Danno

Zimmerrman / Martin is the latino guy about 2 be lynched?

202 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

You're overestimating the reliability of eye witnesses. This happened late at night, in the dark and in rain. The girl's testimony and phone conversation can be corroborated by the phone company. Her story makes sense. Zimmerman's doesn't. Zimmerman pursued Martin against the directions from the dispatcher. He pursued a man while packing a gun. That's not acting in self defense. That's vigilantism and illegal. You can't go out in your neighborhood brandishing your gun, looking for hoodlums and riffraff to run off and call that acting in self defense. Only pussies go around looking to win a fist fight by packing a gun.

The value of the ONLY witness cannot be overestimiated. Call me whatever you want, I expect to WIN a fight, I do not expect it to be "fair". If I am the guy that walks away you can call me what you want.

The fact is that no one here has enough information to make any judgements or determinations. You have made several in your previous post. That makes you "prejudiced". It is generally not OK to go around doing what you said he did, so why has he not been arrested? Because he is a "white Hispanic"? Be serious. The REASON is that to date they do not have any evidence he did what you said. You think they do, but they do not. The girlfriends testimony is barely "hearsay". They can perhaps prove a phone connection was established around that time and nothing else. Maybe not if he was using the popular "prepaid" calling plan. The rest is hearsay.

The fact is we have a system to deal with a situation of one man killing another man. The system will be used, the grand jury will review it and the decision to prosecute or not will be made and prescribed by the laws of Florida. Presently it appears there is not even enough evidence to arrest him (probable cause) or prosecute him. If it is determined there is enough evidence, then he will have a trial to examine the evidence.

Until then, anything else is merely to promote an agenda.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

so why has he not been arrested? Because he is a "white Hispanic"? Be serious. The REASON is that to date they do not have any evidence he did what you said. You think they do, but they do not. Presently it appears there is not even enough evidence to arrest him (probable cause) or prosecute him.

It was reported on the news tonight that the lead investigator wanted Zimmerman arrested (with probable cause) but was over-ruled by a state prosecutor. You don't think that a state prosecutor in Florida might have political motivations for actions in a high-profile, racially charged case, do you?

Until then, anything else is merely to promote an agenda.

I thought so!!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

It is generally not OK to go around doing what you said he did, so why has he not been arrested?

Um, because police can and do sometimes ** up an investigation? They aren't perfect.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
trayvon_martin_gold_teeth1.jpg

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Why do the Media use a photo of when he was 14?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

It was reported on the news tonight that the lead investigator wanted Zimmerman arrested (with probable cause) but was over-ruled by a state prosecutor. You don't think that a state prosecutor in Florida might have political motivations for actions in a high-profile, racially charged case, do you?

I thought so!!

And what political benefit did the prosecutor receive? :lol:

Investigators investigate. If it was up to them, then we would not need prosecutors. Investigators collect evidence and give it to prosecutors to decide if it is enough to present to a grand jury. Grand juries decide if it is enough to prosecute. Picking and choosing what unqualified people say because it fits what you want to hear is an agenda, James. Investigators are unqualified to make such judgements.

James, why are you so anxious to abanadon our system of justice and go for a lynching?

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Um, because police can and do sometimes ** up an investigation? They aren't perfect.

And if they ** up and the outcome is not what you want then we should just relieve the guy of his right to freedom? Seriously?

It is not up to the police, the police give information to prosecutors who give it to juries to decide. That is how our SYSTEM works. You are suggesting abandoning the SYSTEM and resorting to a trial by mob action, media rumors, and possible hearsay over anything else. That is prejudiced.

I do not know enough about this to decide, neither does anyone else. There is a system for that. Let it work.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Why does Kim Kardashian looks so perfect? These are the questions that trouble me about 'The Media'.

kardashian_e.jpg

Not bad top bollocks for a 14 year old.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

And what political benefit did the prosecutor receive? :lol:

Investigators investigate. If it was up to them, then we would not need prosecutors. Investigators collect evidence and give it to prosecutors to decide if it is enough to present to a grand jury. Grand juries decide if it is enough to prosecute. Picking and choosing what unqualified people say because it fits what you want to hear is an agenda, James. Investigators are unqualified to make such judgements.

James, why are you so anxious to abanadon our system of justice and go for a lynching?

My understanding is that police DO put people under arrest even before a prosecutor is involved in many serious crimes such as murder. I know it varies from state to state and I confess I know little about the specifics in Florida. The way it was reported implied but did not overtly state that the intervention by the state prosecutor was out of the ordinary and that an arrest would have been made had he not intervened.

You are right that it is up to the prosecutor or grand jury to bring charges and in many lower level crimes, in many jurisdictions, an arrest is not made until charges are filed. Suspected murderers are not usually left to go about their business as a free person while the prosecutors and grand juries get their sh!t together!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

And if they ** up and the outcome is not what you want then we should just relieve the guy of his right to freedom? Seriously?

Wut?

Try and follow your argument. You questioned the validity of the girlfriend's story because that would mean Zimmerman should have been arrested. Actually, the lead investigator wanted to arrest him but was told by his superior not to. Sometimes the police get it wrong. Hopefully the truth will come out and justice will be served.

Timeline

The last thing anyone should be concerned with in this case is what anyone "looks" like. How does the appearance of either person affect the outcome...unless you are racist? These photos will not be admitted as evidence because they are irrelevent. Martin's antics on Facebook will not be admitted because they are irrelevent. It does not matter if Martin was a Boy Scout or a gangabnger, if Zimmerman was a KKK member or not. KKK members can defend themselves, Boy Scouts cann attack other people. The ONLY thing that matters is what was occuring at the time one man killed another man. It really does not even matter if Zimmerman provoked the incident. If what Martin did in response constituted imminent danger of death or severe bodily injury, then deadly force is permitted to stop it.

However the presentation of these things clearly shows there are agendas at work that have nothing to do with the incident.

A man has killed another man. That much is certain and only that much. Our society rightfully allows a man to kill another man under certain circumstances. It has yet to be determined if those circumstances were met, none of us have enough information to decide that.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Do the KKK have Hispanic members?