웃

Christopher Hitchens Destroys Biblical miracle claims

45 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

LI, there is no reasoning with belief. You may try but it will always be futile.

I understand that. It is something internal that will wake someone from their slumber. Perhaps the spark will come from reading a philosophical magazine, looking at the philosophical arguments, studying Big Bang or Evolution, or reading the bible closely (I recommend this site). And it starts slow. Very slow.

I know that I will not personally get anyone to change over. It will probably never happen in my life.

But that won't stop me from posting a good article. Or in this case, a good video.

Edited by ☠

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

He made a point, after which the clip stops with no rebuttal included...... and you call that "destroying" something?

My friend if you were honest in your foundations, these types of technics would not be so common place in your activist community.

I think the greater truth presented here is : The only thing Hitchens was destroying here was his liver. (and as much agreed to that as he neared his end.)

Edited by Danno

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

The dude is dead.

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

Timeline

Does that make you feel better?

Yes

Does it give you more confidence in your lack of belief?

Yes

Do you hope that one day the entire human race will be atheist?

Yes

Would you feel better about yourself if religion wasn't a part of the world?

Yes

Are you really that insecure?

No

Is your self esteem that low?

No

Do you suffer from a lack of self confidence?

No

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Timeline

Having a Christian heart trapped with the mind of an atheist can't be easy. I almost feel sorry for you. It's like being a transgender and you're not sure if you're a boy or a girl.

I have a big heart. But I would not call it a Christian heart. Don't you think that is strange to refer to someone with a good heart as having a Christian heart.

What if I think I have a Muslim heart?

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

I have a big heart. But I would not call it a Christian heart. Don't you think that is strange to refer to someone with a good heart as having a Christian heart.

What if I think I have a Muslim heart?

I should have said a believing heart, not Christian heart. My mistake, but you should understand that with all of your anti-Christian threads I used Christian heart. A Muslim believes too. I should have said you are someone with a believe heart trapped with the mind of an atheist. But it's a moot point since you understood what I meant anyway. I don't have a problem with other's beliefs like you do. You can be a Muslim atheist if you like.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

I should have said you are someone with a believe heart trapped with the mind of an atheist.

That doesn't make sense.

Is Scandal also a believer in God deep down inside or just me?

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

That doesn't make sense.

Is Scandal also a believer in God deep down inside or just me?

I don't know what Scandal's beliefs are. He doesn't post daily threads stating what they are and trying to convince others that he is correct.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015