Tahlisha

IV fee reduction?????

49 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello all,

We just got our email requesting payment for our IV fee.... I thought I was told the fee would be $408, however this email is saying the fee is only $230.... Now before I start my little happy dance because I have a little extra cash in my pocket, can someone let me know if this is true. When I checked the website it says the fee is $420... I am a little confused with all the conflicting information.....

8QTYm5.png

FXz7m5.png

Hello all,

We just got our email requesting payment for our IV fee.... I thought I was told the fee would be $408, however this email is saying the fee is only $230.... Now before I start my little happy dance because I have a little extra cash in my pocket, can someone let me know if this is true. When I checked the website it says the fee is $420... I am a little confused with all the conflicting information.....

The IV fee used to be $404, not $408. On April 13th, last month, the fee was reduced to $230. The $420 you're looking at must be for another fee.

I assure you 100% the current IV fee is $230 so you can do a happy dance now yes.gif

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

The IV fee used to be $404, not $408. On April 13th, last month, the fee was reduced to $230. The $420 you're looking at must be for another fee.

I assure you 100% the current IV fee is $230 so you can do a happy dance now yes.gif

$420.00 is the fee for the I-130 petition

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Really? The Fee that was $404, the one at the NVC, is now $230? OH MYYYYY! I thought it was the interview fee that was reduced, not that one.

confused =/

Really? The Fee that was $404, the one at the NVC, is now $230? OH MYYYYY! I thought it was the interview fee that was reduced, not that one.

confused =/

There is no interview fee for IR-1/CR-1 visa applicants.

This is the fee I paid at the beginning correct?????

Yes, if that's the fee you saw.

WHOO!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Thanks for all your info and help...

No problem ^_^

Yes, the fee has been changed to $230

but, could you please let me know what about the $74 security surcharge?

I know in my country they collect that fee, but what I do not know is if it is the same.

thanks!

2012-06-07 Case Completed at NVC/NVC Left THANK YOU JESUS!!!!

...wating for the interview appointment on July : )

KwZ1m6.png

OpMCm6.png

TFgIm6.png

Saylin, I appreciate your help, your posts have been my guide!

do you know something about the $74 security surcharge? in my country they charge that, but I am not sure if it is still the same.

Thank you!

KwZ1m6.png

OpMCm6.png

TFgIm6.png

yes it is different...

the other one is your visa fee, is the one they just reduced.

This is the fee I paid at the beginning correct?????

KwZ1m6.png

OpMCm6.png

TFgIm6.png

What I am trying to ask is if now it is the $230+$74 security surcharge?

(In the past it was $330+$74 security surcharge=$404)

KwZ1m6.png

OpMCm6.png

TFgIm6.png

Yes, the fee has been changed to $230

but, could you please let me know what about the $74 security surcharge?

I know in my country they collect that fee, but what I do not know is if it is the same.

thanks!

They have dropped the surcharge. Again, all you're paying on the payment portal for the IV fee is $230.

And please do NOT ask your question three times, especially in the same thread. Have some patience.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.