VeniyaAO

Fiancee left me after 3 weeks

255 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

I honestly feel the same but i just don't want to give the guy a hard time especially if he is telling the truth.. this is all confusing and strange :blink:

Co-sign! As this is another good point well taken! B-)

“The moon is at her full, and riding high, floods the calm fields with light. The airs that hover in the summer sky are all asleep tonight.” ~William C. Bryant

Click HERE for our complete K-1 visa journey timeline.

Happily Married: December 1, 2012

AOS Journey:
Filing Date: 4/15/2013

NOA1: 4/23/2013

Received RFE: 5/13/2013 (We forgot to include proof of citizenship of co-sponsor)

Mailed our response to the RFE: 5/15/2013 (We sent the co-sponsor's U.S. birth certificate)

Biometrics Appointment: 5/20/13

EAD: arrived 6/24/13

AOS: APPROVED! No interview! Approval (NOA-1 letter)Date: 9/24/2013

2 year conditional green card received 09/2013.

10 year permanent residency approved 2016.

<3 Baby girl born February 2015 <3

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Ya, that why I deleted my post.... But you qouted it before I deleted it... :wacko: Damn your fast !!

On the guys defense, the inconsistencies could be explainable. Perhaps he was emotionably distressed and confused the facts. Perhaps he just didnt bother to update his timeline as many others commonly do.

Perhaps we can objectively re-visit this topic in few days when things cool down.

co-sign

Nov 9th 2010 Petition received at California Service Center

May 4th 2011 Received petition Approval letter

May 12th 2011 Received Letter from NVC stating info has been forwarded to Lagos consulate office

July 14th 2011 Received Fiancé Visa packet and interview date (via email)

Sept 20th 2011 Interview day! Visa not approved.. Requesting more proof :-(

Sept 28th 2011 Second interview scheduled for early December :-)

Dec 5th 2011 Interview rescheduled consulate office caught fire :-(

Dec 6th 2011 Visa APPROVED!!!! :-D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

For those doubters, ask specifically what you doubt. Everything explained is exactly as it happened. I did not mean her phone account is closed it isn't because it is my name. She probably just took the sim card out or stopped using it. The emails are rejected from her hotmail account. I do not know now why? I mean we were chatting via phone chat app until about 4 pm then she was not longer there and there have not been any calls from her number since then.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

WOW!!! First off..the nature of people unsaved by the Lord tend to be more worldly with desires for self rather than others. Sorry for this whole ordeal but I am also sorry for the obvious reason that things like this are why people like my wife have to wait in line and get fine tooth combed to see if she will attempt the same.

Religion has nothing to do with it

I-130

2011-08-20 Posted

2011-08-31 NOA1

2011-09-03 Touch

2011-11-18 Sent Expedite Request to USCIS

2011-12-09 Response Received for Exepedite Request

"Wait your turn" in a nutshell

2011-12-02 Sent Expedite Request to US Representative Ed Royce

2012-01-27 Sent Expedite Request to Immigration Ombudsman

2012-02-02 Sent Expedite Request to Senator Barbara Boxer

2012-02-02 Sent Expedite Request to Senator Dianne Feinstein

2012-03-08 Case transferred to field office for additional processing

2012-03-23 Now being processed at a USCIS office

2012-05-10 Transferred to another office for processing

2012-05-14 Now being processed at a USCIS office

2012-06-05 Approved NOA2

2012-07-17 NVC Case/Invoice # Received

Petitioner: US Born Citizen (Wife)

Beneficiary: British Born Citizen (Husband)

Your I-130 was approved in 279 days from your NOA1 date

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Should I notify the local city police that she is missing?

It seems she left the house in a hurry.

Her favorite pictures with her best friend is here, 70% of her clothes, her hair brush, a stuffed animal she loves to death that her grandma gave her and her lotions, hair dryer.

It is strange, she stopped using her phone yesterday afternoon. No more phone calls or data usage. I suppose who ever came to my house and got her gave her a another phone.

Yes, you should notify the Police she is missing. You should have already done that.

You said: She was talking to her Grandma 2 nights before. She left behind 70% of her belongings. But, she took her Purse with her ID and PASSPORT. Could Grandma afford to buy her a Plane Ticket? Don't sound like she was kidnapped.

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY
3/27/2007....We first met on myspace
1/30/10 ......My Honey proposed
8/15/10 ......He visit Philippines(2wks) & met my family
12/17/10 ....USCIS received the Filed I-129F for K1-visa
12/21/10 ....Received hard copy,NOA1
5/25/11.......Received RFE
6/09/11.......NOA2 approved
12/07/11.....Visa fee paid at BPI

6/11/13.......2nd visa fee payment
7/10-11/13.. Medical Exam completed@St.Lukes Clinic
1/15-16/14.. 2nd Medical exam updated
1/21/14...... k1 interview-Visa Approved
8/29/14...... Submitted AOS application
10/03/14.....Biometrics
01/07/15.....Received my EAD card

01/31/15..... I got my SSN from the mail

04/20/15......AOS Interview - Approved :star:

4/24/15 .......Got the Driving Permit Card

4/30/15 .......Green Card Received :) (Exp.4/20/17)

http://youtu.be/BVf45EcdFwQ

She probably just took the sim card out

PLEASE check to see if the SIM card is gone!

If not there may be importnant evidence on the SIM. Contacts, and even SMS messages can be retrieved with forenbsics software that may provide evidence as to what happened. Yes, you have access to phone records, but it will not show the contacts or the content of SMS messages that may still be stored on the SIM.

I would also check the computer. There may be chat or Skype logs that may provide evidence. Even if you dont have the passwords, the data can still be retrieved by a data forensics service. Be carefull if you use the computer, try not to write anything to the drive as it may overwrite evidence. Try checking the "Recycle BIn" as many times people will delete things but forget to empty that location.

Edited by Brian_N_Phuong

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

This is a weird case and getting stranger by the minute. It would not hurt to report her as missing after finding out the requirements for doing so from your local law enforcement agency responsible for your area, considering you've heard nothing from her.

At least that way you're on record in case something does happen to her. You'll avoid having to answer, 'why didn't you report your wife as missing?'

Good luck OP.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

For those doubters, ask specifically what you doubt. Everything explained is exactly as it happened.

Look, I feel bad for you, but there are inconsistencies in your story (which keeps changing).

If you think we are doubters, I can pretty much assure you that the police and USCIS/ICE will be VERY doubtfull of your story. So be prepared and dont take it personally.

Assuming that your story is true you have a lot of work to do. The people on this board have provided many suggestions on how to protect yourself, I suggest you start picking up the phone and making calls NOW, and stop wasting time on this website rebutting responses. Come back later and provide an update if you like, but you need to get your rear in gear and take action.

Edited by Brian_N_Phuong

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Look, I feel bad for you, but there are inconsistencies in your story (which keeps changing).

If you think we are doubters, I can pretty much assure you that the police and USCIS/ICE will be VERY doubtfull of your story. So be prepared and dont take it personally.

Assuming that your story is true you have a lot of work to do. The people on this board have provided many suggestions on how to protect yourself, I suggest you start picking up the phone and making calls NOW, and stop wasting time on this website rebutting responses. Come back later and provide an update if you like, but you need to get your rear in gear and take action.

I agree You shouldnt be wasting your time here :/ :blink:

My Pd Is July 5,2009 !!!

APPROVED VISA ISSUED ON : MARCH 14,2012 :)

Visa In Hand: March 16th 2012 :)

Good Luck to The Rest who r in waiting listtt

POE: 12th April 2012 InshaALLAH Ameen :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

It is only nice men (or women) that get taken advantage of. When a man (or a woman) wants to believe in someone and what they tell you, it is easy for the other person to lie and manipulate you (which is what has happpened to you). You never saw it coming.

Do like I did after I was taken advantage of (much worse than you by the way but not with a Visa). I read the book about Ted Bundy, the master of manipulation. I read the book about mind games (the 48 laws of power). I researched these types of people to avoid them in the future. The fact is you could have eliminated her ability to fool you had you not trusted her for a long long while but rather, looked for signs of deception. I bet she was planning this from the beginning. Give it a while to look back and I bet you would have seen signs if you would have been less trusting about her ways :devil: .

This will pass. You will recover. I see so many ill prepared relationships built on hope and one sided trust that I know will fail. Consider yourself educated now. You just graduated from Scam College University with a Masters. Not everybody pays a stupid tax like you and I but if you do your homework next time, you can eliminate almost any possibility of this happening again. It happens to a lot of people and I am sorry it happened to you.

Wow you really make a person wonder if what they are experiencing is real cos I am seeing somethings that make me wonder. I hope I am not treated like that when he gets here.

Edited by Olami

Wow. I'm REALLY sorry that this has happened to you, but before taking time to feel sadness, you NEED to PROTECT yourelf.

1) If she has an ATM card to your account - shut it down.

2) If she has passwords to any of your bank acounts, email accounts, ANY acount - change them immediately.

3) Send a letter ASAP to USCIS and notify them of the course of events. This will protect you against her saying you were abusive. She can not apply for VAWA but she can allege abuse and you'd have a diffiult time to ever petition someone else if you decided to.

4) Change the locks on your doorss. She has abandoned the premises but if she decided to return tonight and just enter your place you'd be powerless to do anything about it.

5) Do NOT be alone with this woman if she contacts you. You could be set up for a potential abuse allegation.

I am so sorry that this has happened, but it could have been worse. You could have married this woman and thing could have become very difficult for you. Time heals - believe me when I say this but for now concentrate on protecting yourself.

Goiod luck.

Additioanlly,

I would still contact those 3 other numbers you have mentioned inquiring about her. If you get no indication of her whereabouts, then is the time to contact the police where you live and report her missing. Provide those numbers you've mentioned and any other piece of information you have or come across. Then also report her missing to the nearest consulate of her country and to her family in her country.

While all indications are that she left you, all these measures are to protect yourself in case something really bad has happened or happens to her.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Heed the information given above and do not take her back under any circumstances. She will not be able to marry anyone else. She met someone online and got a con job told to her. She will probably find out things are not all that great with this person and want to return to you but there is no way you can trust her now. Sorry to hear this has happened to you. How old was she????

To the OP:

Honestly, something is not adding up in your account of the events,

In your first post you wrote quote/unquote:

"...her luggage is gone."

"We had a great evening together last night, she seemed more romantic then ever and I went to work this morning like normal. She was talking to me via phone messages all day as usual."

Then in one of your latest post you wrote quote/unquote:

"Her favorite pictures with her best friend is here, 70% of her clothes, her hair brush, a stuffed animal she loves to death that her grandma gave her and her lotions, hair dryer.

It is strange, she stopped using her phone yesterday afternoon. No more phone calls or data usage."

So, Is she missing? did she leave you and took ALL here belonging? When was the last time did you get in touch with her in any shape or form?

It's very difficult to believe what some people post in public forum these days. If ALL this is true what are you doing here replying to the poster instead of taking the proper action to protect yourself.

K1-K2 Visas Journey

(Day 1) 05/23/07: Packet sent to CSC

(Day 247) 01/25/08: Interview. Approved!

(Day 254) 02/01/08: Visas Received.

AOS Journey K1-K2

(Day 1) 04/20/08: Application sent.

(Day 73) 07/02/08: EAD,AP Approved!

(Day 108) 08/05/08: AOS Approved!

(Day 114) 08/11/08: 2 years GC received.

ROC Journey K1-K2

(Day 1) 05/09/10: Application sent.

(Day 129) 09/14/10: ROC Approved!

(Day 135) 09/20/10: 10 years GC received.

Naturalization Journey

(Day 1) 10/02/11: Application sent.

(Day 122) 01/31/12: Interview. PASSED!

(Day 125) 02/03/12: Oath Ceremony. Done!

End of our Journey:

Daughter and I became U.S. Citizens on 02/03/2012.

(Day 1) 02/09/12: Applied for U.S. Passport & Passport card.

(Day 16) 02/24/12: Passport received.

(Day 19) 02/27/12: Passport Card received.

(Day 24) 03/03/12: Got CoN back.

N-600 for Daughter

(Day 1) 02/04/12: Application sent.

(Day 117) 05/30/12: Picked up Certificate of Citizenship at USCIS local office Chicago.

For those that choose to look at my previous 2 petitions as a bad thing. Those are not the same and have no barring on this girl. The previous two I had only known for a about week.

Ok, I do feel sorry that this situation happened. I agree with others that the OP should report her missing. Having said that, I'm having a hard time with the statement I quoted above. Sure, the two previous petitions were different because they never got as far as this one. The fact remains that the OP must be very impulsive to petition two women after knowing them for "ABOUT A WEEK"! I personally cannot imagine how anyone could do that one time let alone two. A person that impulsive and eager to have a fiance could easily be duped.

Kev n Jena

thumb_Kyle_John_1_email.jpgthumb_Img_2057_web.jpgthumb_Pictures_429.jpg

hypocrit - a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

Pet Peeve for 2011 - supercilious, contemptuous, arrogant, attitudes.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

Or she could be laying in a ditch with a slash throat; if that happened to the woman I loved I would be worried sick, not in a hurry to bad mouth her.

USCIS [*] 22 Nov. 2011 - I-129 package sent; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - Package delivered; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - NOA1/petition received and routed to the California Service Center; [*] 30 Nov. 2011 - Touched/confirmation though text message and email; [*] 03 Dec. 2011 - Hard copy received; [*]24 April 2012 - NOA2 (no RFEs)/text message/email/USCIS account updated; [*] 27 April 2012 - NOA2 hard copy received.

NVC [*] 14 May 2012 - Petition received by NVC ; [*] 16 May 2012 - Petition left NVC.

EMBASSY [*] 18 May 2012 - Petition arrived at the US Embassy in Bucharest; [*] 22 May 2012 - Package 3 received; [*] 24 May 2012 - Package sent to the consulate, interview date set; [*] 14 June 2012 - Interview date, approved.

POE [*] 04 July 2012 - Minneapolis/St.Paul. [*] 16 September 2012 - Wedding Day!

AOS/EAD/AP [*] 04 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package sent; [*] 07 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package delivered; [*] 12 February 2013 - NOA1 text messages/emails; [*] 16 February 2013 - NOA1 received in the regular mail; [*] 28 February 2013 - Biometrics letter received (appointment date, March 8th); [*] 04 March 2013 - Biometrics walk-in completed (9 out of 10 fingerprints taken, pinky would not give in); [*] 04 April 2013 - EAD/AP card approved; [*] 11 April 2013 - Combo card sent/tracking number obtained; [*] 15 April 2013 - Card delivered.

[*] 15 May 2013 - Moved from MN to LA; [*] 17 May 2013 - Applied for a new SS card/filed an AR-11 online (unsuccessfully), therefore called and spoke to a Tier 2 and changed the address; [*] 22 May 2013 - Address updated on My Case Status (finally can see the case numbers online); [*] 28 May 2013 - Letter received in the mail confirming the change of address; [*] 31 July 2013 - Went to Romania; [*] 12 September 2013 - returned to the US using the AP, POE Houston, everything went smoothly; [*] 20 September 2013 - Spoke to a Tier2 and put in a service request; [*] 23 September 2013 - Got "Possible Interview Waiver" letter (originally sent on August, 29th to my old address, returned and re-routed to my current address); [*] 1 October 2013 - Started a new job.

event.png

Trying to get the word out about our struggles:

http://voices.yahoo.com/almost-legal-citizen-but-not-quite-12155565.html?cat=9

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.