BraveAmnay

Is there anyone lived my story

123 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Cool so if what i brought with me as proof and eveience of our bonafide relationship are the same that already my fainced sent with the petiotion to uscis and got apprvoed i mean evrything why the Co will eturn my case to uscis again then this is the things i did not get and did not understand ,or there is soemhing else they want know as my printfingers to chekc my backroud .if yeah then iu understand hoiw things woirk better now

While the consular officer can not revoke a petition, only recommend that it be revoked, they DO have the final say in visa issuance. You were denied a visa, end of story. Now you must wait until the USCIS receives the petition, and go from there. None of us can say for sure why you were denied, but we have told you what your red flags are, and you have some. The CO, for some reason, does not believe you have a real relationship with your fiance. That's it. Your fiance can contact the senator, or congressman, but if the petition has already left Morocco, you must wait. You were denied because they don't believe your relationship.

Never give up on anything God has told you to believe for; never quit doing anything He has clearly shown you to do. Your diligence will pay off with a blessing from God." -Joyce Meyers

K1 Journey

-Filed August 2009

-Approved October 2009

-Interview in Casablanca January 2010

-Results DENIED

CR1 Journey

-Married March 2010

-Filed June 2010

-Approved October 2010

-NVC Journey 13 Weeks

-Interview in Casablanca March 2011

-Results DENIED

-USCIS received May 10, 2011

-NOIR received January 30, 2012

-NOIR sent February 21, 2012

-NOIR received by USCIS February 22, 2012

-NOIR response February 28, 2012--REAFFIRMED!

-NVC received petition March 19, 2012

-Petition sent to Casa March 20, 2012

-Consulate called husband to set interview March 26, 2012

-Interview set for April 2, 2012 at 3pm!!

-Interview results--APPROVED!

-Civil documents in--April 5, 2012

-Consulate called April 6, 2012 to pick up visa following Monday

-IR1 received--April 9, 2012

-POE--May 9, 2012

-Applied SS card--May 23, 2012

-Received SS card--May 26, 2012

-Received Welcome Letter--May 29, 2012

-GC mailed--June 1, 2012

-Received 10 year GC--June 4, 2012

-Applied for citizenship--February/March 2015

-Request for more proof/evidence--July 2015

-Approved--July 2015

-Citizenship Ceremony-- August 2015

NO MORE IMMIGRATION!!????

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

If they returned your case, that means the CO doesn't feel there is enough evidence of bonafide relationship. He is asking the USCIS to deny the case. You having with you what your fiance already sent in is not enough- what evidence of a bonafide relationship did you accumulate between filing and the interview?

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Cool so if what i brought with me as proof and eveience of our bonafide relationship are the same that already my fainced sent with the petiotion to uscis and got apprvoed i mean evrything why the Co will eturn my case to uscis again then this is the things i did not get and did not understand ,or there is soemhing else they want know as my printfingers to chekc my backroud .if yeah then iu understand hoiw things woirk better now

They can issue the visa, or send it back.

I doubt if there is much chance of a visa been issued in your current circumstances supplying the same evidence.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

While the consular officer can not revoke a petition, only recommend that it be revoked, they DO have the final say in visa issuance. You were denied a visa, end of story. Now you must wait until the USCIS receives the petition, and go from there. None of us can say for sure why you were denied, but we have told you what your red flags are, and you have some. The CO, for some reason, does not believe you have a real relationship with your fiance. That's it. Your fiance can contact the senator, or congressman, but if the petition has already left Morocco, you must wait. You were denied because they don't believe your relationship.

My case did not denied sorry dispoint you;coz already asked him if my case is refusal he said no ..about red flags you did not say anything coz i have nothign as red Flags if you say soem i would like know same age did not need cosponsore we know each otehr for 1 years and two months what else we met online like evvery one met what else i do not find anything seriously .soem had red flags on here like 17 years old gap go aprroved with any problemes soem their faincee met them only once and also age gap but got aprroved as u say there is soemthign else beside age and my fiancee visited me once .I only see one i ahve beadr and i'm mulsim and he does not like that idea

event.png

mohammed-iii-sultan-of-morocco-and-georg

Timeline

If they returned your case, that means the CO doesn't feel there is enough evidence of bonafide relationship. He is asking the USCIS to deny the case. You having with you what your fiance already sent in is not enough- what evidence of a bonafide relationship did you accumulate between filing and the interview?

i will say as evidence similar age,talk ebglish we ahev no probleme about religion,actualy he did nto ask me anythign serious about her and family and how we met and what feelign i ahev for my fiancee etc;;; all question about how met ex and when we broke ,if i ahve net home and if i go to cybercafe or no and how much and what i do .so for me he is tryign fid soemthing excist only in his mind

event.png

Timeline

My case did not denied sorry dispoint you;coz already asked him if my case is refusal he said no ..about red flags you did not say anything coz i have nothign as red Flags if you say soem i would like know same age did not need cosponsore we know each otehr for 1 years and two months what else we met online like evvery one met what else i do not find anything seriously .soem had red flags on here like 17 years old gap go aprroved with any problemes soem their faincee met them only once and also age gap but got aprroved as u say there is soemthign else beside age and my fiancee visited me once .I only see one i ahve beadr and i'm mulsim and he does not like that idea

Red flags I see:

--first American fiance is the biggest red flag you have. You having a previous American fiance, then finding ANOTHER American fiance does not sit well with the consulate. They think you just want a way to get to USA

--meeting online--whether you see it a big deal or not, this is a red flag for Casa

--only 1 visit

I thought I read before you said the CO said he was sending your case back to USA, is this true?

Hello everyone i had my interview March this week but he said we will back your case to Usa and gave me my papsport and white page 221G ,i asked him is it refusal he said no no ;my question what will happen if somone know any story similar to mine and thank you so much any answer will be more welcome and good help for me

sorry to disappoint YOU, but this is a visa denial (what is in the bold) As I stated before, they will say "no, we don't deny you, just sending your case back to USA", take it from someone who has been through TWO denials, this is being DENIED A VISA. They can't deny your actual petition, only USCIS can do that. But CO can certainly deny a visa. So please, you aren't speaking to someone who knows nothing about this consulate, just look at my signature, and timeline

Edited by tany1157

Never give up on anything God has told you to believe for; never quit doing anything He has clearly shown you to do. Your diligence will pay off with a blessing from God." -Joyce Meyers

K1 Journey

-Filed August 2009

-Approved October 2009

-Results DENIED

CR1 Journey

-Married March 2010

-Filed June 2010

-Approved October 2010

-NVC Journey 13 Weeks

-Results DENIED

-POE--May 9, 2012

-GC mailed--June 1, 2012

-Approved--July 2015

Timeline

Red flags I see:

--first American fiance is the biggest red flag you have. You having a previous American fiance, then finding ANOTHER American fiance does not sit well with the consulate. They think you just want a way to get to USA

--meeting online--whether you see it a big deal or not, this is a red flag for Casa

--only 1 visit

I thought I read before you said the CO said he was sending your case back to USA, is this true?

sorry to disappoint YOU, but this is a visa denial (what is in the bold) As I stated before, they will say "no, we don't deny you, just sending your case back to USA", take it from someone who has been through TWO denials, this is being DENIED A VISA. They can't deny your actual petition, only USCIS can do that. But CO can certainly deny a visa. So please, you aren't speaking to someone who knows nothing about this consulate, just look at my signature, and timeline

Good and me too willnot like that if i do not know simmilar stories ,there is one and read good plz,i know guy who met 3 women from usa had one interview with the first he got denied then met the secodn had interview as well they told hilm we will back your case to usa then his faincee conect her lawayer to ahev an,otehr intervuiew but he decide to broke with ehr and at the end he met the third one and he decide to ahve lawayer from begining and that is what happend they put him on process and got visa with any porbleme and he is living now in usa ,so as u say you ahev you onw expereicne and i know the guy very good so i do nto talk from nothing you understand me now

event.png

Timeline

Good and me too willnot like that if i do not know simmilar stories ,there is one and read good plz,i know guy who met 3 women from usa had one interview with the first he got denied then met the secodn had interview as well they told hilm we will back your case to usa then his faincee conect her lawayer to ahev an,otehr intervuiew but he decide to broke with ehr and at the end he met the third one and he decide to ahve lawayer from begining and that is what happend they put him on process and got visa with any porbleme and he is living now in usa ,so as u say you ahev you onw expereicne and i know the guy very good so i do nto talk from nothing you understand me now

As you can see, there is no rhyme or reason to Casa. Your red flags are red flags, whether that guy got through easily has nothing to do with your case. Your American fiance, the first one, is causing problems. Just look what you said before, all the CO wanted to know was about that case. That right there should tell you something. You may know that guy, but I have been through my own hell with Casa, so please, either take my advice or not, I don't care what you do. If you want to act like you know everything, then that is your business. I am telling you from my experience, and what I have been reading on these forums for almost 3 years now. My paperwork has been meticulous from beginning to end. Never used a lawyer. I received a Notice of Intent to Revoke, which meant Casa sent back my petition to USA, telling USCIS to revoke it. USCIS told me what casa's problem was with my husband, and we rebut everything they said, and gave lots of additional evidence. We were reapproved in 6 days. A lawyer, your senator, your congressman....none of them can get you a visa. I have had my senator following my case since January of 2010. She is fabulous, but again, their power is limited. Do you know if your petition has left Casa yet?? If it hasn't, then tell your fiance to email them, call them, and contact her senators. Has she done any of this? If your petition has in fact left Casa, there is nothing else you can do right now Farid, but wait. I am not trying to be a jerk, I am trying to tell you what is happening to your case, I am trying to help you. What you do with the knowledge of what me and others have told you is your business.

Oh, and you being friends with a guy who tried with three fiances to get to USA and finally succeeded, and you're on your second one....things that make you go hmmm

Edited by tany1157

K1 Journey

-Filed August 2009

-Approved October 2009

-Results DENIED

CR1 Journey

-Married March 2010

-Filed June 2010

-Approved October 2010

-NVC Journey 13 Weeks

-Results DENIED

-POE--May 9, 2012

-GC mailed--June 1, 2012

-Approved--July 2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Farid,

I want you to stop being so defensive. People here are telling you the hard sad truth.

I know it is not what you want to hear but it is truth.

The embassy does not want to give you a visa. They wish to REVOKE the petition so they have to send it back to USCIS for review. If USCIS agrees with the information the interview man wrote then they will DENY the petition.

I do not want you to be angry. Anger will not help in this situation.

What you need is information and education on this topic so that when USCIS finally gets the petition in a few months (maybe 6) you will be ready to fight and get the petition sent BACK to the embassy again.

I know you will find 1 happy ending out of 200 stories. But you cannot hold onto 1 good ending. Right now your story is ending badly. The Consular officer LIED to you. When you asked him if it is deny he said no so he would not have to see you angry. He does not have to answer yes deny cause he already said it is being sent back to USCIS. Whenever a petition is sent back to uscis it means DENIAL.

So please read all these comments again--- without the defensive anger and see what you should do. Your fiance Lisa needs to become VERY ASSERTIVE at this point to get what you want. Right now your chances of getting the petition sent back to the embassy are very very small.

Good Luck and I hope it gets Reaffirmed

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Timeline

I accept any advice i am very open but some who try think know evrything you talk about your story and i am talking about also two story i know.for me i ahve no Probleme to wait nothign at all but till now nothing i think or some try understand what i am trying to say is why some havd red flags and got aproved and my i ahev one is my ex i admit yeha but as i told you i know some met women before too and got aproved and they ask him who is that X they anwer my ex faince then asked them why you broke then they answer by things did nto work out then the co move to anotehr question and got aprroved or at least ask them we will contact you.i'm sorry that you got denied twice i wonder me too why i know after been married your husband should got it i know many as well in their secodn interview their visa was aprroved .My Fiancee send them already emails we are waiting what will happend even if i know there is no chance but I need Belive maybe something can happen who Know Only God know.i know if it back to ucis it wil stay there till it will expire.

event.png

Timeline

Farid,

I want you to stop being so defensive. People here are telling you the hard sad truth.

I know it is not what you want to hear but it is truth.

The embassy does not want to give you a visa. They wish to REVOKE the petition so they have to send it back to USCIS for review. If USCIS agrees with the information the interview man wrote then they will DENY the petition.

I do not want you to be angry. Anger will not help in this situation.

What you need is information and education on this topic so that when USCIS finally gets the petition in a few months (maybe 6) you will be ready to fight and get the petition sent BACK to the embassy again.

I know you will find 1 happy ending out of 200 stories. But you cannot hold onto 1 good ending. Right now your story is ending badly. The Consular officer LIED to you. When you asked him if it is deny he said no so he would not have to see you angry. He does not have to answer yes deny cause he already said it is being sent back to USCIS. Whenever a petition is sent back to uscis it means DENIAL.

So please read all these comments again--- without the defensive anger and see what you should do. Your fiance Lisa needs to become VERY ASSERTIVE at this point to get what you want. Right now your chances of getting the petition sent back to the embassy are very very small.

Good Luck and I hope it gets Reaffirmed

i'm not angry at all sicnerly who told i'm i am really cool coz we are waiting me and faincee of the answer coz they say we will answer you in 10buiness days then we will do next step inshaa Allah means she will viist me and got married that is it coz i know when it go back to uscis it will take at least 1 year there and maybe stay till expires there and they will see fill otu anotehr petition .i accept any good advices does nto means i write here i am mad and wnat people say yeah i will get visa.i post here just maybe there is anotehr similar case like mine that is so again i am not mad its some people here who are mad coz them too got denied and does nto like that i dea i am posting try find good story that will finsh happy like mine lol

event.png

Timeline

Farid, does Lisa have a computer & can she come to Visajourney to write to us ladies?

Yeha she has my poo sweet Faincee back from work very tired we talk for lil then go to sleep.i tell ehr evrything i post and she listen to me

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well Farid,since she has her own computer then let her know we are asking for her to come on visajourney & talk to us. We can communicate with her & maybe give her some ideas on what to do next. Theres alot of us who have been on Visajourney for awhile & can be a great support to her.

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Timeline

Farid,

She really needs to come online so that we can help her and explain the things that she needs to do. Because she is the petitioner, it is now her responsibility to educate herself and find the tools to fight for your both. Good Luck wa rabi ma3k.

Working in Turkmenistan, spouse is with me. 

Dealing with the NVC process...

Check out Timeline for questions :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.