Ruteger

What's the story with American Women?

314 posts in this topic

ceriserose - Now, I'm "completely ignoring" you (inside joke). LOL!!! Don't make me change my avatar again... PLEASE!!! I pray that you are not still upset with me for my obnoxious behavior.

Edited by Uling

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

This has got to be the best post I have seen in a while!

:pop:

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
ceriserose - Now, I'm "completely ignoring" you (inside joke). LOL!!! Don't make me change my avatar again... PLEASE!!! I pray that you are not still upset with me for my obnoxious behavior.

Sorry, not taking the bait. The only things that happen to you here are a result of your own actions. *shrug*

Electricity is really just organized lightning.

Sorry, not taking the bait... *shrug*

I'll try again next week... :P

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Ugh, I hate that song so much.

American woman, stay away from me

American woman, mama let me be

why you hate that song so much? is it cause it speaks the truth about a lot of american women?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline
This thread is hilarious.
:lol::lol::thumbs:
American women will bring out the WORST in you.

Feminists believe that all men are evil abusers.

When a man abuses them, deep down they feel a creamy sense of satisfaction. Their belief has been validated.

Therefore they carefully craft a life, and surround themselves with people who will create more of this abuse.

Thus further confirming their belief structure.

This type of mentality has been studied and explored by countless psychologists, and is well-understood by all people with common sense.

Also, there is a more dangerous issue, here.

Men are very "susceptible" to women's opinions of us. Let's face it guys, when we get married, we are very likely to start changing in response to our woman's needs. We can't help it...her emotions are so strong, and our sense of responsibility to her is so deep, that we can't help but slowly become the man she envisions us to be.

That can be good, or bad. A man who is married to an angry feminist will often become more abusive, fulfilling her expectations of him. She accuses him of shite he didn't do...finally he thinks "well, if she's going to treat me like a scumbag, then by golly I should just go ahead and be a scumbag."

On the other hand, a man who marries a loving woman (who trusts men) will usually become more worthy of trust, thus fulfilling her expectations of him.

The old cliche of "behind every great man is great woman" is so true.

Men, choose your wife carefully. Her mental image of men will probably become your destiny. Avoid women who think badly of men (which as you know, includes the vast majority of American women).

American women have been born and raised in the corrosive negative world of feminism. They can't help but think like a feminist and view the world like a feminist.

So they have learned to always emphasize the negative things about men, never the positive. In any given opportunity...

instead of saying "he's protective" they'll say "he's oppressive"

instead of saying "he's smart" they'll complain "he demeans my intelligence"

instead of saying "he's hard-working" they'll say "he's obsessed with work"

instead of saying "he's confident" they'll say "he's an ego-monster"

The bottom line...every one of your qualities will be spun as a NEGATIVE, not a positive.

Of course, they don't do this when you are dating. All women put up a good face early on. Later, after a few years of marriage, suddenly the real woman will emerge, and you will subjected to negative diatribes about you, day in, day out, like a constant weight on your shoulders.

So when you marry a feminist, you will slowly change to become the bad man that she sees. All the negative aspects of you (which you've probably learned to suppress and minimize) will suddenly start to crop up again. Eventually you'll say "well, screw it, if she's going to attack me for a bad habit anyway, I might as well indulge in it."

She will bring out the worst in you.

And of course, she'll be happy, because then she can scamper off to her feminist-a-hole friends and say "SEE! We're right! Men really ARE as bad as we've said!"

http://nomarriage.com/bringworst.html

:pop:

Edited by YuAndDan

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

the bottom line is if you cant have a successful relationship with an american woman,nationality is probably not the problem,and if you want the respect of a woman, you have to be brave enough to want her to be herself not what your image of the perfect mate is.love is excepting a person faults and all.

I129

june 26 NOA 1

july 6 touched

july 11 touched

august 4 back to brazil

august 12 home again

august 28 wondering if this will ever end

sep. 12 touch

sep.13 touched again (RFE Coming IMBRA)

sep. 14 touch

sep. 19 got rfe

sep.25 CSC recieves rfe

sep 28 touch

oct 2 touched again come on baby give it to me!!!!!

oct 3 NOA 2 MAILED 10/2

oct.6 recieved noa 2 by mail

oct.16 nvc recieved

nov.15 nvc mails to rio

dec.5 rio finally gets our papers

dec.5 sent package sedex

dec.6 consulate signs for package

interview 1/11/07 woohoo!!!!!!

1/18/07 got the visa woooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooo

US entry 1/22/07

Filed: Timeline

why you hate that song so much? is it cause it speaks the truth about a lot of american women?

I'm guessing someone couldn't get laid by American women. :lol:

24 June 2007: Leaving day/flying to Dallas-Fort Worth

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I'm guessing someone couldn't get laid by American women. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I129

june 26 NOA 1

july 6 touched

july 11 touched

august 4 back to brazil

august 12 home again

august 28 wondering if this will ever end

sep. 12 touch

sep.13 touched again (RFE Coming IMBRA)

sep. 14 touch

sep. 19 got rfe

sep.25 CSC recieves rfe

sep 28 touch

oct 2 touched again come on baby give it to me!!!!!

oct 3 NOA 2 MAILED 10/2

oct.6 recieved noa 2 by mail

oct.16 nvc recieved

nov.15 nvc mails to rio

dec.5 rio finally gets our papers

dec.5 sent package sedex

dec.6 consulate signs for package

interview 1/11/07 woohoo!!!!!!

1/18/07 got the visa woooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooo

US entry 1/22/07

My husband doesn't watch football, rugby, cricket, or any other sport voluntarily.

You are a lucky woman. I haven't met anyone who hates watching sports as much as I do,

and England is *definitely* the wrong place for sports-hating people like myself.

I detest all "one-ball" sports, and would likely rather chew my own arm off than watch any of that semi-homoerotic ####### on TV. I hate "teams". Men who like to be part of a "team" are morons without an original thought of their own. About the only sport I could tolerate watching on TV would be mountain bike racing. No team action, requires 2 balls instead of one (unless you're Lance. lol), and doesn't involve hitting/throwing a ball around to other guys.

Of course, I'd much rather actually go RIDE my mountain bike than watch other people doing it. Watching sports is about the closest one can get to being a vegetable.

(Can you tell I hate sports?)

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

My husband doesn't watch football, rugby, cricket, or any other sport voluntarily.

You are a lucky woman. I haven't met anyone who hates watching sports as much as I do,

and England is *definitely* the wrong place for sports-hating people like myself.

I detest all "one-ball" sports, and would likely rather chew my own arm off than watch any of that semi-homoerotic ####### on TV. I hate "teams". Men who like to be part of a "team" are morons without an original thought of their own. About the only sport I could tolerate watching on TV would be mountain bike racing. No team action, requires 2 balls instead of one (unless you're Lance. lol), and doesn't involve hitting/throwing a ball around to other guys.

Of course, I'd much rather actually go RIDE my mountain bike than watch other people doing it. Watching sports is about the closest one can get to being a vegetable.

:lol: I totally agree.

Where ya been?

It's all about the accent..

There are a lot of american women marrying men from other counties too.... so... I guess I could ask: what's wrong with you? :P

RIGHT ON SISTER!!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

post-23749-1159661434_thumb.jpg

9/14 2006 I-129F Sent Next day Air

9/15 Recieved and signed for by "Freeman" at NSC

9/19 NOA1 CSC Recieved

9/25 Notice date Check cashed 9/25

9/28 I Recieved NOA1(I-797C) in the mail

12/5 NOA2 12/6 but Approved on 12/5 touch

12/9 Received NOA2(I-797) by snail mail

12/15 NVC has received it..Case # issued...

12/19 NVC shipped to Romania

12/22 Romanian Embassy has received an email from NVC that my Petition is on it's way...

12/29 Packet 3 sent to Veronica

1/12 2007 Packet 3 received Dang Holidays..

1/22 Sending all paperwork(I-134,Bank/Employer letters etc..,)..to Veronica per DHL, 3.5lbs...$144 WOW!

1/25 Recieved notice that She needs to pick up my packet in Chisinau..

1/26 Sending Back Packet 3

2/16 Transit Visa to go to Romania for the Interview approved..

2/20 Leaves for Bucharest overnight drive by bus...

2/21 Medical

2/22 Interview !!!! APPROVED !!!!!

3/9 2007 Flight to me....

4/7 2007 Married,,,

AOS

7/27 Sent I-485, I-864, I-765

7/30 Chicago Recieved I-485,I-765

Veronica is pregant....Due 4/17/08

9/1 Recieved NOA Bio appointment letter

9/8 Recieved NOA1's for both I-485 and I-765

9/18 Bio appointment

Received Green Card.. Nov 2007

Djuliann came 4/25/2008

I-751 Lifting Of Conditions

9/8/2009 Sent I-751

Received NOA 9/21 NOA Receipt Date 9/10/2009

9/24 received Bio letter Dated 9/18

10/9 Bio Appointment

10/23 Received Permanent Resident Card

N-400 2012

Filed for citizenship sent 2/21/2012

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
the bottom line is if you cant have a successful relationship with an american woman,nationality is probably not the problem,and if you want the respect of a woman, you have to be brave enough to want her to be herself not what your image of the perfect mate is.love is excepting a person faults and all.

True words of wisdom. Thank you. Of course, it works both ways:-).

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

I've been busy, busy, busy. Assuming Sian is approved this Wednesday, she'll be here in 6 weeks. The house isn't even close to finished, so I've been busting ####### trying to get it done.

http://www.theoldhousejournal.com/house/42.php

Oh, and my computer blew up. Had to use an old, old one for a while. An old Dell Dimension 2100 - 1.1GHz, 13GB hard drive, 384MB of RAM. Ick. Back on my "real" computer now...and with cable internet! w00t! lol

However, I'm covered with filth and grime at the moment, and I'm meeting some people in 45 minutes, so I reckon this is all anyone will see of me for a while again.

:lol: I totally agree.

Where ya been?

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.