GaryC

I have an announcement!

174 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

NOOO!!! You can't leave us! Your timelines bring light at the end of the tunnel when all hope seems lost!!!

Ok, so I'm being a little dramatic. But we are really going miss you guys. Good luck to the both of you and we wish you all the best.

Thanks,

Matt

10/20/2006 Sent I-129F!!!

10/24/2006 NOA1

10/26/2006 Check Cashed

10/28/2006 Touched

01/18/2007 Touched

01/18/2007 NOA2!!!

01/22/2007 Recieved NOA2 by mail

02/08/2007 Petition arrived at Rio consulate

02/15/2007 Received packet 3

02/17/2007 Consulate receives packet 3

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

But why can't you and Luz stick around here?

Hello Liza..Im still around :D ..just do some job hunting for Gary..well..Gary got to the end that he chooses to live here and marry me and apply another visa later..We do talk all this and I do make Him swear that this is what He wants not just what I only want..This is His decision and as a wifey(lol,I call myself that already)Im with Him..I told him to have all the options open though.. Gary is emotional sometimes so the polite way of saying bye in VJ..I hope everybody understand my sweetie when He say that is the last post He will make..and still have the open arms for Him pls..

In behalf of my sweetie..Thank you all for the best wishes and concerned!

Gary and I love all VJ friends.. (L)

Thanks for your pm

WHY WAS SHE CHEATING ON YOU? I hate it when people do things like that.

Awwwwwww Matako..such a sweet words from you,,thank you..I wont take that seriously coz I know what is the truth !

Here's 3 (F)(F)(F) for you though,may you rest in peace ! lol!

Just like Uling says,CHEERS!

I'll say prayer for you both, I'm one of you fanatics I would say... I adore you both and I love ur love story ....

Your love story be feature in ABS-CBN or GMA surely many people will get touched hearing and viewing it. But I know you guys are not showbiz personality.

lebby

K1 Visa Timeline

03-08-2006 >>>> mail application via USPS (Priority Mail) CSC

03-10-2006 >>>> @8:20AM CSC (Track & Confirm)

03-13-2006 >>>> March 11, request for delivery information received (Jon R. Arnett)

03-15-2006 >>>> NOA1 (Notice Date)

06-23-2006 >>>> Called CSC for change of address

06-27-2006 >>>> 1st touched notification rfe's sent on the 23rd (wow)

06-28-2006 >>>> Called CSC again requesting rfe's (wait within 30 days)

07-15-2006 >>>> Touched (email notification)

07-19-2006 >>>> Finally received IMBRA rfe's new address (inserted the original rfe's date 27th @old add.)

07-21-2006 >>>> IMBRA rfe's delivered@7:31AM CSC (Francisco Montoy)

07-24-2006 >>>> USPS provided information request of delivery (via email).

07-29-2006 >>>> CSC received IMBRA rfe's 07/28/06 preliminary processing was done

09-07-2006 >>>> NOA2

09-11-2006 >>>> notified via email

09-12-2006 >>>> Touched by USCIS

09-13-2006 >>>> NOA2 arrived by mail

10-08-2006 >>>> NVC assigned MNL2006772XXX

01-29-07 >>>> Medical Exam

02-05-07 >>>> Interview

02-10-07 >>>> POE - MN

"Love is not controlled by feelings. It does not do anything and everything it feels. Rather, in true love,

the feelings are under the control of principle.

Gary and Luz,

All the best for your future together, and thanks a million for everything you did on here!

Michaela

Jun 26, 06 - 129-F filed

Sep 27, 06 - NOA2

Nov 28, 06 - INTERVIEW SUCCESS!!!

Dec 12, 06 - VISA IN HAND

Dec 29, 06 - MARRIED!!

Jan 8, 07 - filed for AOS and EAD

Apr 3, 07 - EAD approved!!!

Apr 7, 07 - EAD card arrived!

May 10, 07 - Interview....APPROVED!!!

May 23, 07 - GC in hand

Feb 10, 09 - I-751 sent to CSC

Feb 12, 09 - NOA1

Apr 20, 09 - Approved!

Jun 12, 09 - Card Production Ordered

Jun 19, 09 - 10 year GC Received

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello Liza..Im still around :D ..just do some job hunting for Gary..well..Gary got to the end that he chooses to live here and marry me and apply another visa later..We do talk all this and I do make Him swear that this is what He wants not just what I only want..This is His decision and as a wifey(lol,I call myself that already)Im with Him..I told him to have all the options open though.. Gary is emotional sometimes so the polite way of saying bye in VJ..I hope everybody understand my sweetie when He say that is the last post He will make..and still have the open arms for Him pls..

Thanks for your pm

Awwwwwww Matako..such a sweet words from you,,thank you..I wont take that seriously coz I know what is the truth !

All the BEST Luz! (F) You and Gary have shown nothing but class and good intentions here on VJ and you both are appreciated so much! You know that even though Gary and I like to argue politics, he is like a brother to me. I trust that you both know what is best and just know you are in our thoughts and prayers, sister! (F) Take care always! :thumbs::star:

Filed: Timeline

Thanks for your pm

you got denied? so you rather not appeal it? :huh:

Thanks for your pm

you got denied? so you rather not appeal it? :huh:

shon.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Well I hope this works out for you no matter what you want to do! Good luck!

Also - I didn't see anywhere that they got denied...so...i wouldn't speculate

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

I am much the same way Luz. Frankly, with all the chaos of this and no end in sight, I may be moving to Cebu myself with my sweety. I've almost given up on the visa process and USofPay entierly as I can't stand being away from her any longer. They have until December, and I will be moving there.

Meh, nothing to see here.

Claudeth and I wish you the best. What part of the Philippines are you going to move to? I have a really good friend living in Cagayan De Oro on Mindanao and there is a very tight expats group there so if you are in the area I can hook you up with them.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
I am much the same way Luz. Frankly, with all the chaos of this and no end in sight, I may be moving to Cebu myself with my sweety. I've almost given up on the visa process and USofPay entierly as I can't stand being away from her any longer. They have until December, and I will be moving there.

What happened to your visa??? I remember you getting approved awhile ago. Did it not get forwarded to the Manila Embassy?

wishing you and gary all the best ate... i wouldve wanted to say just wait a little longer since you guys seem so close to the end of the process...

then again, its really hard to be apart... happiness is the ultimate goal of everyone here in vj, visa or no visa. good luck ate... at least now hinde ka na magwoworry sa mga umaaligid na chiks. hahahaha just kidding...

big hugs to you and gary both!!!! going tomiss you both ate and gary!!!!!!!

04-24-09 I-130 Application received by USCIS

04-29-09 Received NOA1

08-17-09 Approved

08-20-09 NOA2 Received

08-26-09 NVC Received

08-27-09 Case Number Assigned

Good Luck !!!

Art Bell just married a Filipina and is living in Manila...

I thought seriously about moving to Moldova.....it's really hard being away from my Veronica...

But I figured how can I get her to the states..if I don't have a job..or a low paying one in Moldova..plus filing from there would be harder... Well anyway..We decided it best to just get the wait over,,, But of course we aren't thinking of a wait that you have endured....

Good Luck again...

Luz and I have made a decision. Due to things that I would rather not get into we have decided to stop trying for her visa. I am going to give up my job and move there. Luz is starting right now to find me work there. I thank you all for your support and friendship. This will be the last day I will be on VJ. Good luck to you all.

Gary and Luz

9/14 2006 I-129F Sent Next day Air

9/15 Recieved and signed for by "Freeman" at NSC

9/19 NOA1 CSC Recieved

9/25 Notice date Check cashed 9/25

9/28 I Recieved NOA1(I-797C) in the mail

12/5 NOA2 12/6 but Approved on 12/5 touch

12/9 Received NOA2(I-797) by snail mail

12/15 NVC has received it..Case # issued...

12/19 NVC shipped to Romania

12/22 Romanian Embassy has received an email from NVC that my Petition is on it's way...

12/29 Packet 3 sent to Veronica

1/12 2007 Packet 3 received Dang Holidays..

1/22 Sending all paperwork(I-134,Bank/Employer letters etc..,)..to Veronica per DHL, 3.5lbs...$144 WOW!

1/25 Recieved notice that She needs to pick up my packet in Chisinau..

1/26 Sending Back Packet 3

2/16 Transit Visa to go to Romania for the Interview approved..

2/20 Leaves for Bucharest overnight drive by bus...

2/21 Medical

2/22 Interview !!!! APPROVED !!!!!

3/9 2007 Flight to me....

4/7 2007 Married,,,

AOS

7/27 Sent I-485, I-864, I-765

7/30 Chicago Recieved I-485,I-765

Veronica is pregant....Due 4/17/08

9/1 Recieved NOA Bio appointment letter

9/8 Recieved NOA1's for both I-485 and I-765

9/18 Bio appointment

Received Green Card.. Nov 2007

Djuliann came 4/25/2008

I-751 Lifting Of Conditions

9/8/2009 Sent I-751

Received NOA 9/21 NOA Receipt Date 9/10/2009

9/24 received Bio letter Dated 9/18

10/9 Bio Appointment

10/23 Received Permanent Resident Card

N-400 2012

Filed for citizenship sent 2/21/2012

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Gary, Thanks so much for your help. Best of luck to both of you. You are great :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Robert (U.S.A.)------^--^------Waenphetch (Thailand)

September 27' 2005 -------------------------(Met online)

May 16' 2006---------- (Mailed application from Chiangmai, Thailand) to NSC

June 9' 2006--------- (NOA 1 Receipt date) ---CSC----

September 7' 2006------------(NOA 2 Receipt date)

December 20' 2006 (7 a.m.) -----------INTERVIEW Approved IMBRA discussed[/color]

December 24' 2006 ---------- POE - LA

December 26' 2006 ------------ Civil Marriage

December 28' 2006 ------------ Applied for SSN

January' 19' 2007 ------------- SSN Received

AOS Chicago

December 29' 2006 ----------- Mailed I-485

January' 5' 2007 -------------- NOA Receipt date (MSC)

January' 23' 2007 ------------ I-485 Transferred to CSC

January 26' 2007 ------------ Biometric done

February 7' 2007 ------------ Case pending at CSC

October 19, 2007 ------------ Approved email from CRIS (welcome notice sent on Oct 18)

March 14, 2007 ------------ Mailed I - 765

May 4, 2007 ----------- I-765 approved

May 30, 2007 ----------- got a great job at www.swipeclock.com as an Accountant