BraveAmnay

Is there anyone lived my story

123 posts in this topic

Ahhhh, yes. You are correct, my wise friend. I remember of whom you speak...Badr I believe is his name.

And wasn't that approval at least 5-ish or more years ago? I don't know that Casa is as lenient now as it was five years ago??

He keeps claiming he knows someone who got approved with his THIRD American fiance :wacko: so he can't accept that his first relationship is a red flag for Casa. If my husband had previously been petitioned by an American before me, I wouldn't be with him, but that's just me

If his friend is on how third American & this guy is on his 2nd....that's a lot of free time in the Internet cafe! Visa fishing anyone?

Notice how all of these guys are on here recently, but not the American women?? I can't imagine why they don't tell their fiancés to come on here & get information.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

He keeps claiming he knows someone who got approved with his THIRD American fiance :wacko: so he can't accept that his first relationship is a red flag for Casa. If my husband had previously been petitioned by an American before me, I wouldn't be with him, but that's just me

Its your own business if to accet petitin somoen who already met somoen before you or no but i do not thin also your husband is your first man in your whole life sorry again i do nto kno what are you trying to say here like its ok for you to have anotehr chance wiht other man but man or your husband no that is so sad know ou are like this sorry plz do not comment in my forum i donot know what is wrong with you

event.png

mohammed-iii-sultan-of-morocco-and-georg

Timeline

One anotehr things keep your advices for your self if you are like try find somoen virgin never seen woman is his life sorry its some kind of arrogance and selih tell what you say ;that you could not accept somone who already been petitionned by other american ill say of its how you are if you were virgin and nver met guy before but i do not thin u r that way sorry dsipoint you from begining i did not like your comment and comments like do not need them ok so leave me alone and your arrognat comment

event.png

Timeline

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Farid - this is not your forum.

There's nothing wrong with Tany. You can have all the chances in love and life that Allah will bless you with. Tany's point is that the US Consulate in Casablanca will likely not see your situation as another chance at love. They will see your situation as another chance at getting a visa to America. That's all. What's wrong with you for not being able to see that? :wacko:

If you don't like her answers, you're really not going to enjoy the consulate's answers!

sorry did not mean my forum i menat anotehr things and its not funny,her advices keep that for her ad accet her husband did not be petionned before it her own business not mine as well,who said i did not accept what happend to be very clear i already know things will be hard and i was ready for that have good day :rofl:

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:rofl: at the :rofl: and at the other :rofl: MENA forum is always a blast! :lol:

Btw congrats, Rosie, on Farid's upcoming oath ceremony.

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I have to confess something....

I am an american. I am white. I knew what kind of man I wanted. I did not waste my time in the asian or american or ireland countries.

I began my search for a man and I knew I wanted him to be Muslim. I knew I wanted him to be from the Middle East and preferably Egypt.

Does that make me a bad person? I did not petition for anyone else. After speaking with my husband for 6 months I knew I did not want to be without him. Not even for a night. I loved his voice, his accent, his mannerisms, his control, his strength, his dependability, his devotedness.

So what is the difference between me the american and Farid the Moroccan?

If I was in Egypt and I decided I was attracted most to the american accent and american men and I only looked for them....

I do not see the difference.

I have also thought I was in love years before and I was wrong-I just did not have a petition involved.

So, if you are atracted to a certain culture then there is nothing wrong with searching that country for your love.

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

There's a distinction between what any lay person thinks about people's preferences and what a CO at the consulate in Morocco thinks about a Moroccan man's preference for American women. That's Tany's point, and that's what Farid is so irked about. The CO/Consulate doesn't believe him; the CO seems to think his preference is not an innocent one, but one motivated more in getting to the USA than any preference for American women. Noone's beating him up for his "preference", just pointing out the likely viewpoint of the CO, and the difficulty of being his second go-round at the consulate with an American woman petitioner.

It would be beneficial for Lisa to come onto the forum to get feedback about what she can do from her end if she wants to continue on with the process. He can't do anything from his position.

Timeline

I have to confess something....

I am an american. I am white. I knew what kind of man I wanted. I did not waste my time in the asian or american or ireland countries.

I began my search for a man and I knew I wanted him to be Muslim. I knew I wanted him to be from the Middle East and preferably Egypt.

Does that make me a bad person? I did not petition for anyone else. After speaking with my husband for 6 months I knew I did not want to be without him. Not even for a night. I loved his voice, his accent, his mannerisms, his control, his strength, his dependability, his devotedness.

So what is the difference between me the american and Farid the Moroccan?

If I was in Egypt and I decided I was attracted most to the american accent and american men and I only looked for them....

I do not see the difference.

I have also thought I was in love years before and I was wrong-I just did not have a petition involved.

So, if you are atracted to a certain culture then there is nothing wrong with searching that country for your love.

It does not make bad person just make you the person you are ,its simple you like dark skiny man from midle east who are muslim like another who prefernce in their future man or wman that is simple to understand.I thank you so much for your comment that i prfer so much i see you much wiser you know how to explain things that i appreciate .But there some who just try critic people on here and judge people and their chioces in life .In My acse that i ahev met one before its my won experience doies not make me bad person or person who was on line only marry an American even if i admit i perefer them to Europian that is fact .if it did not work with my ex it did not why her can move on and find somoen else and not me.But come on here and crtic me like you know me and u jduge me i'll not accept that otehrwise i will critic you back and tell thungs you will not liek to heard or you never seen those things about or try keep secret ad pretend you are the perfect one .thatnk you forverever13
event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

@Msheesa You know that is a good post and great suggestion to have the petitioner come on here and request help for them. The english can be deciphered but is lost sometimes in translation.

I was thinking....this man could have been my fiance last July when we were denied. How terrible it felt. How hopeless. :(

Farid why doesnt your Lisa write on here? Most people earnestly wish to help another honest person in need

Edited by inluvnwaiting

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Farid why doesnt your Lisa write on here? Most people earnestly wish to help another honest person in need

Obviously she is Computer literate and her English may be more understandable..

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Obviously she is Computer literate and her English may be more understandable..

okk what things i said on here you did not understand,sicne you commented on here means you already understood otehrwise u will not comment,and one anotehr thing i did nto pretend i speak English its my forth language so i do as i can but many understand me on here its enough for me about sorry tell you you did not say anything since you started comment only try critic people i was in your profile you ahev soemthign against Muslim and islam so keep your comment for your self about my English Mr
event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.