Tahlisha

IV fee reduction?????

49 posts in this topic

Ok... Just one more silly question and I should be good unless I get an REF..... Asks for my annual income.... Right now I am only getting child support. Should I tally up how much I would get for the year and use taht or should I use income from last year Tax return?

I was laid off this is why I need a sponsor.. But I just finished a medical assistant course and am now doing my externship (200 hours which I don't get paid for :unsure: ) god willing I will be working by mid june. Where I live my rent goes according to my income... So right now my rent is zero. Would it be a good idea to include a letter explaining my current situation?

For the question about CURRENT ANNUAL income, you have to put your total income that you'll have earned at the end of 2012. So, you can't use last year's tax return. So, if all you're getting is child support, put that. Tally up how much you'll have gotten from that by the end of this year. Since you have a co sponsor, this amount won't be a big deal as you're not going to be supporting your spouse solely.

And yes, I'd definitely include a paragraph or two in the cover letter explaining your situation. Not sure if they'll read it, but it'll at least be there yes.gif

Edited by Saylin

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I'd love to help people out full-time as a job, but there's no law school here in town or anything, so I wouldn't be able to get the certificates/degrees needed to legally be allowed.

I think there are schools that offer online classes/programs for that.

I think ... not 100% positive though :thumbs:

http://www.aips.com/

Edited by Adriene H

I-130

2011-08-20 Posted

2011-08-31 NOA1

2011-09-03 Touch

2011-11-18 Sent Expedite Request to USCIS

2011-12-09 Response Received for Exepedite Request

"Wait your turn" in a nutshell

2011-12-02 Sent Expedite Request to US Representative Ed Royce

2012-01-27 Sent Expedite Request to Immigration Ombudsman

2012-02-02 Sent Expedite Request to Senator Barbara Boxer

2012-02-02 Sent Expedite Request to Senator Dianne Feinstein

2012-03-08 Case transferred to field office for additional processing

2012-03-23 Now being processed at a USCIS office

2012-05-10 Transferred to another office for processing

2012-05-14 Now being processed at a USCIS office

2012-06-05 Approved NOA2

2012-07-17 NVC Case/Invoice # Received

Petitioner: US Born Citizen (Wife)

Beneficiary: British Born Citizen (Husband)

Your I-130 was approved in 279 days from your NOA1 date

I think there are schools that offer online classes/programs for that.

I think ... not 100% positive though :thumbs:

http://www.aips.com/

Didn't know you could learn legal stuff online blink.gif Thought that would be strictly an offline course online. Now, if only it were free since I'm already paying for school :P

I'll look into it though. Thanks for the link! It's been bookmarked :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

For the question about CURRENT ANNUAL income, you have to put your total income that you'll have earned at the end of 2012. So, you can't use last year's tax return. So, if all you're getting is child support, put that. Tally up how much you'll have gotten from that by the end of this year. Since you have a co sponsor, this amount won't be a big deal as you're not going to be supporting your spouse solely.

And yes, I'd definitely include a paragraph or two in the cover letter explaining your situation. Not sure if they'll read it, but it'll at least be there yes.gif

Got it.... Thanks again :D

Edited by ABDULnSHAYMA

8QTYm5.png

FXz7m5.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.