Julia & Leo

Please tell me this is not true

28 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

to all Mexico-bound interviewees !

(Wow , this sounds like an official announcement, which it's not)

IF you filed to NVC via Electronic Processing, then ...

you get in the special, and hidden, scheduling queue.

This exists for Ciudad de Juarez and Guangzhou and maybe one other (unsure which these days).

NVC TeleOperators are not trained to know anything about this hidden queue.

You need to learn your 'final review complete' date, then in about 4 to 5 business days after that, you'll be scheduled.

-----------------

The Above only applies to casefiles with MEP and GZO casefile letters.

-----------------

Good Luck !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

to all Mexico-bound interviewees !

(Wow , this sounds like an official announcement, which it's not)

IF you filed to NVC via Electronic Processing, then ...

you get in the special, and hidden, scheduling queue.

This exists for Ciudad de Juarez and Guangzhou and maybe one other (unsure which these days).

NVC TeleOperators are not trained to know anything about this hidden queue.

You need to learn your 'final review complete' date, then in about 4 to 5 business days after that, you'll be scheduled.

-----------------

The Above only applies to casefiles with MEP and GZO casefile letters.

-----------------

Good Luck !

Sure hope your right..cause of the sounds of it i like that much better than what NVC told me lol...

Mrs. Salazar

Timeline

ya, the NVC TeleOperators are totally brain dead when it comes to EP.

You've some time tonight? Call em up, train one or three. But don't mention that hidden scheduling queue. That just confuses them more.

Some leading questions for them:

1. so what happens with my casefile once you receive the I-864 via NVC Electronic Processing?

2. once something is detached from email, is it placed into SAFEFILE right then and there? or is it put in AFTER the final review is complete?

3. What's today's count, for # of days between 'case complete' and 'final review'? OK - what about yesterday's count? Surely you have the stats for yesterday's final review completions...

[good luck, if you decide to do this tonight - you'll need the patience of Job]

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

when i called NVC..they said my case completed yesterday May 17th, and that there not setting any interviews until the second week of june for july interviews =( i really want one in june !!!..i hope this is just a speech they have to say, and maybe ill get an interview next month !!

Congratulation..

my case was completed May 2 and still waiting too :/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Darnell...trying this today..hopefully i get something out of them its been 14 days since case complete with NVC -__-

When I was at this stage, they told me they only schedule interviews the first two weeks of the month. My case closed in March, and on around April 13 or 16 they scheduled my husbands interview for May 25th. I think it depends too on the Embassy and the amount of applicants.

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

I was told by NVC that they schedule all interviews the second week of the month for the following month (plus one week of month after that). I pushed her on whether that was always true and she said yes... She said if we had not received an interview date by the end of the second week of the month, we should call to find out why. We are waiting for an interview in Rio. I guess there is nothing to do but wait to see what is correct. But I sure wish I could have some advance notice in order to make travel plans!

Timeline

ya, sorry, the OP is different, as she's used Electronic Processing with NVC.

It's a different scheduling queue, altoghether, compared to the two posters who referenced their timeticks - paper processing, paper intake is totally different in terms of scheduling queue than Mexico and China.

Whilst it's 'good to know' about your timeticks, they are not comparable, is different process, different queue, and in the end, the case is scheduled for appointment (same result as yours, so that's a plus)

Mrs. Salazar - I hope you have some other news from Thursday or Friday .

Good Luck and stuff.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

I just received an email from NVC saying that my case was completed, and that now I needed to wait for them to schedule an interview as well.. does that mean I won't have the interview 'till after july?

I was really hoping for an interview in june, my wife is pregnant and the baby is due on september so, every day counts right now.. the closer to the due date, the harder it will be for my wife to travel :(

any ideas? is there anything I can do?

Well you got July, which is predictable with a May 17, case complete but you did NOT have to wait until the second week in June. Was this case electronic processing through NVC?

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

Edited by Darnell

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Well you got July, which is predictable with a May 17, case complete but you did NOT have to wait until the second week in June. Was this case electronic processing through NVC?

Yea you were right :) thanks again...yes it was electronic Processing with NVC

congrats on your interview

now get prepared

why thank you :)...and i sure am

Mrs. Salazar

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.