Ayman___

Extreme Emergency

40 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

If my child was in serious car wreck I would be on the NEXT Flight home.. Not take time to make post on here more less wait to bring him with you. I think right NOW your CHILD NEEDS You more than you need him!! Why would you even be willing to wait around if your child is hurt and in the hospital!!. You should be on the NEXT Flight HOME!!

im home now and you have no isea what i been through bite your tounge

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Timeline

If my child was in serious car wreck I would be on the NEXT Flight home.. Not take time to make post on here more less wait to bring him with you. I think right NOW your CHILD NEEDS You more than you need him!! Why would you even be willing to wait around if your child is hurt and in the hospital!!. You should be on the NEXT Flight HOME!!

what do you think my daughter is my life and none came before her im home beside my baby.thanks for your rudeness

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Go home take care of your child and come back when you can.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Well this thread went way out of the way....AYMAN is your daughter ok? I am sending prayers your way that everything will be ok and that your family will all be together soon. Keep us updated on her situation ok.

Glad you made it back to be with your daughter...and I'm sorry you had people on here giving you a hard time.

10/26/03 Met in Yahoo chat room
06-2004 Glyn flies to Boston for 2 week holiday with me in White Mountains
06/07/2006- HE PROPOSES!!
12/13/2006- Glyn and Simon the best man fly in for wedding.
December 16,2006- Happiest day of my life
12/25/2006- Best and worst Christmas ever. Glyn flies back to England at 6 pm Christmas Night.
02/19/2007- UK spousal visa approved in NY after only 4 days.
March 2,2007- Reunited in England with Glyn.
01/21/2008-mailed I-130 to USCIS in London
01/24/2008-NOA1
04/13/2008-Panic. RFE received
April 17, 2008-Mailed off again.
April 22, 2008-NOA2 received dated April 21, 2008.
April 26, 2008-Packet 3 received
April 28, 2008-Mailed off DS-230
May06,2008-Packet 3 sent
May 08, 2008-Medical scheduled
May 22,2008-Packet 4 received
June 03,2008-Interview APPROVED!!!!!

June 04, 2008-Visa in hand
June 20, 2008-Shippers come for our things.
June 25, 2008-Flying to the USA
November 15, 2010-Sent off VERY late I-751 along with many prayers.
04/09/2011-10 year GC arrives in mail.
09/08/2011-Glyn leaves for UK
01/30/2012-Biometrics for UK spousal & dependent visas sent out w/ application same day
02/24/2012-UK settlement visas issued

04/16/2013-I-130 sent off-----04/19/2013 NOA1

05/15/2013-NOA2

Never received packet 3 although it was mailed to us on May 29th

07/17/2013-Sent off packet 3 after finally getting ALL our documents together

08/19/2013-Medical scheduled (there were earlier appointments but unfortunately, we couldn't get there for them due to hubby's work)

09/24/2013-Interview APPROVED

11/01/2013-POE BOSTON

01/13/2014-10 Year green card received

03/09/2019- Sent I-130 to Chicago lock box for step-son

03/20/2019- NOA 1

08/10/2019-NOA 2

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Good to hear you are home with your daughter.

Some shouldnt make comments cos others are.....Bad and terrible contributers

Service Center : Vermont Service Center
Consulate : Nigeria
I-129F Sent : 2011-06-08
I-129F NOA1 : 2011-06-17
I-129F RFE(s) : No RFE
RFE Reply(s) : No RFE
I-129F NOA2 : 2011-09-27
Interview: 2nd Week of January

Immigrant Visa rescheduled for second week of February 2012

Visa Refused on Immigration Purpose February 2013

We Got Married and Filed Spouse Visa

dancin5hr.gif Visa Approved in May 2013dancin5hr.gif

POE was Easy in June 2013

USA Citizen July 2016

Who cares to know how long My Visajourney was???

SSN Arrives on 07/01/2013

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

READ IT IM HOME DON'T YOU READ ENGLISH

Anger can be healthy. Rant all you want :thumbs:

I can only imagine the variety of emotions you may be

sampling now and I've been told it's normal. I hope

everyone here is available to be a piece of rubber, to

let this grieving parent bounce whatever they need off

of us :bonk:

I-130

2011-08-20 Posted

2011-08-31 NOA1

2011-09-03 Touch

2011-11-18 Sent Expedite Request to USCIS

2011-12-09 Response Received for Exepedite Request

"Wait your turn" in a nutshell

2011-12-02 Sent Expedite Request to US Representative Ed Royce

2012-01-27 Sent Expedite Request to Immigration Ombudsman

2012-02-02 Sent Expedite Request to Senator Barbara Boxer

2012-02-02 Sent Expedite Request to Senator Dianne Feinstein

2012-03-08 Case transferred to field office for additional processing

2012-03-23 Now being processed at a USCIS office

2012-05-10 Transferred to another office for processing

2012-05-14 Now being processed at a USCIS office

2012-06-05 Approved NOA2

2012-07-17 NVC Case/Invoice # Received

Petitioner: US Born Citizen (Wife)

Beneficiary: British Born Citizen (Husband)

Your I-130 was approved in 279 days from your NOA1 date

Filed: Timeline

I'm sorry you had to hear the negative posts, a lot of people will not understand your situation. The one good thing about some of the bad posts though, is that you can see through the eyes of the most cynical people there are, and maybe that can help you prepare better throughout the immigration process, knowing how someone without any reasonableness is going to think.

If you ever have an emergency situation like this again, it is very hard to get a visa for your SO to come with you. Immigration law is designed to prevent unauthorized immigration, and they have to assume you are making the whole thing up, despite whatever emergency you have. There is sometimes a slim chance for an expedite, and a few other small provisions in the law, but they are few and hard to get. I hope all is well with your daughter and I'm glad you are with her now

Timeline

I'm sorry you had to hear the negative posts, a lot of people will not understand your situation. The one good thing about some of the bad posts though, is that you can see through the eyes of the most cynical people there are, and maybe that can help you prepare better throughout the immigration process, knowing how someone without any reasonableness is going to think.

If you ever have an emergency situation like this again, it is very hard to get a visa for your SO to come with you. Immigration law is designed to prevent unauthorized immigration, and they have to assume you are making the whole thing up, despite whatever emergency you have. There is sometimes a slim chance for an expedite, and a few other small provisions in the law, but they are few and hard to get. I hope all is well with your daughter and I'm glad you are with her now

I appreciate your words and no I'm not making this up ,I just couldn't handle being alone traveling this time with my condition mentally.I can't explain how I feel in those moments when i arrived in Egypt to find out my baby was in a accident my hands shaking I fell to the floor and couldn't believe.But i do thank all that are praying for daughter.Its real not made up we are in Kendall Regional Medical Center in miami ICU thanks again and please pray for my daughter to recover i can really use all your prayers at this time ...

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Maybe your husband can apply for a tourist/visitor B2 visa? It might be a long shot but he could at least go with as much evidence to demonstrate strong ties to his country and explain to the consulate the situation. It's a suggestion although I think it might be possible for them to deny the visa based on that you just mailed in a petition for the spousal visa and that is now the appropriate visa to pursue. Perhaps someone else can clarify and expand on this idea.

I'm sorry about what happened and good luck with everything. I'm sure you are a strong woman and can find the support that you need until you can have your family physically together again.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

im home now and you have no isea what i been through bite your tounge

Wow

That was very impressive, 10 hours earlier you were in Egypt asking about how to bring your SO with you.

6000 miles in that time is exceptionally good going.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

I believe people are being cynical because you are one of thousands of other people wanting their SO or relative home with them ASAP for various reasons. Expediting a case based on a daughter's ICU stay that's not even his own is pretty far-fetched for immigration to immediately allow him to come to the USA. Probably by the time the daughter got out of the ICU, the visa wouldn't even be hardly past the NVC, let alone the embassy even if expedited. Other folks who have expedited take at least a few weeks, if not 2-3 months.

In any case, I will pray for your daughter and I hope she comes out okay. I would want my husband by my side if something similar happened and I would probably be very upset knowing that my strongest support couldn't be with me due to the government and its regulations.

I cannot WAIT until David gets citizenship so that this scenario will never play out ever in our lives...

Naturalization

9/9: Mailed N-400 package off

9/11: Arrived at Dallas, TX

9/17: NOA

9/19: Check cashed

9/23: Received NOA

10/7: Text from USCIS on status update: Biometrics in the mail

10/9: Received Biometrics letter

10/29: Biometrics

10/31: In-line

2/16: Text from USCIS that Baltimore has scheduled an interview...finally!!

2/24: Interview letter received

3/24: Naturalization interview

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Wow

That was very impressive, 10 hours earlier you were in Egypt asking about how to bring your SO with you.

6000 miles in that time is exceptionally good going.

valid point. Direct flight time from Cairo to Miami is 11hours42mins and does not included taxi time, re-entry processing, picking up baggage, driving to hospital, assessing daughter and then logging back onto to VJ. Unless she has an SR-71 at her disposal, but I still hope the OP's daughter to doing well.

Nov 6, 2009: "I had breakfast in Korea, lunch in Shanghai, and dinner in Chongqing...now I just need to find a squat toilet..."

K1 completion: 03-10-2010, PINK!!!(well..it's orangish)
POE: Chicago/ORD 05-21-2010
Married: 05-26-2010
AOS completion: 10-28-2010
ROC completion: 05-16-2013

Naturalized: 11-21-2014

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

valid point. Direct flight time from Cairo to Miami is 11hours42mins and does not included taxi time, re-entry processing, picking up baggage, driving to hospital, assessing daughter and then logging back onto to VJ. Unless she has an SR-71 at her disposal, but I still hope the OP's daughter to doing well.

Well the SR71 would have needed 2 inflight refuels.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.