Juanm

Is filipinafianceevisa.com a scam or legit site?

34 posts in this topic

I'm planing to used this agency to help me with my fiancée and all the paperwork.

Right now I have two jobs and will need alittle help with the process. So is this agency filipinafianceevisa.com legit?

hello

If your not sure with that agency..i have someone to recommend to you,right now we are on the process and she was also the one who help my 2 friends,the one who just arrived in idaho u.s.a If your interested pls inform me..and i will add u to my fb if u dont mine. i will introduce u to her...she is a nice woman she lived in Cavite manila right now..hope to hear from u...so mayb we will be in the same time of medical and interview soon..

March 13,2012 = I-129F Mailed to Dallas,texas

March 15,2012 = received email from USCIS,that they got the packet

March 20,2012 = received email from USCIS for our NOA1,and they routed to VSC

June 28, 2012 = touch

October 03,2012 = F received RFE via text

" Dave and Rose forever "

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Don't know about this site but if you feel that you can do it by yourself and that your case is pretty simple, you will find all the help you need on Visa Journey! Look at the Guides tab, it's very useful and very well explained… Almost everybody on VJ do the K-1 paperwork by themselves. :)

By using a lawyer or an agency, don't expect to do almost nothing, you will basically do a big part of the job (give them all your infos, your documents)… they will just fill in the forms with your answers, photocopies your documents, organizing them and send them.

K-1 Visa Timeline AOS Timeline

- Aug 31st, 2011 - Mailed I-129F package - May 29th, 2012 - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP package

- Apr 13th, 2012 - Visa received - Aug 24th, 2012 - Green Card received

ROC Timeline

- May 19th, 2014 - Mailed ROC package to CSC

- Aug 8th, 2014 - Green Card received

N-400 Timeline

- Dec 29th, 2021 - Filed online. Got notice that biometrics will be reused.

- Now waiting...

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks for the reply guys, the reason I want the service of an agency like the site that I mention is Becouse I don't have alot of knowledge, I don't even remember ever been in an immigration office! Do I just go and grab the I-129 form fill it up and send it! After that do I just wait for their reply? I don't want to get flame here but to be honest the more I read the k-1 guide the more confused I get. The im looking for an agency like filipinafianceevisa.com is becouse i need someone to guide me through the process

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

K-1 Visa Timeline AOS Timeline

- Aug 31st, 2011 - Mailed I-129F package - May 29th, 2012 - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP package

- Apr 13th, 2012 - Visa received - Aug 24th, 2012 - Green Card received

ROC Timeline

- May 19th, 2014 - Mailed ROC package to CSC

- Aug 8th, 2014 - Green Card received

N-400 Timeline

- Dec 29th, 2021 - Filed online. Got notice that biometrics will be reused.

- Now waiting...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i don't have any knowledge either but reading here, asking questions, i did it myself, i just had my parents, supervisor, and friends checked it for errors, and it's all free, peeps here in vj really help a lot they helped me a lot, i sent my packaged in already and got my NOA1 already too, hope there is no rfe. hahahaha but it's up to you if you have that extra cash,

SACRIFICE, COMMITMENT, DEDICATION, A NEW BREED OF ME

event.png

event.png

I'll admit that I was overwhelmed what I first started looking into this process too. So many steps, and so much paperwork. It was really confusing. I looked at several online sites like the one you're talking about and even called a couple of them with questions. I am thankful I stumbled across Visajourney and found the Guides section. After I read through them a few times it all made sense. I downloaded the I-130 (I filed for a CR-1 visa) and looked at it. Everything on those forms is pretty straight forward...your address, where you work, things like that. The things I didn't understand, I searched here on VJ or posted questions and always got quick, accurate, answers. Everyone is very helpful here. It's really not very difficult once you understand the steps involved. Unless you've got money to burn (all those sites are doing is filling out the forms with the information you provide), you might consider doing it yourself like so many of us here on VJ have done. Good luck to you!

I'm planing to used this agency to help me with my fiancée and all the paperwork.

Right now I have two jobs and will need alittle help with the process. So is this agency filipinafianceevisa.com legit?

Hi! FilipinaFiancevisa.com is NOT scam,actually we used their service when my fiance filed

the I129-f petition.but in my part here in Philippines i do it myself like preparing my

documents needed for interview.they do offer help to your fiance in Philippines by calling

them or email.My friend who is in US now used the Olvistravel agency in Cebu,

they will walk to your fiance through the entire process until the day of your interview.

That's the only difference if you get an agency from here and there...

and also,if you can do it yourself you don't need the Agency...Visa journey is a good site to ask question as some member already went through those process can answer you in your query.

It's your decision will still prevail... :) Goodluck!!! and GOD Bless!

Our Journey Together,Forever...

June 04 Detroit(POE)

June 15 Wedding "Blessed Day!" thank God!

July 13'12 Appointment Civil Surgeon

Adjustment Of Status

July 18'12 Send my application for AOS

July 20'12 USPS delivered my docs. to USCIS Chicago,IL

July 23'12 USCIS received Application(Priority date)

July 26'12 Check cash out/got txt@email,received my application

July 30'12 received mail NOA1(AOS/EAD/AP)

Aug.22'12 Biometrics done(Detroit,MI)

Sept.19 USCIS mailed a noticed they approved my Travel Docs.

Sept.20 EAD card on production(approved in 60 days!)

Sept.25 USPS pick up mail from USCIS(EAD card on the way!)

Sept.27 EAD card received.

Sept 28 went to SSOffice for name change on SSN card.

Oct 05'12 Got my new SSN card.

April 16'13 USCIS emailed Case Status:Card/Document Production.

April 20'13 Recieved mail from USCIS welcome notice.

April 22'13 USCIS email that USPS picked up mail containing my GC.

April 25'13 Green Card on hand,finally!...

Timeline

I can vouch that they are a legit service, because I used them for my then fiancee and now wife's K-1 VISA petition. It helped me a lot and I had even filed for my ex (also Filipina) on Immediate Relative VISA many years ago so one would think that doing the K-1 one this time would be a cinch for me. I did the Immediate Relative VISA forms and everything for my ex, myself. But it was so long ago that for this K-1 and it being different, i wasn't comfortable to do it myself. But filipinafianceevisa.com is legit. I mailed my payment to them back in December 2009 even before I got divorced. Then my divorce started and some other problems surfaced that forced us to wait until October 2011 to file our I-129f, but from the fee I paid back in December 2009 filipinaficeevisa.com service still supported me after all that time and I got the full benefit of the service.

I think I paid $295.00, but that was back in December 2009. I don;t know how much it is now. I remember that after I sent them my package, a few weeks latter I found out that I had forgotten to put my SSN# on my G-325 forms! But filipinafiancevisa.com had filled it in for me before they sent it in, saving me possible RFE and wasted time and giving me peace of mind over the next 4-5 months not having to worry about that. Our petition was approved with no RFE. for me, that one correction and peace of mind was worth the fee I paid.

You get pros and cons on using a fiancee visa service, but the call is yours. I can only suggest that if you can afford the fee without hardship and you feel the peace of mind it will give you will be worth it, then why not? Use them in combination witht his site as a resource like I did. But if you can't afford it or could use that money for sme other important thing, then don't and just use this site as your main resource.

In either case, i used filipinafianceevisa.com and it was a good experience and I can vouch that they are a legit service.

Hope this helps, and God bless in your decision and your VISA Journey!

10/17/2008 - First Contact via message in CB

03/15/2009 - Engaged

05/15/2009 - First meeting in person (I traveled to Philippines)

10/05/2010 - Sent I-129F package to Fiancee VISA service for review and forwarding

12/08/2011 - Interview - Approved!

12/20/2011 - VISA in hand! (Never showed up in 2go online tracking!)

01/04/2012 - POE San Francisco(SFO)I met her there.

01/05/2012 - We're Home!

02/14/2012 - Married Valentine's Day 2012!

05/04/2012 - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP packages via FedEx ground

07/26/2012 - EAD/AP Combo card received

"TeddyHoney and SqueezyBear"

(Derrick and Ritchie)

I can vouch that they are a legit service, because I used them for my then fiancee and now wife's K-1 VISA petition. It helped me a lot and I had even filed for my ex (also Filipina) on Immediate Relative VISA many years ago so one would think that doing the K-1 one this time would be a cinch for me. I did the Immediate Relative VISA forms and everything for my ex, myself. But it was so long ago that for this K-1 and it being different, i wasn't comfortable to do it myself. But filipinafianceevisa.com is legit. I mailed my payment to them back in December 2009 even before I got divorced. Then my divorce started and some other problems surfaced that forced us to wait until October 2011 to file our I-129f, but from the fee I paid back in December 2009 filipinaficeevisa.com service still supported me after all that time and I got the full benefit of the service.

I think I paid $295.00, but that was back in December 2009. I don;t know how much it is now. I remember that after I sent them my package, a few weeks latter I found out that I had forgotten to put my SSN# on my G-325 forms! But filipinafiancevisa.com had filled it in for me before they sent it in, saving me possible RFE and wasted time and giving me peace of mind over the next 4-5 months not having to worry about that. Our petition was approved with no RFE. for me, that one correction and peace of mind was worth the fee I paid.

You get pros and cons on using a fiancee visa service, but the call is yours. I can only suggest that if you can afford the fee without hardship and you feel the peace of mind it will give you will be worth it, then why not? Use them in combination witht his site as a resource like I did. But if you can't afford it or could use that money for sme other important thing, then don't and just use this site as your main resource.

In either case, i used filipinafianceevisa.com and it was a good experience and I can vouch that they are a legit service.

Hope this helps, and God bless in your decision and your VISA Journey!

Hi!!! We pay them $350 last October 2011 for their service,It was a great help for us

they save us also from possible RFE coz i forgot to put my previous address on my G-325

we got approved in 4 months.and We are planning to ask their service again in AOS

hopefully everything goes well...

Our Journey Together,Forever...

June 04 Detroit(POE)

June 15 Wedding "Blessed Day!" thank God!

July 13'12 Appointment Civil Surgeon

Adjustment Of Status

July 18'12 Send my application for AOS

July 20'12 USPS delivered my docs. to USCIS Chicago,IL

July 23'12 USCIS received Application(Priority date)

July 26'12 Check cash out/got txt@email,received my application

July 30'12 received mail NOA1(AOS/EAD/AP)

Aug.22'12 Biometrics done(Detroit,MI)

Sept.19 USCIS mailed a noticed they approved my Travel Docs.

Sept.20 EAD card on production(approved in 60 days!)

Sept.25 USPS pick up mail from USCIS(EAD card on the way!)

Sept.27 EAD card received.

Sept 28 went to SSOffice for name change on SSN card.

Oct 05'12 Got my new SSN card.

April 16'13 USCIS emailed Case Status:Card/Document Production.

April 20'13 Recieved mail from USCIS welcome notice.

April 22'13 USCIS email that USPS picked up mail containing my GC.

April 25'13 Green Card on hand,finally!...

Timeline

I had called them before filing my 129F and basically all they were going to do was fill out the paper works, they can't represent you in any legal way. So that's when I started to research and thankfully I found this site. The process seems overwhelming but once you start it gets easier. Even you go through them, you will still have to do most of the work gathering all info/evidence and forwarding it to them.

If you can afford it why not, it seems others have used them with success. Good luck!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'll admit that I was overwhelmed what I first started looking into this process too. So many steps, and so much paperwork. It was really confusing. I looked at several online sites like the one you're talking about and even called a couple of them with questions. I am thankful I stumbled across Visajourney and found the Guides section. After I read through them a few times it all made sense. I downloaded the I-130 (I filed for a CR-1 visa) and looked at it. Everything on those forms is pretty straight forward...your address, where you work, things like that. The things I didn't understand, I searched here on VJ or posted questions and always got quick, accurate, answers. Everyone is very helpful here. It's really not very difficult once you understand the steps involved. Unless you've got money to burn (all those sites are doing is filling out the forms with the information you provide), you might consider doing it yourself like so many of us here on VJ have done. Good luck to you!

Well said :thumbs:

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

@Juanm--I and my fiance certainly understand how overwhelming can be all the information, even the guides on this site. Their just seem to be so many details. Thank you for letting us here on Visa Journey (VJ) know of your decision to use the serices of filipinafiancevisa. We all wish you the best of luck in this and your continuing visa journey. Even so, we encourage you to use continue to use the resources available here as a supplement/support and invite you to let us know how progress is going on your very own visa journey. Good luck to you and your fiancee. --RK and Inday

K-1
May 4, 2006 - We first meet in Singapore
[March 2008 to October 2011] - RK visits Inday in Philippines; multiple visits
April 11, 2010 - RK proposes on Palawan Island; Inday says "Yes! Yes!"
Apr 4, 2011 - I-129F mailed
Apr 11, 2011 - petition received, NOA1, application routed to VSC
Aug 3, 2011 - NOA2! I-129F petition approved!! Yahoo!!!
Aug 10, 2011 - NVC forwards petition to Manila
Aug 17, 2011 - Petition arrives Manila
October 4, 2011 - Medical passed; thank you for answered prayer!
October 12, 2011 - K-1 Visa approved!! Thank you for more prayers anwswered!!
November 24, 2011 - POE! (Thanksgiving Day) Prayers answered!!!! Many Thanks!!!!
Feb 5, 2012 - Wedding Ceremony!

AOS
June 14, 2012 - AOS filed (EAD & AP concurrently filed also); sent via FedEx courier
June 19, 2012 - text notification indicating receipt AOS package
June 25, 2012 - hardcopy AOS, EAD, AP "NOA1"s (I-797C) received
June 29, 2012 - appointment letter for biometrics received (appointment: mid-July)
July 14, 2012 - Biometrics appointment: complete
July 18, 2012 - Case transferred to California Service Center notice received
August 27, 2012 - Combo EAD & AP card received

April 25, 2012 - Permanent Resident card (conditional) received; Yahoo!!! (no interview)

REMOVAL OF CONDITONS
March 28, 2015 - I-751 filed; sent via USPS priority mail, signature upon delivery requested

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.