Danno

Zimmerrman / Martin is the latino guy about 2 be lynched?

202 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Zimmerman was on the ground being punched when he shot Trayvon Martin

0eeb2852a6858e1df6034a2a3e7185d8.jpg

Last weekend in the city of Chicago alone, gangbangers slaughtered ten people and wounded another forty. The youngest fatality is only six years old. The youngest person wounded is only one-year-old. Many of the victim were pedestrians sprayed with bullets in drive by shootings. The national news has said nothing about this.

So why does one shooting in Florida warrant weeks of national news? Why has there been thousands of articles a day, for the last four days, about one single shooting?

Almost all of the news items about George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin contains a combination of false statements, opinions presented as facts, transparent distortions, and a complete absence of some of the most relevant details. Almost all news items are written soley from the point of view of the grieving family. The media also fills their articles with outdated baby-faced pictures of Trayvon. Very few include that he was a towering 6'2” football player. Is the media really reporting the news, or is this classic agitation/propaganda to advance a political agenda.

Literally thousands of articles contain at least one false statement in the first couple of lines. They usually read "George ZImmerman, a white man," or "shoot by a white man." Zimmerman is described by family as a multiracial Hispanic. His appearance is clearly that of a Latino/Mestizo individual. However, the media wants him to be white because that better fits the political narrative they are trying to artificially create. Many news articles have also claimed the neighborhood is "mostly white." This is also a lie. The neighborhood is only 49% white. It is over half non-white.

All the way back on February 27th, the local Orlando Fox station interviewed the witness who dialed 911. Almost none of the thousands of articles since have mentioned any of the details described by the witness. Some, however, have attributed false statements to this witness. On March 16th, the Sanford police department released new details to the Orlando Sentinel. Once again, these details have been ignored or changed by the media.

The witness reports that George Zimmerman was on the ground and Trayvon is on top of him punching him.

The witness says that George Zimmerman was screaming and yelling for help.

Police arrive and find Zimmerman bleeding on his face and the back of his head. He also has had grass stains on his back. All this confirms the story told by Zimmerman and the witness.

Police play the 911 tape for Trayvon Martin's father, who tells police that the voice screaming is not the voice of his son.

The neighborhood this took place in has seen a lot of crime. Would you be surprised to learn that there were eight burglaries, nine thefts, and a shooting just in the past year? In fact, the local homeowners' association reports that George Zimmerman actually caught one thief and aided in the apprehension of other criminals. The Miami Herald wrote about this on March 17th. None of the thousands of articles and cable news segments that came after, thought this was important.

In fact the Miami Herald goes on to interview neighbor, Ibrahim Rashada, who is black. Rashada ​confirms that there has been a lot of crime in the neighborhood and indicates to the reporter that the perpetrators are usually black.

The media also characterizes Trayvon as a "model student." In fact, he under a five day suspension when the shooting took place. That is why he was staying at a house so far from his school on a school night. A laywer for Trayvon's family has blocked access to his school records. However, you have to do something pretty bad to get suspended for five days.

Now that you know the suppressed facts of the case, you can for form a better more balanced opinion. Maybe you still think Zimmerman was wrong to pull the trigger. However, I think you will come to the conclusion that the "mainstream" clearly is pushing an agenda. Even when they have to grossly alter and adjust a story to fit that agenda.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Zimmerman was on the ground being punched when he shot Trayvon Martin - Charleston Charleston Conservative | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/charleston-conservative-in-charleston-sc/zimmerman-was-on-the-ground-being-punched-when-he-shot-trayvon-martin#ixzz1q0WmuwXI

Edited by Danno

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

I would LMAO if this ends up costing Obumer the Hispanic vote...and I bet it does.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

Zimmerman was on the ground being punched when he shot Trayvon Martin

0eeb2852a6858e1df6034a2a3e7185d8.jpg

Last weekend in the city of Chicago alone, gangbangers slaughtered ten people and wounded another forty. The youngest fatality is only six years old. The youngest person wounded is only one-year-old. Many of the victim were pedestrians sprayed with bullets in drive by shootings. The national news has said nothing about this.

So why does one shooting in Florida warrant weeks of national news? Why has there been thousands of articles a day, for the last four days, about one single shooting?

Almost all of the news items about George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin contains a combination of false statements, opinions presented as facts, transparent distortions, and a complete absence of some of the most relevant details. Almost all news items are written soley from the point of view of the grieving family. The media also fills their articles with outdated baby-faced pictures of Trayvon. Very few include that he was a towering 6'2" football player. Is the media really reporting the news, or is this classic agitation/propaganda to advance a political agenda.

Literally thousands of articles contain at least one false statement in the first couple of lines. They usually read "George ZImmerman, a white man," or "shoot by a white man." Zimmerman is described by family as a multiracial Hispanic. His appearance is clearly that of a Latino/Mestizo individual. However, the media wants him to be white because that better fits the political narrative they are trying to artificially create. Many news articles have also claimed the neighborhood is "mostly white." This is also a lie. The neighborhood is only 49% white. It is over half non-white.

All the way back on February 27th, the local Orlando Fox station interviewed the witness who dialed 911. Almost none of the thousands of articles since have mentioned any of the details described by the witness. Some, however, have attributed false statements to this witness. On March 16th, the Sanford police department released new details to the Orlando Sentinel. Once again, these details have been ignored or changed by the media.

The witness reports that George Zimmerman was on the ground and Trayvon is on top of him punching him.

The witness says that George Zimmerman was screaming and yelling for help.

Police arrive and find Zimmerman bleeding on his face and the back of his head. He also has had grass stains on his back. All this confirms the story told by Zimmerman and the witness.

Police play the 911 tape for Trayvon Martin's father, who tells police that the voice screaming is not the voice of his son.

The neighborhood this took place in has seen a lot of crime. Would you be surprised to learn that there were eight burglaries, nine thefts, and a shooting just in the past year? In fact, the local homeowners' association reports that George Zimmerman actually caught one thief and aided in the apprehension of other criminals. The Miami Herald wrote about this on March 17th. None of the thousands of articles and cable news segments that came after, thought this was important.

In fact the Miami Herald goes on to interview neighbor, Ibrahim Rashada, who is black. Rashada ​confirms that there has been a lot of crime in the neighborhood and indicates to the reporter that the perpetrators are usually black.

The media also characterizes Trayvon as a "model student." In fact, he under a five day suspension when the shooting took place. That is why he was staying at a house so far from his school on a school night. A laywer for Trayvon's family has blocked access to his school records. However, you have to do something pretty bad to get suspended for five days.

Now that you know the suppressed facts of the case, you can for form a better more balanced opinion. Maybe you still think Zimmerman was wrong to pull the trigger. However, I think you will come to the conclusion that the "mainstream" clearly is pushing an agenda. Even when they have to grossly alter and adjust a story to fit that agenda.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Zimmerman was on the ground being punched when he shot Trayvon Martin - Charleston Charleston Conservative | Examiner.com http://www.examiner....n#ixzz1q0WmuwXI

Just curious why this needed a different thread and not be posted in the other one on this subject.whistling.gif

It is Obama's fault that this incident happened? :wow:

I guess you haven't been keeping up with this story. Here let me link you.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-urges-serious-investigation-florida-teen-killing-145235151.html <---- Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe Obumer made this personal. He voluntarily put both feet in.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

I guess you haven't been keeping up with this story. Here let me link you.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-urges-serious-investigation-florida-teen-killing-145235151.html <---- Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe Obumer made this personal. He voluntarily put both feet in.

And for this Latinos will vote against their economic self-interest? Really? :no:

And for this Latinos will vote against their economic self-interest? Really? :no:

When it becomes a racial issue...like hispanic vs black and with a black president going to bat for the black guy...ya you watch and see how those hispanics think twice before giving obumer their vote.

Throw in those two clowns Sharpton and Jackson and it just keeps getting better. :)

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

Just curious why this needed a different thread and not be posted in the other one on this subject.whistling.gif

The only one I saw was the one focusing on the posting made at FOX message board.

Maybe I should have dug deeper.... or not.

William Penn

Timeline

It is Obama's fault that this incident happened? :wow:

Obama took a stand for gun cotrol measyres then when he got in office the only gun activity we have seen is his justice dept.

putting mass quanities of guns in the hands of mexican gangs so YES....

Had Obama followed through with getting rid of guns this would have never happened.

William Penn

Timeline

Obama took a stand for gun cotrol measyres then when he got in office the only gun activity we have seen is his justice dept.

putting mass quanities of guns in the hands of mexican gangs so YES....

Had Obama followed through with getting rid of guns this would have never happened.

:wow::wow:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Let's be Honest - NONE of this was a big deal outside of an election year. That's the ONLY reason why this is getting so much attention.

In a way, Obama is to blame for this being the mass media item...

A tad absurd though to blame Obama for the kid getting shot. Perhaps the kid should have ran on home and then maybe he'd be alive.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Timeline
However, I think you will come to the conclusion that the "mainstream" clearly is pushing an agenda.

Yeah, good point, 'cause it's not like RWNJ publications such as this one would ever push an agenda. They're just out there with the facts. :rofl: All fair and balanced and all. :rofl:

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

When it becomes a racial issue...like hispanic vs black and with a black president going to bat for the black guy...ya you watch and see how those hispanics think twice before giving obumer their vote.

Throw in those two clowns Sharpton and Jackson and it just keeps getting better. :)

If Latinos do not vote for Obama -- good! Whatever it takes for him to be one-and-done!

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Timeline

Seriously?

African Americans do it all the time, in fact whites do as well.

We hear wealthy white Libs cry out for more taxes all the time.

Edited by Danno

William Penn

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Let's be Honest - NONE of this was a big deal outside of an election year. That's the ONLY reason why this is getting so much attention.

In a way, Obama is to blame for this being the mass media item...

A tad absurd though to blame Obama for the kid getting shot. Perhaps the kid should have ran on home and then maybe he'd be alive.

To Obama's discredit (I don't often say negative things about him), this is not the first time he's barged into local affairs. Remember the beer summit?