always love

can i apply for k3 visa and my i 130 revoked

34 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

my i 130 revoked and i appeal and we are in the proccesing time and it may take frome 6 month to 1 year so me and my wife decide to apply for k3 visa is that possible to wait for the i130 get approved ther in usa with my wife because she is here with me for 6 month and she cant leave me because we love each other and she is sick and she need her doctor so how can we do that and how we can apply

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

No you cannot apply for a K3 or another CR1 when you have an appeal pending. It will be denied or thrown out or slow down the processing of your appeal

California just got your case March 20th so You have to wait up to 6 months for them to approve or deny it

Most get done before 120 days

So try and be patient

and if your wife is sick then let her go home and get better! And if she doesnt want to leave Morocco then she should just find a doctor there and pay the bills and try to get better. If she chooses to stay with you instead of getting good healthcare in USA then she cannot complain because it is her choice.

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

If she has been there long enough she qualifies as a resident and can get free medical care and get a referral to the bigger hospitals in Rabat or go to Spain and get treatment there, the option of returning home is always available to her.

Timeline

they told me that they will send my case to the board of immigration appeals after they finish review how is the procesing time ther and how long it will take if i sent expedite because my wife is sick

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

The wait is up to 6 months

I do not think you can expedite an appeals process

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Filed: Country:
Timeline

Something you need to understand is first that K-3 is pretty much dead and are being administratively closed at NVC now but let's just say that isn't the case look at your situation:

A K-3 Visa requires approved I-129f AND I-130 petitions, your wife can't submit a second I-130 petition for you while the current one is still in the process of working through the system.

In light of this how would you expect to get a K-3 issued any sooner that the CR/IR-1 you are currently working on?

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

A K3 can be applied for if you have a non approved 130 pending, you no longer have that.

An I-129F for a spouse can be approved while the I-130 is pending. That's not the same as a K3 being applied for. Please don't interchange the terms "apply" and "petition". It causes a lot of confusion.

my i 130 revoked and i appeal and we are in the proccesing time and it may take frome 6 month to 1 year so me and my wife decide to apply for k3 visa is that possible to wait for the i130 get approved ther in usa with my wife because she is here with me for 6 month and she cant leave me because we love each other and she is sick and she need her doctor so how can we do that and how we can apply

Concentrate on getting medical care for your sick spouse. A visa is not in your near future.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

An I-129F for a spouse can be approved while the I-130 is pending. That's not the same as a K3 being applied for. Please don't interchange the terms "apply" and "petition". It causes a lot of confusion.

Concentrate on getting medical care for your sick spouse. A visa is not in your near future.

As always great advice from Pushbrk! :)

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Can we apply for I129f while our appeal is pending for revoked i 130 without applying for k3 because maybe it will slow down our appeal processing time

and about my wife health im take care good of it and we are calling the embassy to found a solution because here medicine is expensive and i can’t afford it and they told us to contacted someone by email they give us

Edited by always love

Timeline

I know you don't want to hear this, but you have to wait. Either let your wife come back to the USA to get her medical care, or suck it up, and find a good doctor there. Your petition has been revoked. No other petition will be approved with a revoked petition in appeals. I am in no way trying to be a jerk, but you have to wait. Pushbrk is right, there is no visa in your near future. You will only be able to move on if you accept that. Since you are in for a wait, your top priority should be your wife's health. You both have some tough decisions to make. Also, how would be able to apply for an I129, but not a K3? That is the same thing because you are married.

I am also wondering....your wife could leave her child to stay with you, but she can't leave you to get better medical care? I feel bad for your situation, but you both need to start acting like adults, the whining will not get you anywhere. Accept your current situation, and make the best of it. Good luck

Edited by tany1157

Never give up on anything God has told you to believe for; never quit doing anything He has clearly shown you to do. Your diligence will pay off with a blessing from God." -Joyce Meyers

K1 Journey

-Filed August 2009

-Approved October 2009

-Interview in Casablanca January 2010

-Results DENIED

CR1 Journey

-Married March 2010

-Filed June 2010

-Approved October 2010

-NVC Journey 13 Weeks

-Interview in Casablanca March 2011

-Results DENIED

-USCIS received May 10, 2011

-NOIR received January 30, 2012

-NOIR sent February 21, 2012

-NOIR received by USCIS February 22, 2012

-NOIR response February 28, 2012--REAFFIRMED!

-NVC received petition March 19, 2012

-Petition sent to Casa March 20, 2012

-Consulate called husband to set interview March 26, 2012

-Interview set for April 2, 2012 at 3pm!!

-Interview results--APPROVED!

-Civil documents in--April 5, 2012

-Consulate called April 6, 2012 to pick up visa following Monday

-IR1 received--April 9, 2012

-POE--May 9, 2012

-Applied SS card--May 23, 2012

-Received SS card--May 26, 2012

-Received Welcome Letter--May 29, 2012

-GC mailed--June 1, 2012

-Received 10 year GC--June 4, 2012

-Applied for citizenship--February/March 2015

-Request for more proof/evidence--July 2015

-Approved--July 2015

-Citizenship Ceremony-- August 2015

NO MORE IMMIGRATION!!????

Timeline

Can we apply for I129f while our appeal is pending for revoked i 130 without applying for k3 because maybe it will slow down our appeal processing time

and about my wife health im take care good of it and we are calling the embassy to found a solution because here medicine is expensive and i can’t afford it and they told us to contacted someone by email they give us

K3 is not a possibility for you because your I-130 was approved already. You have appealed the revocation of it's approval but have done so with no actual grounds. Expect your appeal to be denied. (You have been told this repeatedly by several competent people.) Next time, hire an attorney experience with overcoming your kind of case. In the meantime, if your wife is sick, do what you need to do to get her medical treatment. In other words, face the facts and act like a responsible adult.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

K3 is not a possibility for you because your I-130 was approved already. You have appealed the revocation of it's approval but have done so with no actual grounds. Expect your appeal to be denied. (You have been told this repeatedly by several competent people.) Next time, hire an attorney experience with overcoming your kind of case. In the meantime, if your wife is sick, do what you need to do to get her medical treatment. In other words, face the facts and act like a responsible adult.

i know some poeple appeal and they got approved and god is great

Timeline

i know some poeple appeal and they got approved and god is great

You are not those people. You are you. And your situation and lack of grounds for appeal are YOURS, not those of others.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.