MenFaith

K-1 visa petition sent back for possible revocation

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi all

i have a question from those who has been in same boat , as i have been going through

my fiancee visa petition was sent back to USCIS by embassy after my visa interview and USCIS recved it on 10th jan 2012 i still see same status on USCIS website that they are still having a look on it, is there anyone who has same case and was approved later?

Thanks!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi all

i have a question from those who has been in same boat , as i have been going through

my fiancee visa petition was sent back to USCIS by embassy after my visa interview and USCIS recved it on 10th jan 2012 i still see same status on USCIS website that they are still having a look on it, is there anyone who has same case and was approved later?

Thanks!!

Have you called them up to ask about it?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

When does it expire?

Usually USCIS just keeps them till they expire, especially if the american does not call and ask about it

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Which center are you dealing with ? California will most likely declare a K1 expired and tell you that you are free to file again. But they will take 120 days or more to tell you this. The other side of the country will most likely actually look at the petition and either send a NOID or reaffirm it , once again taking about 120 days to do it. With a K1 you are free to assume it has expired ( if it has been 4 months since the NOA2 date) and file again anyway.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

What was the reason of the denial?

K-1 Visa Timeline AOS Timeline

- Aug 31st, 2011 - Mailed I-129F package - May 29th, 2012 - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP package

- Apr 13th, 2012 - Visa received - Aug 24th, 2012 - Green Card received

ROC Timeline

- May 19th, 2014 - Mailed ROC package to CSC

- Aug 8th, 2014 - Green Card received

N-400 Timeline

- Dec 29th, 2021 - Filed online. Got notice that biometrics will be reused.

- Now waiting...

Filed: Timeline

My petition was sent back to VSC, and it has been more than 120 days since they got it back to reaffirm my petition, my US fiancee is living with me in my country and we have been waiting on USCIS online status which is same as it was on 10th Jan 2012 my fiancee mom has called them twice this month and we were advised to wait it may take a bit longer and they will update us soon , confusing :S:S:S:S:S::S:S

did anyone has same situation before???? and was your petition got approved second time any clue suggestion help, any????? :bonk::dance::whistle:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

My petition was sent back to VSC, and it has been more than 120 days since they got it back to reaffirm my petition, my US fiancee is living with me in my country and we have been waiting on USCIS online status which is same as it was on 10th Jan 2012 my fiancee mom has called them twice this month and we were advised to wait it may take a bit longer and they will update us soon , confusing :S:S:S:S:S::S:S

did anyone has same situation before???? and was your petition got approved second time any clue suggestion help, any????? :bonk::dance::whistle:

You might want to call them yourself and talk with tier II officer. They won't discuss your petition with your mother, only give general information as relates to general petitions. Your mother would not make it through to tier II officer. Would be good idea to let them know you are living together.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Alas, a postal letter will be sent to the USCitizen petitioner, to the address listed in the I-129F paperwork.

So, have the mail checked, and have the USCitizen Petitioner call into USCIS and talk with a Tier 2 human (see ISO - http://www.dhs.gov/files/publications/gc_1305658440339.shtm ) and ask:

1. any postal mail returned pieces?

2. what is status of the casefile ?

3. will I be sent the NOIR or NOID letter?

4. When is my 'rebuttal' window?

5. What are my active dates for submitting new evidence?

6. Will new evidence be required, or will USCIS be able to re-affirm the petition without additional evidence?

These are fishing questions, in order to determine the exact status of the casefile.

Do that phone convo exactly as I've written? She'll learn more about the casefile status.

Don't do it exactly as I've written? It's a wasted phone call.

GOOD LUCK !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.