just enough.

Now, with the links I posted (which got Leatherneck upset and all prissy :whistle: ), we also know that the father did not intend to kill the man. This might be valid, which will obviously help him not spend a day in court.

Edited by ivyanddan

“The fact that we are here and that I speak these words is an attempt to break that silence and bridge some
of those differences between us, for it is not difference which immobilizes us, but silence.
And there are so many silences to be broken.”

Audre Lorde

Is knowing somebody a pre requisite?

Ever heard of oral herpes?

:ot2: Hehe

“The fact that we are here and that I speak these words is an attempt to break that silence and bridge some
of those differences between us, for it is not difference which immobilizes us, but silence.

Audre Lorde

Timeline

Oh, so no one can make an opinion on this unless they have their own kids or... have their own kids abused?

Uh-mazing logic right there. I'm floooored. :bonk:

Haha! I wouldn't have been able to resist, too.

Another set of statements stating thought experiments as facts... dude, no one on here said they wouldn't stop the act when they see it. Some people on here are saying that he could have stopped at just enough.

Now, with the links I posted (which got Leatherneck upset and all prissy :whistle: ), we also know that the father did not intend to kill the man. This might be valid, which will obviously help him not spend a day in court.

To set the record straight, the 2 links you posted about the story, in no way upset me. Why would it? I was following the story and was aware. We engaged in a vigorous debate -- no love lost and no ill feelings. (F):star:

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Liberals around here would have seen the little girl being raped and called the police instead of interferring. After all, this is a matter for the cops not some vigilante jerk off.

Of course the little girl later in life would hate her liberal father for standing by and watching, but he did the 'right thing' and all.

Absolute BU!!$H!T!!! This liberal would have been immediately doing anything necessary to protect any child being thusly abused! You RWN's that think liberals won't take decisive action when needed are delusional. Just like how you have to find all sorts of creative ways to 'explain' how it is that it was Obama, not Bush that took out bin Laden as well as a large number of the top leaders of his terrorist network! Pathetic!!

Timeline

Finding a half naked man on top of your child might be a reason to attack, and even perhaps attack with such fury that you kill, is to an extent understandable and forgivable.

Dreaming up scenarios in which you can justifiably kill isn't. You need a healthier hobby.

What on earth are you talking about? Trying to follow your line of thought is akin to playing a game of Whac-A-Mole.

Edited by Leatherneck

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

no it isn't, my comprehension is just fine. you seem to read what you want to read. then make ridiculous comments like the one above.

So you're theory is children SHOULD witness their parent killing other people? That witnessing such an event wouldn't be traumatic?

I stand corrected, it isn't your reading comprehension that's the problem.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

To set the record straight, the 2 links you posted about the story, in no way upset me. Why would it? I was following the story and was aware. We engaged in a vigorous debate -- no love lost and no ill feelings. (F):star:

Definitely! :luv:

Audre Lorde

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Just like how you have to find all sorts of creative ways to 'explain' how it is that it was Obama, not Bush that took out bin Laden ...

Um, no. Seal Team 6 took out Bin Laden, not either of Presidents Obama or Bush. President Obama was just the lucky SOB sitting in the hot seat when US intelligence agencies finally confirmed his location.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: Timeline

So you're theory is children SHOULD witness their parent killing other people? That witnessing such an event wouldn't be traumatic?

I stand corrected, it isn't your reading comprehension that's the problem.

That child saw her father protecting her from a man hurting her, I bet she will remember it as that and not as a witness to her dad killing someone. Even if traumatic, it will heal quicker than the trauma of having her witness her father just stand there watching and waiting for the police to arrive. You comprehension of the whole situation is flawed.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Um, no. Seal Team 6 took out Bin Laden, not either of Presidents Obama or Bush. President Obama was just the lucky SOB sitting in the hot seat when US intelligence agencies finally confirmed his location.

Um, yes. Obama was commander in chief and he was the one who made the call to go in. He also established the priorities in how our resources should be utilized. Bush did that as well. Except that for Bush he made many very wrong decisions. Like letting OBL go when he was trapped at Tora Bora! Utilizing vast resources to go after Saddam Hussein when it was OBL that had attacked us. The list is long! You RWN's criticize Clinton now for what you imagine are his missed chances to get OBL before he attacked on 9-11. Yet the same idiots criticized him heavily when he sent dozens of cruise missiles at Al Qaeda camps in 1998. Bush ignored the clear warnings that OBL was going to attack in August 2001! Condoleeza Rice's speech she was going to give on 9-11 on national security contained no references to OBL!

Leadership matters! Luck tends to come to those who do their homework, who are prepared for the job!