Karee

Ex Girlriend

48 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

You be da man Karee !!! B-) Yes, yes and yes! Ok so it didn't work out this time, but if you hand't ever of asked it would have eaten your mind away for the rest of your life as one of those "what if's". At least you gave it a shot. She's going to get over it after a bit of time and it will all smooth out. And now she has something to chew on. You never know she just may keep thinking about it and sometime in the future it may happen and it will probably be her idea...or so she will think. :devil:

Knowing my luck they'll end up married.

:rofl:

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Timeline

My neighbor brought me chocalate chip cookies 5 minutes ago. I'm living in fantasy land.

My neighbor brought me chocalate chip cookies 5 minutes ago. I'm living in fantasy land.

:lol:

*** on a side note you need to be getting a "I'm sorry card, some candy or some other ####### and start kissing her ####### or you might be screwed in a bad way. Tell her you took some meds before you went to the bar and it messed up your head so bad you can hardly remember what you did.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

:lol:

*** on a side note you need to be getting a "I'm sorry card, some candy or some other ####### and start kissing her ####### or you might be screwed in a bad way. Tell her you took some meds before you went to the bar and it messed up your head so bad you can hardly remember what you did.

I told her I took some pills. That sh!t was golden. Everything is cool.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I told her I took some pills. That sh!t was golden. Everything is cool.

:lol: So I can hold the 'Get Well' soon card, for now.

Edited by Leatherneck

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Thai women. Probably the most jealous on the planet. Maybe Filipinas are close second. I just figured we'd all go out and have a beer. Once I brought up the 3-way proposal, everything went south. I gave it a shot. I bet $1000 on red and it came up black.

:no:

:rofl:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

In your thread title, you spelled it "girlriend." I like it even better (as a classic Freudian fingergraphical slip) when people spell it "girlfiend," si man.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline

Mexicans are in my house dealing with the toilet. It's interruppting my deal or no deal party.

Timeline

If I would have known I'd have been in the sack so much in the last 24 hours, I'd have hit on the ex 3 years ago. Thai mentality. I love it!

This just keeps getting better. Thank goodness those gays can't marry. Look what they'd be ruining.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Aww OP, silly silly! :devil:

We became a couple : 2011-05-29
I visited him : 2011-10-28 - 2011-11-17
He visited me (and my crazy family) : 2012-02-05 - 2012-02-17
I-129F Sent : 2012-02-05
I-129F NOA1 : 2012-02-14
I entered on VWP to stay 3 months: 2012-04-11 - 2012-07-03
---
Went to get my medical done for interview in Australia (much cheaper in the US and I was already here):2012-05-20
Medical issue diagnosed
K-1 petition cancellation request sent to CSC : 2012-06-01
Married: 2012-06-21
Filed for AOS : 2012-08-08
NOA1 : 2012-08-10
Biometrics : 2012-09-14
EAD approved : 2012-10-16
Applied for SSN : 2012-11-01
Received SSN : 2012-11-13
Received interview notice :2012-12-27
Interview- APPROVED :2013-01-28
Green card received :2013-02-04
Baby girl born :2013-03-09

Filed for ROC :2014-12-05
NOA :2014-12-11
Biometrics : 2015-01-15

ROC Approval : 2015-05-14

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

I'm still trying to figure out what this topic has to do with politics or religion.

Maybe one of the women was a Democrat and the other was a Republican ? Or maybe one was Zoroastrian and one was Baha'i ?

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.