BraveAmnay

Is there anyone lived my story

123 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

i just had my interview he was asking me about my ex lot and if my new fiancee know about her then he said we will send ur stuff back to uscis and gave me white paper under section 221g :i asked me is it refusal he said no so what willhappen now any idea plz or information :crying:

event.png

mohammed-iii-sultan-of-morocco-and-georg

i just had my interview he was asking me about my ex lot and if my new fiancee know about her then he said we will send ur stuff back to uscis and gave me white paper under section 221g :i asked me is it refusal he said no so what willhappen now any idea plz or information :crying:

Please provide information in what embassy you were interviewed and what kind of questions you were asked. Sending it back to the USCIS is not a good thing. They are suspecting the fraud relationship, and trying to deny it. You will really need to explain all your sitation better, like the age difference, cultural differences etc.... too many factors, with out them it is hard to provide you with valuable answer.

event.png

event.png

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your paths." (Proverbs 3, 5-6)

Timeline

Please provide information in what embassy you were interviewed and what kind of questions you were asked. Sending it back to the USCIS is not a good thing. They are suspecting the fraud relationship, and trying to deny it. You will really need to explain all your sitation better, like the age difference, cultural differences etc.... too many factors, with out them it is hard to provide you with valuable answer.

the gapag between my fiancee and me is only 3 yars:h asked meabout my ex fiancce that w brokelil few days before interview it happend " years go that is and ask me alos why i choose my id that way and he said ur onlin eonly look for marraige so 221g means automacticly denial

event.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Moved from IR-1/CR-1 Process & Procedures to K1 Process & Procedures; OP interviewed for fiance visa.

Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

December 18, 2023:  Filed I-90 to renew Green Card

December 21, 2023:  Production of new Green Card ordered - will be seeing USCIS again every 10 years for renewal

Timeline

Hello everyone i had my interview March this week but he said we will back your case to Usa and gave me my papsport and white page 221G ,i asked him is it refusal he said no no ;my question what will happen if somone know any story similar to mine and tahnk you so much any answer will be more welcome and good help for me :(

event.png

Please provide more information about the relationship, country of the beneficiary, where was the interview, what happened during the interview, what did CO said etc...

It is hard to answer the question without this information.

Just to give you a quick rundown, if CO's said it will go back to USA, that means they didn't believe the relationship and want to deny the petition.

event.png

event.png

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your paths." (Proverbs 3, 5-6)

Timeline

Please provide more information about the relationship, country of the beneficiary, where was the interview, what happened during the interview, what did CO said etc...

It is hard to answer the question without this information.

Just to give you a quick rundown, if CO's said it will go back to USA, that means they didn't believe the relationship and want to deny the petition.

so why he did not say vusa refused or denied ?§!!!!

event.png

Timeline

Hello everyone i had my interview March this week but he said we will back your case to Usa and gave me my papsport and white page 221G ,i asked him is it refusal he said no no ;my question what will happen if somone know any story similar to mine and thank you so much any answer will be more welcome and good help for me

event.png

Timeline

so why he did not say vusa refused or denied ?§!!!!

because they won't. Casa is famous for this. If you call, or email, they will even tell you "you were not denied, your petition was sent back for review" but you were in fact denied a visa. We can't help you without any information.

Never give up on anything God has told you to believe for; never quit doing anything He has clearly shown you to do. Your diligence will pay off with a blessing from God." -Joyce Meyers

K1 Journey

-Filed August 2009

-Approved October 2009

-Interview in Casablanca January 2010

-Results DENIED

CR1 Journey

-Married March 2010

-Filed June 2010

-Approved October 2010

-NVC Journey 13 Weeks

-Interview in Casablanca March 2011

-Results DENIED

-USCIS received May 10, 2011

-NOIR received January 30, 2012

-NOIR sent February 21, 2012

-NOIR received by USCIS February 22, 2012

-NOIR response February 28, 2012--REAFFIRMED!

-NVC received petition March 19, 2012

-Petition sent to Casa March 20, 2012

-Consulate called husband to set interview March 26, 2012

-Interview set for April 2, 2012 at 3pm!!

-Interview results--APPROVED!

-Civil documents in--April 5, 2012

-Consulate called April 6, 2012 to pick up visa following Monday

-IR1 received--April 9, 2012

-POE--May 9, 2012

-Applied SS card--May 23, 2012

-Received SS card--May 26, 2012

-Received Welcome Letter--May 29, 2012

-GC mailed--June 1, 2012

-Received 10 year GC--June 4, 2012

-Applied for citizenship--February/March 2015

-Request for more proof/evidence--July 2015

-Approved--July 2015

-Citizenship Ceremony-- August 2015

NO MORE IMMIGRATION!!????

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

They want to revoke your petition.

They do not believe your relationship is real.

Read some threads here on how to get them to stop the process

Please tell us more..

Are you the beneficiary?

Are you man or woman?

Is there an age difference?

Is there religion difference?

How many times did you visit each other?

How long have you know each other?

How many total days have you spent with each other?

What questions were you asked in the interview?

What questions did you not know the answer to?

The American needs to contact a congressman or senator and the embassy and try to get the petition to stay at the embassy and offer to come in for an interview again

I do not know the Fiance process of revoke or deny

I am sorry this happened to you

Good Luck

Edited by togetherforever13

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Timeline

Ok I read some of your previous posts

This is the 2nd time an american fiance has petitioned for you.

So, did anyone every cancel that visa?

This could be the reason they are sending it back-cause you did not write a letter to embassy stating your relationship ended 1 week before the interview

Another thing I read. You wrote that one of your family members does not approve of your fiance and you together.

Could the embassy know about this?

Who in yur family does not approve? Is it mom or dad?

I wish you would give more details so people could help you fix this.

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Timeline

They want to revoke your petition.

They do not believe your relationship is real.

Read some threads here on how to get them to stop the process

Please tell us more..

Are you the beneficiary?

Are you man or woman?

Is there an age difference?

Is there religion difference?

How many times did you visit each other?

How long have you know each other?

How many total days have you spent with each other?

What questions were you asked in the interview?

What questions did you not know the answer to?

The American needs to contact a congressman or senator and the embassy and try to get the petition to stay at the embassy and offer to come in for an interview again

I do not know the Fiance process of revoke or deny

I am sorry this happened to you

Good Luck

Are you the beneficiary? yes iam beneficary

Are you man or woman?i'm man

Is there an age difference?only three years

Is there religion difference?she is Christian and i'm muslim but we are fine with this never had any probleme

How many times did you visit each other? She visted me in Morocco once

How long have you know each other? i knew her since mAy 2010

How many total days have you spent with each other? she spent 3weeks and exctaely 19 days and could nto stay more due to her Job

What questions were you asked in the interview? Why choose this kind of email" need love" then he said ur online just for marriage i said no frienhsip thne said why choose this kind of eamil lol i never known any story before why u choose ur email like this

What questions did you not know the answer to? i answer to evryquestion about her and her family even he did not ask me more he foicused about my email why i chose like that and also why you talked about marriage on your chat i said its her who was talking about that and my answer was we need time know each otehr actualy he did not even read the whole conversation he was like try find soemthign against me

event.png

Timeline

It is common to have petitions returned for lack of bonefide. What evidence did you have,

i have evrything no age gap she has good income we do nto need any cosponsore ,we ahve lot of picture he did not care about pictures lot

Ok I read some of your previous posts

This is the 2nd time an american fiance has petitioned for you.

So, did anyone every cancel that visa?

This could be the reason they are sending it back-cause you did not write a letter to embassy stating your relationship ended 1 week before the interview

Another thing I read. You wrote that one of your family members does not approve of your fiance and you together.

Could the embassy know about this?

Who in yur family does not approve? Is it mom or dad?

I wish you would give more details so people could help you fix this.

evryone approved our reltionship in family but they did not like the idea she was very distante at home does ntot alk much and also stay by her self when i'm outside

event.png

Timeline

Farid,

is is very important quesion.....

Did you ever cancel your interview from the first fiance you had?

This could be the reason for sending your petition back to uscis.

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.