Danno

Zimmerrman / Martin is the latino guy about 2 be lynched?

202 posts in this topic

Timeline

It does seem odd that the Dems would want to alienate the Hispanic vote in an election year.

He didn't care at all about the Catholics so why care about Hispanics? He must think that the Greenie vote will put him over the top.star_smile.gif

Yeah I know. That was where I quoted from before.star_smile.gif

Of course you did! my bad, blame it to be up after midnight :wacko:

K1-K2 Visas Journey

(Day 1) 05/23/07: Packet sent to CSC

(Day 247) 01/25/08: Interview. Approved!

(Day 254) 02/01/08: Visas Received.

AOS Journey K1-K2

(Day 1) 04/20/08: Application sent.

(Day 73) 07/02/08: EAD,AP Approved!

(Day 108) 08/05/08: AOS Approved!

(Day 114) 08/11/08: 2 years GC received.

ROC Journey K1-K2

(Day 1) 05/09/10: Application sent.

(Day 129) 09/14/10: ROC Approved!

(Day 135) 09/20/10: 10 years GC received.

Naturalization Journey

(Day 1) 10/02/11: Application sent.

(Day 122) 01/31/12: Interview. PASSED!

(Day 125) 02/03/12: Oath Ceremony. Done!

End of our Journey:

Daughter and I became U.S. Citizens on 02/03/2012.

(Day 1) 02/09/12: Applied for U.S. Passport & Passport card.

(Day 16) 02/24/12: Passport received.

(Day 19) 02/27/12: Passport Card received.

(Day 24) 03/03/12: Got CoN back.

N-600 for Daughter

(Day 1) 02/04/12: Application sent.

(Day 117) 05/30/12: Picked up Certificate of Citizenship at USCIS local office Chicago.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

He didn't care at all about the Catholics so why care about Hispanics? He must think that the Greenie vote will put him over the top.star_smile.gif

It matters not to me. As long as he is one-and-done!

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

You can see the pics in the post #90.

Well, that's it i'm out here. According to some comments here it turned out that now i should consider myself as Caucasian since I'm Hispanic with just a little light brown skin and straight light brown hair, oh boy, how crazy is that, they don't know what're they talking about. Geez! good night!

Apparently Hispanics are considered "Crackers" now too. (news to me)

zimmermanshirt.jpg

These are now available on the street.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/trayvon-martin/cracker-tshirt-759832

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Timeline

Latino does not only refer to Spanish cultures. It was coined by the French, to include them in the predominantly Spanish culture. Latin based languages include Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese.

And Romanian, and about 41 other dialects.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lesotho
Timeline

Ok. here it's an exercise to those who think it's impossible, difficult, unimaginable to see a male from any race and maybe need to have super powers to identify him with a particular race. So here are some pics I randomly google. So please tell me you'all what race are each of those guys in the pics?

post-39894-0-29742900-1332816709_thumb.jpg post-39894-0-33069800-1332816800_thumb.jpg post-39894-0-93404400-1332816839_thumb.jpg

Sorry, this whole discussion is really starting to bug me. The race of these three? Human! Why should any other sub-race need to be designated? The genetic differences between an African Pigmy and a Blond Haired German is so slight it doesn't even bear notice. Until we stop with the hyphenated categorization of people we will never get along.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one post removed for stereotyping along with several quoting. one post removed for making it personal with another member.

member thread banned and additional admin action taken.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ok. here it's an exercise to those who think it's impossible, difficult, unimaginable to see a male from any race and maybe need to have super powers to identify him with a particular race. So here are some pics I randomly google. So please tell me you'all what race are each of those guys in the pics?

post-39894-0-29742900-1332816709_thumb.jpg post-39894-0-33069800-1332816800_thumb.jpg post-39894-0-93404400-1332816839_thumb.jpg

I think the wrong argument is being made here. The real argument is whether someone of ethnic origins other than anglo can also be a racial bigot and the answer is a definite 'YES.' A good example would be in Mexico, where the lighter skinned Mexicans are typically regarded with higher status. That's true in many other countries like the Philippines, where the 'dark-skinned' are typically the house-help (maids). That's actually something that probably has carried over from Spanish influence in both of those countries.

Edited by Mister Fancypants

Filed: Timeline

I think the wrong argument is being made here. The real argument is whether someone of ethnic origins other than anglo can also be a racial bigot and the answer is a definite 'YES.' A good example would be in Mexico, where the lighter skinned Mexicans are typically regarded with higher status. That's true in many other countries like the Philippines, where the 'dark-skinned' are typically the house-help (maids). That's actually something that probably has carried over from Spanish influence in both of those countries.

True. In the US, we make race and racism an issue, and continue to collectively make reforms to abrogate the differences between us. The discussion is how best to do that. In most countries of the world, discrimination among the various social divisions is an accepted fact of life, and lip service at best is given to the issue by those at the apex of society. Even after so-called "reforms" are put in place, the elite and the predominate population still seem to overly benefit. (The Aquinos, land tenancy, and land reforms, for instance) However, things change, and revolutions do happen.

In the US, we make race and racism an issue,

We don't. Some people do.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Shocking that racism is disproportionate.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"