GaryC

I have an announcement!

174 posts in this topic

Thank you for all the support you had given to all of us. We will surely miss you. Best wishes and prayers for you Gary and Luz. It's a very tough decision for both of you. God bless you in everything. Welcome to our HOME. MABUHAY!!!! (F)

CITIZENSHIP

May 2010------------------------------Citizenship

August 2010---------------------------Approved

September 2010------------------------ Oath taking :)

Removing Conditions

June 5, 2009---------------------------Mailed I-751 Application

August 15, 2009---------------------- APPROVED (Thank God!)

AOS JOURNEY

May 9, 2007---------------------------AOS & EAD documents sent via USPS Registered Mail

August 27, 2007------------------------ AOS INTERVIEW APPROVED!

FIANCE VISA

April 30, 2006 ---------------Sent I-129F to CSC

March 12, 2007-------------------INTERVIEW (APPROVED!)

April 20, 2007 ----------------------- Wedding

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.. Heb. 11:1

Thank you to fellow VJers who helped me through this process. I wish you all the best life ahead. Maraming salamat sa inyong lahat :)

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for all the support you had given to all of us. We will surely miss you. Best wishes and prayers for you Gary and Luz. It's a very tough decision for both of you. God bless you in everything. Welcome to our HOME. MABUHAY!!!! (F)

Umm, you need to catch up a little. I had a problem with some meds I was taking and kind of went off the wall for a few days. Rather than explain it all again please look here.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37060

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Umm, you need to catch up a little. I had a problem with some meds I was taking and kind of went off the wall for a few days. Rather than explain it all again please look here.

you'll be explaining this thread for the next 2 years i bet :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

you'll be explaining this thread for the next 2 years i bet :P

Gary needs to ask the Capt. to please lock this thread. :yes::star:

Good idea :thumbs: I saw this pop back up and thought OMG What's happening to our Gary and Luz now? (F)

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Good idea :thumbs: I saw this pop back up and thought OMG What's happening to our Gary and Luz now? (F)

that was my thought too when i saw it as an active topic again! :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

Ya missed him so much you didn't notice him still posting? :lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

This topic has been closed per the request of the original poster. Thank you for your understanding.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.