255 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I am very sorry to hear about it ...

it just makes me cry........ :(:crying:

she's suchhh a blankkkk womannn :( huh :angry:

:( .............

My Pd Is July 5,2009 !!!

APPROVED VISA ISSUED ON : MARCH 14,2012 :)

Visa In Hand: March 16th 2012 :)

Good Luck to The Rest who r in waiting listtt

POE: 12th April 2012 InshaALLAH Ameen :)

Heart breaking, I am sorry for you.

I know you must be very sad, frustrated and angry now but you must find the strength to act NOW on other people advices.

Hope everything will work out for you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My heart is broke.

:crying:

My fiancee arrived the Nov. 15th. I have been the happiest guy in the world with my fiancee until I got home from work today and found out she was gone. No message, no communication, her luggage is gone.

She seemed very happy here. We did lots of shopping, eating out, got a christmas tree in the forest, hockey games, cooking together..... I thought we were very happy as far as I knew. We had a great evening together last night, she seemed more romantic then ever and I went to work this morning like normal. She was talking to me via phone messages all day as usual.

Her phone is shut off now from the moment I arrived home from work. I tried to send her an email and it was rejected.

I do not know where she is. She does not know any people around my city. I found out through my phone bill she has been talking to people in 3 other states a lot for days so I assume she is in one of those states becuase she did not know anyone here.

I can not believe this has happened to me. I treated her like a princess always. I do not understand why women use men. I have known her for 2 years and we talked every day. How can women be so heartless to just leave and not say anything? I put 100's of hours into helping her get her visa and paid for everything. And she leaves me without any conversation at all?

I am confused as to what to do? Report her missing? Call the numbers she was calling? I don't think they will tell me anything she must have beening organizing with them to leave.

Report her to USCIS as Fraud and get her deported!!

Timeline

I'm very sorry that you're in much pain right now. Be strong... Succumb to the pain for a few daya but then rise up and do what is necessary to protect yourself from that woman. She doesn't deserve someone like you. Look on the bright side, good thing you're not married yet.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Wow. I'm REALLY sorry that this has happened to you, but before taking time to feel sadness, you NEED to PROTECT yourelf.

1) If she has an ATM card to your account - shut it down.

2) If she has passwords to any of your bank acounts, email accounts, ANY acount - change them immediately.

3) Send a letter ASAP to USCIS and notify them of the course of events. This will protect you against her saying you were abusive. She can not apply for VAWA but she can allege abuse and you'd have a diffiult time to ever petition someone else if you decided to.

4) Change the locks on your doorss. She has abandoned the premises but if she decided to return tonight and just enter your place you'd be powerless to do anything about it.

5) Do NOT be alone with this woman if she contacts you. You could be set up for a potential abuse allegation.

I am so sorry that this has happened, but it could have been worse. You could have married this woman and thing could have become very difficult for you. Time heals - believe me when I say this but for now concentrate on protecting yourself.

Goiod luck.

Could not have said it better myself. So sorry that you are going through this. Report her asap, can freeze any access she has to your money.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

so sorry to hear about this..but as what others said..u need to protect yourself against her, she maybe planning things against you w/ whoever she is now and I am sure it wouldn't be good for you either...at least its a lot better that you were able to know her true intentions before you finally decide to marry her..its just a lot more painful if she has already a GC then left you..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

My heart is broke.

My fiancee arrived the Nov. 15th. I have been the happiest guy in the world with my fiancee until I got home from work today and found out she was gone. No message, no communication, her luggage is gone.

She seemed very happy here. We did lots of shopping, eating out, got a christmas tree in the forest, hockey games, cooking together..... I thought we were very happy as far as I knew. We had a great evening together last night, she seemed more romantic then ever and I went to work this morning like normal. She was talking to me via phone messages all day as usual.

Her phone is shut off now from the moment I arrived home from work. I tried to send her an email and it was rejected.

I do not know where she is. She does not know any people around my city. I found out through my phone bill she has been talking to people in 3 other states a lot for days so I assume she is in one of those states becuase she did not know anyone here.

I can not believe this has happened to me. I treated her like a princess always. I do not understand why women use men. I have known her for 2 years and we talked every day. How can women be so heartless to just leave and not say anything? I put 100's of hours into helping her get her visa and paid for everything. And she leaves me without any conversation at all?

I am confused as to what to do? Report her missing? Call the numbers she was calling? I don't think they will tell me anything she must have beening organizing with them to leave.

Filed: Timeline

My heart is broke.

She is going to have it hard. Because she came over on a fiance visa through you, she will not be able to get legalization by marrying anyone else. My fiance and I seperated about 8 years ago and someone contacted my through face book saying he needs his paper work because he cant do nothing. Too bad I said. Trust me she will suffer she will not get anything.

Renee

Was this the third woman you petitioned? Thats what I gather from your previous posts. Talk about a string of bad luck. :unsure: I know when I first started researching the visa process I read many horror stories and was reluctant to start my own. I just want people to understand there may be more to this story than meets the eye initially. I want to comment further but I will let others draw their own conclusions after reading the link below.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/252307-i-129f-sent-1-month-ago-fiancee-changed-her-mind/

Kev n Jena

thumb_Kyle_John_1_email.jpgthumb_Img_2057_web.jpgthumb_Pictures_429.jpg

hypocrit - a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

Pet Peeve for 2011 - supercilious, contemptuous, arrogant, attitudes.

Timeline

Definitely, yes. When did she leave? Report this to the police too. There's a huge possibility that those cops may turn around and kinda accuse you of killing her, just hid her body somewhere and you're just pretending she left. Just arm yourself with those huge phone bill record and several witnesses so you have something reported right away before she accuse you of something else. Let the cops trace trace the calls. They will let you off the hook if they won't find anything suspicious on your end anyway.

Edited by TeapotGirl

Happy New Year!

Filed: Country: Malaysia
Timeline

I am just glad, on your behalf, that you have NOT married her.

If she ever comes back, please, I beg of you, don't be suckered in by her.

Hang in there, dear OP. Take what TBoneTX said to heart!

December 2009 -- Visit to Malaysia.

February 2010 -- Applied for B2 visa, approved.

March 2010 -- Visited US.

April 2010 -- Returned from US.

May 2010 -- Sent in K1 Visa application.

July 2010 -- Received NOA2 in 71 days from NOA1.

July 2010 -- Packet 3 received.

August 2010 -- Cancellation of K1 Visa application.

Click HERE for VisaJourney guides.

image.gif?fsize=50&font=Filxgirl.TTF&text= MalaysianGirl &mirror=no&color=0033FF&vcolor=996699&bgcolor=α=yes&output=gif&spacing=4&shadow=undefined&transparent=no

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Oh wow i cant believe what has happen to you. You must be in alot of pain and bewilderment right now. Sound advice from AZ follow it ASAP. Sounds to me like she had it all planned out before she even came to you. I spent 2 years with a manipulating liar and cheat, when you are coming from an honest place you will never understand the WHYS of it all. Just know that you are a great honest guy and trust yourself, have faith that whatever happened you are not to blame. Send you a big hug x x x let us know what happened

Oh wow i cant believe what has happen to you. You must be in alot of pain and bewilderment right now. Sound advice from AZ follow it ASAP. Sounds to me like she had it all planned out before she even came to you. I spent 2 years with a manipulating liar and cheat, when you are coming from an honest place you will never understand the WHYS of it all. Just know that you are a great honest guy and trust yourself, have faith that whatever happened you are not to blame. Send you a big hug x x x let us know what happened

Time Line

USCIS Journey

Service Center Consulate : London, United Kingdom

Marriage : 2009-09-01

CR1

29 Apr 2011 - Sent I-130

10 May 2011 - NOA1

16 Aug 2011 - NOA2

12 Sep 2011 - NVC

15 Sep 2011 - Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill

16 Sep 2011 - Pay I-864 Bill

18 Sep 2011 - Received IV Bill

30 Sep 2011 - Paid IV Bill

15 Oct 2011 - sent I184 documents

20 Oct 2011 - sent in DS230

10 Nov 2011 - RFE (Divorce paper)

12 Nov 2011 - RFE (I184)

23 Nov 2011 - Visited NJ :))

01 Dec 2011 - Posted RFE's

02 Dec 2011 - RFE arrived

04 Dec 2011 - Back from NJ

07 Dec 2011 - CASE COMPLETE Phewwwwwwwwwwww

12 Dec 2011 - Got Interview letter for 12 Jan 2012

20 Jan 2012 - Medical at Knightsbridge got RFE[/size]

28 Jan 2012 - Knightbridge recieved BP request and Abdominal Scan reports

30 Jan 2012 - INTERVIEW !!!!!!!! 221 pending medical evidence

31 Jan 2012 - Embassy received medical file

03 Feb 2012 - DX delivered IR visa and packet for POE

03 Apr 2012 - fly to Philadelphia to start the first day of the rest of my life :)) [/size][/size]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.