Julia & Leo

Please tell me this is not true

28 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

when i called NVC..they said my case completed yesterday May 17th, and that there not setting any interviews until the second week of june for july interviews =( i really want one in june !!!..i hope this is just a speech they have to say, and maybe ill get an interview next month !!

Mrs. Salazar

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

when i called NVC..they said my case completed yesterday May 17th, and that there not setting any interviews until the second week of june for july interviews =( i really want one in june !!!..i hope this is just a speech they have to say, and maybe ill get an interview next month !!

While it's probably true the interview will be in July, the idea that they'll wait until the second week in June to schedule it is unlikely correct. You should know your interview date sometime next week.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

While it's probably true the interview will be in July, the idea that they'll wait until the second week in June to schedule it is unlikely correct. You should know your interview date sometime next week.

This is not true. They will make appointments when the consulate she is dealing with sends a list of the openings they have until June. I spoke to a supervisor. If June is full, the consulate will send the list in June for July appointments. Don't get your hopes up.

good.gif

ughh..thats so frusterating...were to CLOSE to be put on hold any more lol

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I totally agree. The waiting drives me insane. Since the day our case the NVC we have had nothing but problems with them. I hope we both get our interviews soon!!!

Well i guess im ok with it LOL...at least if i have a set date soon ill be calm =) Knowing is what will keep me giong..its the unknown that gets to me =)

Timeline

This is not true. They will make appointments when the consulate she is dealing with sends a list of the openings they have until June. I spoke to a supervisor. If June is full, the consulate will send the list in June for July appointments. Don't get your hopes up.

good.gif

While it's true that NVC can't set an appointment until they know the available dates, it is not necessarily true that they don't have the July dates until June. This MAY be correct for SOME Consulates but we will see lots of July appointments set in May.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

my hubby called NVC yesterday to ask for the progress of the case. They said that the case is already complete but they will not schedule interview until June 2.....why?

They can only schedule appointments when they know the available appointment days. This information comes from the Consulate. However, many Consulates provide the July dates before June. Relax and wait. It's all you can do.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

It depends from country to country and consulate to consulate. From what I understand, Mexico has a huge number of people immigrating to the US every year, just like India, and so what they said might be a fact. Sorry 'bout that! But on the brighter side, you'll get there soon.

07/14/2011 Wedding

USCIS (187 days)

08/16/2011 I-130 filed

08/19/2011 NOA1
02/22/2012 NOA2

NVC (14 days)
03/08/2012 NVC case #, IIN, emailed DS-3032
03/13/2012 AOS invoiced & paid
03/14/2012 AOS package mailed
03/16/2012 DS-3032 acceptance
03/19/2012 IV bill invoiced and paid
03/20/2012 DS-230 package sent
03/22/2012 Case Complete
04/10/2012 Interview date assigned; packet IV received
MEDICALS/US CONSULATE/POE
05/02/2012 Medicals
05/09/2012 Interview APPROVED
05/11/2012 Visa in hand
05/24/2012 POE TORONTO
06/28/2012 Got SSN and Green Card

ROC

02/27/2014 Package sent

02/28/2014 NOA1

03/28/2014 Biometrics

06/20/2014 Approved

06/22/2014 Got the 10-yr GC
N-400

03/03/2015 Package sent

03/10/2015 Check encashed

03/13/2015 NOA

03/26/2015 Fingerprints

04/27/2015 In line

06/19/2015 Interview letter

07/23/2015 Interview

08/19/2015 Oath ceremony

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Patience you will hear soon, unfortunately this in hurry up then wait over and over again.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Timeline

thats what ppl told me but its not true for mexico. my appt is in juarez and i was told they schedule appts all the time,i got my appt 4 business days after NVC closed my case. im sure you will hear something soon!! :thumbs:

So hope ur right =) cause i would love that

Mrs. Salazar

Timeline

I just received an email from NVC saying that my case was completed, and that now I needed to wait for them to schedule an interview as well.. does that mean I won't have the interview 'till after july?

I was really hoping for an interview in june, my wife is pregnant and the baby is due on september so, every day counts right now.. the closer to the due date, the harder it will be for my wife to travel :(

any ideas? is there anything I can do?

USCIS:

09/06/11 - I130 Mailed (USPS Priority)

09/07/11 - I130 Received

09/09/11 - NOA1 via text/email (rerouted to CSC)

02/27/2011 - NOA2 via text/email/website -I130 Approved!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.