67 posts in this topic

HI EVERYBODY

WE HAD A SECOND ROC INTERVIEW TODAY AT BOSTON FIELD OFFICE !!! WE WENT THERE AND THEY CALL MY WIFE FIRST.I HAD ALL THE SUPPORTING PAPERS WITH ME AND WE ARE MERRIED FOR 6 YEARS.THEY ASKED MY WIFE ALL SORTS OF QUESTIONS AND THE OFFICER WAS TRYING TO TRICK MY WIFE IN A METTER THAT OUR MERRIGE IS NOT LEGID.MY WIFE DIDN MAKE ANY MISTAKE ANSWERING BUT THEY KEEP ASKING LIKE SAME 10 QUESTIONS BACK AND ARROUND TO SEE IF SHE WILL CHANGE STORY.BUT MY WIFE GOT UPSET LITTLE BIT AND THE OFFICER ASK HER WHY IS SHE ACTING LIKE UPSET AND MY WIFE TOLD HER THAT -U ARE TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE WE ARE NOT LEGIT OR WE ARE LIEYNG TO YOU GUYS AFTER BEEN TOGETHER 6 YEARS.THIS OFFICER AFTER THAT TOLD HER THAT THEY NOT GONNA CALL ME IN TO ASK ME ANYTHING AND THAT SHE IS ASSUMING THAT SHE GONNA DENIED US AND SLAM THE APPLICATIONS PAPERS THAT SHE THROW AROOUND DURING THE INTERVIEW ,AND TOLD MY WIFE THAT THE INTERVIEW IS OVER AND THEY WILL SEND US DECISION IN THE MAIL BUT IN THE WAY THAT WE WILL BE DENIED.I WAS SITTING INFRONT IN THE WAITING ROOM WITH A LOT OF PEOPLE AND NOBODY CALL ME TO COME IN ,JUST MY WIFE GOT OUT AND WE LEFT.SO PRETTY MUCH I JUST STAYED IN THE HALL WITH OTHER 50 PEOPLE AND NOBODY ASK TO SEE ME OR INTERVIEW ME !! WE DONT KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEND NOW AND OUR NIGHTMARE IS EVEN BIGGER NOW.THIS IO WAS A REALLY HARRASING WITH ABSOLUTE NO RESPECT JUST ARROGANCE,INTIMIDATING AND TRICKING THE WHOLE TIME .ANY ADVISE ARE WELCOME AND OPINIONS ALSO!!!

Wow I am SPEECHLESS.

But to the IO/VOs, if you get upset, even just slightly, their training of human behavior and phycology kicks in: You are reacting to defend a guilt.

Don't worry, if your marriage is true, then you have NOTHING to hide. Get a lawyer RIGHT now and reapply for your ROC (new application). If you are going to be called in for deportation, which could be your last chance, you can present yourself that your marriage is true and in good faith.

I know that if u are upset its not ok but they cant push and push just in metter to make u guilty!! I dont care what they gonna send u know , because we work our a"" of and pay taxes , everything done by the law but looks like we have to be. Crooks , go against everything!!so i bet an illigal immigrant with 10 000 fraud cresit cards, drug dealing and stuff is more welcome here then us:))))

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Uhm, if that ever happens again? Tell your wife to ask for a supervisor.

The fact that you weren't interviewed, at all, is ominous.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

I know that if u are upset its not ok but they cant push and push just in metter to make u guilty!! I dont care what they gonna send u know , because we work our a"" of and pay taxes , everything done by the law but looks like we have to be. Crooks , go against everything!!so i bet an illigal immigrant with 10 000 fraud cresit cards, drug dealing and stuff is more welcome here then us:))))

Problem with most of those IO/VO is that they have this authority figure that it can never beed questioned or "disrespected". A lot of times their nose is so high up there anything you do is offensive to them.

Of course there is always a possibility that they love to ruin someone's day or even life just for the thrill and fun of it.

Or, there is actually a quota that certain amount of ROC applicants HAS to be declined.

Or, as most of the IO/VOs are, they mix their personal feelings with business, because to them they already have their citizenship, and yours is nothing but a burden to them, as many of them think.

Bottom line, how USCIS works is a total mystery. Even if we know how it works, it'll just be unorganized chaos. Even untrained monkeys can do better than them right now.

But as we all know, they take everything for granted and to them? We the immigrants are nothing but ants they can smash with their fingers, or let you leave if they feel like to.

Oh to those whom already got your ROC, congratulations, and maybe you will never pay attention to this forum again. Enjoy your ROC while you had it easy, for the rest of us it's nothing but a painful, long and excruciating pain, while hope the IO/VO have mercy on our souls.

My allergy has been flaring up again and I'm allergic to BS.

Wait for the decision letter to arrive. By the mean time contact your congressman and get a lawyer.

If it's a denial and that means automatic removal. Which you will asked to appear in the court in front of a judge where it can be your last chance to sort everything out, and from what you told us, most likely you can sort it out with that judge and you will be granted to stay, but you will have to start AOS/ROC all over again, or just ROC depends on status. Please correct me on this I might be wrong.

If it's approval? Drink til you can't feel feelings anymore and update us.

Either way you have options.

Edited by Steve D.

Wait for the decision letter to arrive. By the mean time contact your congressman and get a lawyer.

If it's a denial and that means automatic removal. Which you will asked to appear in the court in front of a judge where it can be your last chance to sort everything out, and from what you told us, most likely you can sort it out with that judge and you will be granted to stay, but you will have to start AOS/ROC all over again, or just ROC depends on status. Please correct me on this I might be wrong.

If it's approval? Drink til you can't feel feelings anymore and update us.

Either way you have options.

I will keep u updated and i think if they denied us we will have an option to go infront of judge! They can not remove u right away!! Thanks for the respond

Sorry to hear that but relax now. There is always a solution. First of all, most of IOs are known to be very rude.

Sometimes they get angry on purpose just to test you or your spouse. Don't forget they have been trained to read all body languages.

You can not do anything unless you have a decision letter in your hand. If it is approval then celebrate & forget about it.

However, if it is denial, you should file I-290B (Notice of Appeal or Motion) ASAP. Of course, you have to pay filing fee too ($630).

The letter should explain the reasons clearly why you have been denied. According to the denial base, gather all docs & proofs & mail them along with I-290B.

Good luck !... Please keep us posted.

"Patience is the key to the paradise (US Citizenship, in our case)"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Consult a GOOD immigration attorney NOW, so that you can hit the ground running if the decision is denial.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

wow that stinks and sorry to hear your wife's experience...as everybody said there isn't much you can do until you get the decision letter, but get a good lawyer right away! best of luck and I hope you get your approval letter soon!

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.