tan&tuyet

Cheating wife

89 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I just found out from my cousins in Vietnam that my wife has been cheating on me. She passed her interview on march 1 and has her visa in hand. Question is how do I cancel the process now if she doesn't come here within the six months period does it cancel by itself. I really don't want her to come here now because once a cheater always a cheater.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Yes, if she doesn't come within 6 months the visa expires and is worthless. It would be difficult to cancel it if she has the passport back with the visa in it, but I suppose you could contact ICE and the embassy, see what they can do.

Are you sure you can trust your cousins though?

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Before you jump ship and run the other way, why don't you talk to her, better yet why don't you fly out here and "surprise" her, find out for yourself. Not to say your cousin would lie to you but..... Hell you are already married, went through all the hoops and you are asking how to throw it all away without any real proof. Maybe just call her out on it and see where it goes. Your life, your decision but to actually answer your question there is really nothing you can do, you can contact the embassy but if she has the passport with a visa in it they won't stop her when she leaves Vietnam to go to the US but at POE they might.

小學教師 胡志明市,越南

Timeline

Before you jump ship and run the other way, why don't you talk to her, better yet why don't you fly out here and "surprise" her, find out for yourself. Not to say your cousin would lie to you but..... Hell you are already married, went through all the hoops and you are asking how to throw it all away without any real proof. Maybe just call her out on it and see where it goes. Your life, your decision but to actually answer your question there is really nothing you can do, you can contact the embassy but if she has the passport with a visa in it they won't stop her when she leaves Vietnam to go to the US but at POE they might.

He has pics. Pics are damning.blink.gif

Filed: Timeline

I just found out from my cousins in Vietnam that my wife has been cheating on me. She passed her interview on march 1 and has her visa in hand. Question is how do I cancel the process now if she doesn't come here within the six months period does it cancel by itself. I really don't want her to come here now because once a cheater always a cheater.

i agree with all others..are u sure your cousin he/she not trying to ruin your life...(out of jealousy) i think it's time for ryan's roses now eehehe joke

The longer it takes to happen the more you'll appreciate it when it does!

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

If you have solid evidence such as pics that show an obvious affair then I say save your money and call it quit. However, if it's not crystal clear I would spend some money on a trip for a "surprise" so you will never have to look back and ask yourself "what if...." Worst case scenario, turn your trip into a vacation to relieve yourself from any depression by blowing money on bia om and "massages" :whistle: On top of that, consider yourself blessed to find out now rather than later when she's already over here.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Send off a fax to the IV Unit in HCMC, attn 'Fraud Investigation Unit'

then ask that the visa be revoked,

that you are filing for divorce because of documented proof of marriage infidelity.

Then ya wait a bit.

Whilst yer waiting, contact NVC via telephone, get a Supervisor,

tell them that you are divorcing the Beneficiary and you want to get help from them for starting the Withdrawal of Affadavit of Support Document, I-864.

Then call DoS Hotline, say the same thing to them (another Supervisor as well) that you said to NVC.

I know it sounds like a 'shotgun approach' but IMO it's worth it, to get this stopped.

Usually the beneficiary will be called in to the IV unit and the visa will be revoked.

If she travels on it, without going in (and yer timing was fast) she'll be stopped at the USA POE by CBP and sent back to Vietnam.

Good Luck ! yer time is limited, get busy on with the fax, send it out late Sunday evening when the IV Unit is open (on their Monday), then call in to NVC and DoS on Monday morning.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Op - I'm really sorry to hear the news. Are the pictures conclusive that she is cheating? I'm not trying to side with her but sometimes pictures can be photoshopped and as others suggested can you really trust your cousins? Only you would know. If you can fly out there and surprise her in the act so you have the proof you need. I think you owe it to yoursel to go out there so there won't be any doubts down the road. As others have said, the upside is that if she is cheating, you know about it and can end it. Sorry to hear this.

Best wishes!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Do you really have pictures, like other VJ members said. You need to be really sure. Sometimes people are jealous and invent nasty things. Maybe your cousin does not like her.

jkshrmfeqk.png

ooOcm7.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

You can withdraw the petition right up until the immigration benefit has been granted. The immigration benefit in this case is not granted until she enters the US with that visa. If you withdraw the petition before she gets on the plane then the visa will be canceled. You want to contact the consulate immediately.

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I am going to go over there to find out the truth if it is true I could always cancel her part of the trip back. I want to make sure until jumping to conclusions. Yes I know people do get jealous sometimes but these pics are real and not photoshop. Thanks for all yall advice but I need to make sure and don't want the what ifs. If it is true then I get a vacation out of it and she can stay over there and be poor all her life.

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

I am going to go over there to find out the truth if it is true I could always cancel her part of the trip back. I want to make sure until jumping to conclusions. Yes I know people do get jealous sometimes but these pics are real and not photoshop. Thanks for all yall advice but I need to make sure and don't want the what ifs. If it is true then I get a vacation out of it and she can stay over there and be poor all her life.

Yeah, just like what I've suggested. Go and have yourself a good time!

Man...Am I the only one who really wanna see these pics? :hehe:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.