Bad_Daddy

Male nurse fired over treating Muslim women

135 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

someone's gotta pay for this. This doesn't make sense? In your opinion, whom do you think will pay for it?

a) the males that requested certain service for their wives and duaghter

b) The supervisor that ordered the first order

C) the MD that ordered that he has to see all patient equal

D) The Supervisor that fired..

Then what do you know about the CODE OF CONDUCT OF THE HOSPITAL THAT HE FIRST SIGNED.....

THE AGREEMENTS OF EMPLOYEMENT......

THE OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE THAT WE DO NOT KNOW ABOUT....

..............If I am the jugde here, the story is missing vital details......

I agree. There's a lot missing from this story because it makes no sense, so far. But, it's a bait thread for the purpose of insulting Muslims, so making sense isn't the point of posting it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

A post violating TOS has been removed.:

Post Content intended to degrade, intimidate, or incite violence or prejudicial action against a broad demographic or group of people identified by a unifying trait or characteristic (discrimination). For instance, racist or sexist content may be considered hate speech.

Any further comments along this lines, or personal attacks either direct or by innuendo at another poster, will lead to a thread ban.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

A post violating TOS has been removed.:

Any further comments along this lines, or personal attacks either direct or by innuendo at another poster, will lead to a thread ban.

az110965, here's your big chance to have Kathryn bust your cherry.devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

I agree. There's a lot missing from this story because it makes no sense, so far. But, it's a bait thread for the purpose of insulting Muslims, so making sense isn't the point of posting it.

Explain how.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline

:pop: yup this should be interesting

I took my Geritol so I'm ready.devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
a PUBICALLY funded clinic
A-Bone, this fingergraphical error makes the thread completely worthwhile, see man! :lol:

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

I do everything on my own dime. You've missed the point and you're trying to change the topic, so you're not even arguing with me about something to win. Public health care doesn't preclude the option of having a male or a female treat you. If you can't grasp that, then you lost the debate a long time ago.

I'm not trying to change anything. Seems like all you want is a reason to complain. As I said before - if you are not happy with the current system start a fund and build a center that will cater especially to your needs.

The subject of the story was a man, not a woman.

The sublect of the story was yet again, a minority believing that they are entitled to "special" or different treatment than the norm. I could understand your position if the quality of care the MALE nure rendered was poor, but it wasn't. So - IMHO all you want is a reason to complain.

Hint, hint: She was talking about you.

Talking about me how? I never said anything to you that wasn't true.

Edited by az110965

K-1 JOURNEY

157 DAYS FROM NOA-1 TO NOA-2

181 DAYS FROM NOA-1 TO INTERVIEW

07/14/2011 - I-129F sent via FedEx to USCIS
07/15/2011 - Arrived at CSC, signed for by E. Jameson
07/15/2011 - NOA-1 (E-Mail)
07/19/2011 - NOA-1 (Hard Copy)
08/01/2011 - Touched
12/19/2011 - Touched
12/19/2011 - NOA-2 (E-Mail)
12/22/2011 - X-Ray
12/22/2011 - Lab Work
12/23/2011 - NOA-2 (Hard Copy)
12/27/2011 - NVC Received
12/28/2011 - San Jose Embassy Case Number Assigned
12/29/2011 - NVC Sent Petition via DHL to Embassy
12/30/2011 - Embassy Received Petition, signed for by J. Rodriguez
01/04/2011 - Medical
01/09/2011 - Packet 3 Received
01/12/2011 - Embassy Interview - Approved
01/19/2011 - Visa Received
01/21/2012 - POE (Ft. Lauderdale, FL - USA)
01/23/2012 - SSA Issued Fresy's SSN
02/18/2012 - Wedding

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Life is not measured by the breaths you take. Rather, life is measured by the moments that take your breath away!

Timeline
I'm not trying to change anything. Seems like all you want is a reason to complain. As I said before - if you are not happy with the current system start a fund and build a center that will cater especially to your needs.

What escapes you is that you're the one complaining about the current system, which allows patients to ask for a gender specific provider. You've made it clear that anyone who wants to be able to choose needs to build their own hospital. Well, they don't have to, so get over it.

The sublect of the story was yet again, a minority believing that they are entitled to "special" or different treatment than the norm. I could understand your position if the quality of care the MALE nure rendered was poor, but it wasn't. So - IMHO all you want is a reason to complain.

Again, asking for a male or a female care provider is not out of the norm. And, if there is a minority involved, it's the fired nurse, not the patients who outnumber him. You, like other here, just want another reason to complain about a non-Anglo, non-Christian minority, and there are plenty of threads like this one that provide that kind of opportunity. Feel better now that you can become outraged about something that doesn't even affect you? I'll bet you do.

Talking about me how? I never said anything to you that wasn't true.

You helped take the thread where there were no facts to support your rage, just to take a cheap shot at a minority regarding a story full of holes, you filled the blank spots in with negative stereotypes. Welcome to P&R. The Aryan boys will enjoy your company.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

What escapes you is that you're the one complaining about the current system, which allows patients to ask for a gender specific provider. You've made it clear that anyone who wants to be able to choose needs to build their own hospital. Well, they don't have to, so get over it.

I'm over it because I couldn't care less. In MY community no one bitches and moans or asks for special considerations - religion or otherwise.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, asking for a male or a female care provider is not out of the norm. And, if there is a minority involved, it's the fired nurse, not the patients who outnumber him. You, like other here, just want another reason to complain about a non-Anglo, non-Christian minority, and there are plenty of threads like this one that provide that kind of opportunity. Feel better now that you can become outraged about something that doesn't even affect you? I'll bet you do.

This has nothing to do with "non-Anglo" or non - "Anything". It boggles the mind when people automatically think they are entitled to preferential or different treatment than others. I understand your religious beliefs and don't have a problem with them, but if a certain sector of society wants something out of the ordinary then why does a "TAX SUPOPORTED" facility need to obglige? I like ESPN and next time I'm at my doctor's office he'd better have it on!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You helped take the thread where there were no facts to support your rage, just to take a cheap shot at a minority regarding a story full of holes, you filled the blank spots in with negative stereotypes. Welcome to P&R. The Aryan boys will enjoy your company.

I didn't take the thread anywhere, and never took a cheap shot at ANY minority. Other Muslims have spoken up on this thread and have acted without the aniomisity you hold. Sara stated her opinion, had a sense of humor and explained her position - and NEVER said "I want" or "I'm entitled to"... Maybe you should learn from her.

Have an awesome day!

Edited by az110965

K-1 JOURNEY

157 DAYS FROM NOA-1 TO NOA-2

181 DAYS FROM NOA-1 TO INTERVIEW

07/14/2011 - I-129F sent via FedEx to USCIS
07/15/2011 - Arrived at CSC, signed for by E. Jameson
07/15/2011 - NOA-1 (E-Mail)
07/19/2011 - NOA-1 (Hard Copy)
08/01/2011 - Touched
12/19/2011 - Touched
12/19/2011 - NOA-2 (E-Mail)
12/22/2011 - X-Ray
12/22/2011 - Lab Work
12/23/2011 - NOA-2 (Hard Copy)
12/27/2011 - NVC Received
12/28/2011 - San Jose Embassy Case Number Assigned
12/29/2011 - NVC Sent Petition via DHL to Embassy
12/30/2011 - Embassy Received Petition, signed for by J. Rodriguez
01/04/2011 - Medical
01/09/2011 - Packet 3 Received
01/12/2011 - Embassy Interview - Approved
01/19/2011 - Visa Received
01/21/2012 - POE (Ft. Lauderdale, FL - USA)
01/23/2012 - SSA Issued Fresy's SSN
02/18/2012 - Wedding

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Life is not measured by the breaths you take. Rather, life is measured by the moments that take your breath away!

Timeline

I didn't take the thread anywhere, and never took a cheap shot at ANY minority. Other Muslims have spoken up on this thread and have acted without the aniomisity you hold. Sara stated her opinion, had a sense of humor and explained her position - and NEVER said "I want" or "I'm entitled to"... Maybe you should learn from her.

Have an awesome day!

Don't believe your own self-serving hype. Animosity is not required to disagree with you. You're the one complaining about minorities wanting special treatment, so, unless your evil twin posted, then it's you who went nasty for no reason. I'll compare you to you; read your own posts and learn something about how you write something, then deny you did, and try not to do that again coz you will be called out for it.

Timeline

Don't believe your own self-serving hype. Animosity is not required to disagree with you. You're the one complaining about minorities wanting special treatment, so, unless your evil twin posted, then it's you who went nasty for no reason. I'll compare you to you; read your own posts and learn something about how you write something, then deny you did, and try not to do that again coz you will be called out for it.

What a shocker, Sofiyya starts the acrimonious baiting, seems like nothing changes on VJ.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

I work in a large academic medical center that makes concessions for patients all of the time without any problem to staffing. A woman in the birthplace wants a female nurses assistant? We ask one of the female nurses assistants to attend to her while the male help another patient. I choose female doctors for my routine and specialty care and request not to have students/residents in the room unless they are female for "sensitive" procedures. I pay for my health insurance and for my portion of care not covered by them. I will not open my own hospital for the right to choose a female doctor/nurse/whatever when every patient has the same right to choose the gender of their providers. If there is only a male anesthesiologist then he does the job. If I need a surgery and only a male is available then I have the surgery. Anywhere there is a choice I will take it though.

Also, we make considerations for all groups when reasonable. Heck, we let a woman have a placenta that had been in formaldehyde after signing umpteen release forms even though we knew she wanted to eat it. All requests will be considered. Healthcare, whether you like it or not, is a business. There is nothing wrong with hospitals catering to their clientele in the interest of attracting more patients and making more money.

Edited by momof1

event.png

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

... he should have understood that any local application of Sharia Law would directly affect his working environs,

FWIW, a doctor can't change local nursing policy - only the charge nurse or the head nurse can...

last i checked sharia law was not valid in USA. American law is king here.

as for nursing policy, well, that is dictated by the institution in which the nursing care is practiced, within the guidelines of accepted nursing practice. it is not dictated by a nursing supervisor or charge nurse.

this guy is in for a big payoff if he has a decent lawyer. in America nurses are not female or male. they are nurses, and i know, because i is one.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Timeline

last i checked sharia law was not valid in USA. American law is king here.

as for nursing policy, well, that is dictated by the institution in which the nursing care is practiced, within the guidelines of accepted nursing practice. it is not dictated by a nursing supervisor or charge nurse.

this guy is in for a big payoff if he has a decent lawyer. in America nurses are not female or male. they are nurses, and i know, because i is one.

Maybe you should have taken a few extra english language courses.