웃

Christopher Hitchens Destroys Biblical miracle claims

45 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Where do you have to go to find out how smart Scandal is? :blink:

i'd rank him in the top 1% of intelligence on vj.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

i'd rank him in the top 1% of intelligence on vj.

Ka-ching! A check is on its way to you.

Heck, I'd put any one of us in the .1% on any message board based alone on how we can disagree without throwing a hissy fit and getting thread banned or pretending that your opposition doesn't exist.

Ka-ching! A check is on its way to you.

Heck, I'd put any one of us in the .1% on any message board based alone on how we can disagree without throwing a hissy fit and getting thread banned or pretending that your opposition doesn't exist.

Even me? :whistle:

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

That's the problem with this world. We're all too damn concerned with what everyone else believes and does and not nearly enough with ourselves and our own shortfalls.

Instead of focusing on others' faith or lack thereof, focus on your own. I'm sure we could all find some flaws & some areas where we need work.

Just sayin'

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline

So sad, to go through life thinking this is it, nothing beyond this matters, and your only purpose is to make everybody as miserable as you are by destroying their faith in something bigger. Hitchens was a bitter drunk, and that will be his epitaph.

Hitchens was a brilliant mind who had the guts to challenge the deluded mass and scare the ####### out of them when they were confronting themselves with their pointed out foolish believes. Truth hurts. Critical and logical thinking aren't attitude of drunks..they're precious gifts

Filed: Timeline

Hitchens was a brilliant mind who had the guts to challenge the deluded mass and scare the ####### out of them when they were confronting themselves with their pointed out foolish believes. Truth hurts. Critical and logical thinking aren't attitude of drunks..they're precious gifts

Truth, like most things in life, is relative to one's perception of reality. Truth only hurts if you are a bitter drunk.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hitchens was intelligent and could form a great argument but one must never forget,

his conclusions as all great minds before him were based on the limited information available to him at the time. Many, despite using great logic were in fact wrong.

If he could speak from the grave he would speak with a voice that now has more conclusive information.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

Hitchens was intelligent and could form a great argument but one must never forget,

his conclusions as all great minds before him were based on the limited information available to him at the time. Many, despite using great logic were in fact wrong.

If he could speak from the grave he would speak with a voice that now has more conclusive information.

I'm reading Hitchens book right now. "God is Not Great". I'd love to be a 10th as smart as him in my life.

Edited by ☠

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I'm reading Hitchens book right now. "God is Not Great". I'd love to be a 10th as smart as him in my life.

Why not just be honest..... you love the guy cuz he never recanted... not even in the face of death.

In fact, I bet you were "praying" he would hold fast?

:thumbs:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn