Juanm

Is filipinafianceevisa.com a scam or legit site?

34 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm planing to used this agency to help me with my fiancée and all the paperwork.

Right now I have two jobs and will need alittle help with the process. So is this agency filipinafianceevisa.com legit?

I am using it and I just now got my notice off approval for my K1 fiancee visa! I didn't want to take a chance so I looked into others and these people seemed to be legit and assist you through the entire process. I have a good feeling about them and now will get there assist for the rest of the process.

NOA1 December 20,2012

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I did all the k1 viwa process with filipinafianceevisa and my girlfriend got

Approved she is been here in the states for 2 months we already got marry and now we are preparing for the status adjustment. So filipinafianceevisa do what they promise, so if your lazy like me and need help filling papers you should give filipinafianceevisa a second look

It's legit--very helpful for making sure you have the paperwork filled out correctly (which is a big deal) and for answering questions about the process in a timely manner.

Timeline

given the chance to turn back the time, i will not hire an agency anymore to help me with the process. they're a rip off and they really can't help you that much. all they do is gather the need requirements from you and sort it then they fill out the forms. save the money and use it on your wedding, that's my advise. as for the process, there's a lot of resources you can check. visa journey will help you a lot. you just need to take the time to read and ask the rights questions. good luck on your visa journey.

Filed: Timeline

This is a pet peeve of mine. I vote to go it together with your partner. It will make the journey much more rewarding.

What story do you want to tell the Grandkids on how you brought Grandma to the US? How slamfastvisadunk.com did all the work or how you were working two jobs, learned about filing out paperwork and walked 10 miles in snow barefoot to mail the documents?

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

For some its not about filling out forms that makes the journey rewarding and a great memory.

... plus as the saying goes "the devil is in the details" , and if one misses certain details they will run into delays or worse.

Yup, VJ is here, but not everyone finds VJ to get the help they need. So for some a little assistance may be good.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: Timeline

I can vouch that they are a legit service, because I used them for my then fiancee and now wife's K-1 VISA petition. It helped me a lot and I had even filed for my ex (also Filipina) on Immediate Relative VISA many years ago so one would think that doing the K-1 one this time would be a cinch for me. I did the Immediate Relative VISA forms and everything for my ex, myself. But it was so long ago that for this K-1 and it being different, i wasn't comfortable to do it myself. But filipinafianceevisa.com is legit. I mailed my payment to them back in December 2009 even before I got divorced. Then my divorce started and some other problems surfaced that forced us to wait until October 2011 to file our I-129f, but from the fee I paid back in December 2009 filipinaficeevisa.com service still supported me after all that time and I got the full benefit of the service.

I think I paid $295.00, but that was back in December 2009. I don;t know how much it is now. I remember that after I sent them my package, a few weeks latter I found out that I had forgotten to put my SSN# on my G-325 forms! But filipinafiancevisa.com had filled it in for me before they sent it in, saving me possible RFE and wasted time and giving me peace of mind over the next 4-5 months not having to worry about that. Our petition was approved with no RFE. for me, that one correction and peace of mind was worth the fee I paid.

You get pros and cons on using a fiancee visa service, but the call is yours. I can only suggest that if you can afford the fee without hardship and you feel the peace of mind it will give you will be worth it, then why not? Use them in combination witht his site as a resource like I did. But if you can't afford it or could use that money for sme other important thing, then don't and just use this site as your main resource.

In either case, i used filipinafianceevisa.com and it was a good experience and I can vouch that they are a legit service.

Hope this helps, and God bless in your decision and your VISA Journey!

Okay then. I can see how they'll be very helpful to you.

Timeline

I used their service, they are not a scam. There were no problems with the process and my (now) wife is happily in the U.S. However my opiniion is that they are overpriced for what you get.

They currently charge around $550 to fill out the paperwork, but *they* don't actually fill out the forms as *you* fill it out online. So instead of using the forms already available on-line you answer questions on their site and that info populates the forms. Plus on their site they promise:

- Fiancee Interview Preparation & Support - This comes in the form of a document with some info and sample questions. You can find that information on this site, better information with more details.
- Complete Guidance for the Medical Examination - Same as above, just a document with information that is easily accessable on this site.

- Petition Tracking Assistance - You do this online at the government site, they don't provide anything above and beyond what you can get on the gov site.
- File with USCIS Service Center - You buy the envelope, binder, print out all the docs and take the package to the post office, they only provide info on how to put together the packet. . .information easily found on this site.
- We prepare all forms for all stages - They take the info you filled out and put it into the forms. You could easily skip a step and fill out the forms for yourself.

They do review the paperwork, which is always a good thing to have a second set of eyes looking for mistakes.

Petition Tracking Assistance

I called them twice and they were quick to answer the phone both times, they were professional and I did not feel rushed. The first time I asked them what kind of preparation they had for my fiancee's interview. They told me about the document. I asked them if they had any kind of additional service available like transportation to the embassy, a guide, or perhaps someone she could talk to about the process and they said they did not have anything available. Personally i think that would be a great service to have in the philippines, I'm sure someone must offer that but I was unable to find it at a reasonable price.

Overall, they do a good job with the paperwork but the rest is just hype. Spending a few hours on VisaJourney will give you all the information you need.

Fiancee Interview Preparation & Support

I-129F

Sent to the Texas office, forwarded to the California office.

Dec 19th, 2011 - NOA1

May 24th, 2012 - NOA2 (161 days, no RFE's)

NVC

June 27th, 2012 - Received (34 days)

June 27th, 2012 - Case#

July 2nd, 2012 - Shipped out

July 9th, 2012 - Received letter from NVC (dated July 3rd, postmarked July 6th.)

July 30th, 2012 - Received letter from the Minila Embassy sent to the U.S. Letter was Dated July 13th, 2012 and Post Marked July 26th, 2012

Medical:

July 6th, 2012 - Day 1

July 9th, 2012 - Day 2 (Approved)

Interview

July 19th, 2012 (Administrative Processing - Requested a new copy of the CENOMAR)

Aug 10th, 2012 Approved. (Embassy was closed for 4 days due to flooding)

CFO

Aug 16th, 2012 - Passed. Got the sticker.

POE

Aug 27th, 2012 - Everything went well.

Wedding

Oct 13th, 2012

I'm planing to used this agency to help me with my fiancée and all the paperwork.

Right now I have two jobs and will need alittle help with the process. So is this agency filipinafianceevisa.com legit?

Below are some things I would consider "Red Flags" for this site..

"We have a proven track record in dealing with the U.S. Embassy in Manila. We have built a strong, professional relationship with the U.S. Embassy staff, this allows us to get your visa issued quickly and bypass the red tape. -

We take away the risk of having your K1 visa denied by making a mistake. - S

Full Embassy Interview Preparation & Support. With our 100% Success Rate -

"Announcing a Fast, Easy Way

To Get Your Fiancee Visa."

Timeline

Below are some things I would consider "Red Flags" for this site..

"We have a proven track record in dealing with the U.S. Embassy in Manila. We have built a strong, professional relationship with the U.S. Embassy staff, this allows us to get your visa issued quickly and bypass the red tape. -

We take away the risk of having your K1 visa denied by making a mistake. - S

Full Embassy Interview Preparation & Support. With our 100% Success Rate -

"Announcing a Fast, Easy Way

To Get Your Fiancee Visa."

Ya I tend to agree, especially about the first one. Second one is iffy. Third one has me curious about the "support" for the interview.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

- Fiancee Interview Preparation & Support - This comes in the form of a document with some info and sample questions. You can find that information on this site, better information with more details.

I called them twice and they were quick to answer the phone both times, they were professional and I did not feel rushed. The first time I asked them what kind of preparation they had for my fiancee's interview. They told me about the document. I asked them if they had any kind of additional service available like transportation to the embassy, a guide, or perhaps someone she could talk to about the process and they said they did not have anything available. Personally i think that would be a great service to have in the philippines, I'm sure someone must offer that but I was unable to find it at a reasonable price.

Overall, they do a good job with the paperwork but the rest is just hype. Spending a few hours on VisaJourney will give you all the information you need.

this member's experience with interview preparation and support.

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Ya I tend to agree, especially about the first one. Second one is iffy. Third one has me curious about the "support" for the interview.

Everything I have ever heard is that if someone boasts a 100%success rate, claims it can speed up your claim or can intercede with embassy for you, then you need to not walk but run.

Nobody should ever indicate 100% sucessrate and no one can bump your process to the headof the line. Also claiming they can assist with the Medical..BS.

Bottom line is this... If you fill out your paper work correclty, meet the min income guidlines, don't haveany suprises like a criminal recordand she gets her NBI clearance and CENOMAR with no problem, then youare in.

I have never heard of anyone being turned down, with good justfication. We all were like this during the K-1 phases. Heck I hired a 1700.00 dollar lawyer who did not do jack and that I never heard from after NOA2. After NOA2 we did it all ourselves it's really not that complicated.

Heck I am retired, maybe I will start doing k-1's for people.. 300.00 bucks should be plenty

Hank can i put you on retainer.?

• 5 months later...
Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

I did a whois search for yesmicro.com from WhoisXY.com and found owner details. It looks good. And i visited the site ScamAdViser.com it showed "High Trust Rating. This site looks safe to use." So, that site is legit. You can use it.

Timeline

I did a whois search for yesmicro.com from WhoisXY.com and found owner details. It looks good. And i visited the site ScamAdViser.com it showed "High Trust Rating. This site looks safe to use." So, that site is legit. You can use it.

You do realize you are replying to a post that is heading towards 2 years old?

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.