^_^

Suit says Obama not a natural born citizen because he's not white

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Barack Hussein Obama II is not a “natural born Citizen” of the United States

As stated above, for an Individual to be a Candidate for the Office of President of the United States, the Candidate must meet the qualifications as set forth in the United States Constitution and one of those qualifications is that the Candidate shall be a “natural born Citizen” of the United States. As Barack Hussein Obama II is of the “Mulatto” race, his status of citizenship is founded upon the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. Before the [purported] ratification of the Fourteenth Amendment, the race of “Negro” or “Mulatto” had no standing to be citizens of the United States under the United States Constitution.

As the Fourteenth Amendment is only a grant of “Civil Rights” and not a grant of “Political Rights,” Barack Hussein Obama II does not have any “Political Rights” under any provision of the United States Constitution to hold any Public Office of the United States government. Furthermore, there is considerable debate within the enclosed supporting documents that shows Barack Hussein Obama II was not born on the soil of the United States and that he was not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States at the time of his birth. If this is true, it would appear that Barack Hussein Obama II may not only be in want of having the status of being a “natural born Citizen,” but he may not even be a “citizen of the United States.” Being absent of proper status of Citizenship, Barack Hussein Obama II, nor his Delegates, have the qualifications to appear on the Election Ballots for the State of Alaska.

http://www.turningleft.net/images/director-for-the-division-of-elections.pdf

Just when you thought Birthers couldn't get any stupider... Hope Obama winning 2012 gives these jokers the coronary they richly deserve!

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Just when you thought Birthers couldn't get any stupider...

While they were exceedingly stupid from the start, I never ever thought they couldn't get any stupider. I expect they still have a bit more left in the tank too.

Since it's always been about race, and since I hate hypocrisy, I'll at least give them some credit for being more transparent about their true intent this time.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Filed: Timeline
Because of one lawsuit filed by one nutjob Alaskan?

Come on, AJ. You know this is what all this birther and other Obama-is-not-a-legitimate-President nonsense is all about. Always has been. Seems that only one of the crowd actually had the guts to stand up and say it out loud.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Just like we know that this occupy wall street nonsense is really driven by anti-semitism. Right? Always has been. Patricia McAllister had the guts to say it out loud.

Edited by xebec
Belarus-240-animated-flag-gifs.gifUSA-240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

While they were exceedingly stupid from the start, I never ever thought they couldn't get any stupider. I expect they still have a bit more left in the tank too.

Since it's always been about race, and since I hate hypocrisy, I'll at least give them some credit for being more transparent about their true intent this time.

Obama's not human? I knew it!!!

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif