Nagishkaw

Ron Paul’s “New World Order” Conspiracy Theory Video

14 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

http://newsone.com/nation/casey-gane-mccalla/ron-pauls-new-world-order-conspiracy-theory-video/

While a lot has been made of GOP presidential candidate, Ron Paul’s racist newsletters and connections to racist groups and leaders, it seems as if the media has been ignoring his conspiracy theories.

A video from 1998, put out by the John Birch Society, the group that created the “New World Order” conspiracy theory features Ron Paul warning of a United Nations conspiracy to take away the guns and property of Americans.

The conspiracy theories from Ron Paul’s newsletters also mirror those of the John Birch Society. The John Birch Society, through racist undertones, was successful in bringing its conspiracy theories to white supremacist groups and militia groups, including Timothy McVeigh who was fueled by those theories to murder hundreds of people in the Oklahoma City bombing.

The John Birch Society believes in a conspiracy of a Illuminati group dating back to the French Revolution in which secret communist agents and American capitalists join together for a New World Order which would lead to “the destruction of all traditional religions, private property, morality, marriage, existing governments, and the fomenting of world government, “democracy” (leading to anarchy and then totalitarianism), the deification of sexuality, and the state control of children and their education” according to its president, John McManus.

Among the targets of the John Birch Society’s conspiracy theories is the Federal Reserve and the United Nations, both of which are common targets for Ron Paul.

Ron Paul has continued to court conspiracy theorists, many of whom are his rabid supporters. Paul addressed the John Birch Society on their 50th anniversary in 2009 and had their President, John McManus speak at his 2008 “Rally For The Republic.” Paul is also a frequent guest on New World Order conspiracy theorist, Alex Jones’ talk show.

When asked about the New World Order, Paul responded

The first President Bush said the New World Order was in tune– and that’s what they were working for. The U.N. is part of that government. They’re working right now very significantly towards a North American Union. That’s why there’s a lot of people in Washington right now who don’t care too much about our borders. They have a philosophical belief that national sovereignty is not important. It’s also the reason I’ve made the very strong suggestion the U.S. need not be in the U.N. for national security reasons.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

RP, FTW!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Ron Paul has always been very careful on the conspiracy theory front.

Whilst he might tag himself onto certain aspects (i/e the Federal Reserve for obvious reasons) he's also hard pressed to come out on extreme things without evidence.

I love how the article mentions Oklahoma City. McVeigh was fueled by a lot more than some conspiracy, but if you want to play conspiracy theory, you'd know that there was a lot more to Oklahoma City than a Ryder van and two men... A LOT MORE.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

A video from 1998, put out by the John Birch Society, the group that created the “New World Order” conspiracy theory features Ron Paul warning of a United Nations conspiracy to take away the guns and property of Americans.

Who needs the UN? We have Eric Holder, the DoJ and Operation "Fast and Furious" for that <_<

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: Other Timeline

The more I learn about Ron Paul, the more respect I get for him.

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all . . . . The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic . . . . There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.

President Teddy Roosevelt on Columbus Day 1915

I love listening to Alex Jones' radio show, comedy at its best!

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

RP has always had a decent amount of liberal supporters. Unfortunately he has never had enough support among conservatives. I've always though he could pull in a lot of liberal and independant voters in a presidential election.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

0ut of all the Presidential candidates, only RP opposes HR 418.

"Absent a political miracle in the Senate, within two years every American will need a conforming national ID card to participate in ordinary activities. This REAL ID Act establishes a massive, centrally coordinated database of highly personal information about American citizens: at a minimum their name, date of birth, place of residence, Social Security number, and physical characteristics. The legislation also grants open-ended authority to the Secretary of Homeland Security to require biometric information on IDs in the future. This means your harmless looking driver’s license could contain a retina scan, fingerprints, DNA information, or radio frequency technology".

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

I love how the article mentions Oklahoma City. McVeigh was fueled by a lot more than some conspiracy, but if you want to play conspiracy theory, you'd know that there was a lot more to Oklahoma City than a Ryder van and two men... A LOT MORE.

Christian extremist terrorists opened the door for violations of civil liberties we have now.

That's why we have to educate the masses. People need to hear the message.

The constitution we have is a good one. If only we'd follow it...

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

RP has always had a decent amount of liberal supporters. Unfortunately he has never had enough support among conservatives. I've always though he could pull in a lot of liberal and independant voters in a presidential election.

I'd agree with you minus the fact that most liberals don't believe in state's rights. They believe everything important needs to be handled on a Federal level which is the exact opposite of what Ron Paul is about.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

0ut of all the Presidential candidates, only RP opposes HR 418.

"Absent a political miracle in the Senate, within two years every American will need a conforming national ID card to participate in ordinary activities. This REAL ID Act establishes a massive, centrally coordinated database of highly personal information about American citizens: at a minimum their name, date of birth, place of residence, Social Security number, and physical characteristics. The legislation also grants open-ended authority to the Secretary of Homeland Security to require biometric information on IDs in the future. This means your harmless looking driver’s license could contain a retina scan, fingerprints, DNA information, or radio frequency technology".

You can't have a collectivist society without knowing who is who.

The more Gov't gives out, (redistributes) the greater the need to control who is getting what.

Illegal immigration will sway a lot of folks to accept such a national I.D. card

though no doubt the card will still be around long after all those illegals they are concerned about are "legalized."

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Timeline
You can't have a collectivist society without knowing who is who.

The more Gov't gives out, (redistributes) the greater the need to control who is getting what.

Illegal immigration will sway a lot of folks to accept such a national I.D. card though no doubt the card will still be around long after all those illegals they are concerned about are "legalized."

Remember the vote on H.R. 418 and you'll see who really wants to track you.

GOP: Yea 219 / Nay 8 / NV 4 = 95% support

DEM: Yea 42 / Nay 152 / NV 7 = 21% support

Remember the vote on H.R. 418 and you'll see who really wants to track you.

GOP: Yea 219 / Nay 8 / NV 4 = 95% support

DEM: Yea 42 / Nay 152 / NV 7 = 21% support

There you go with your pesky facts again!

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS