Bad_Daddy

Male nurse fired over treating Muslim women

135 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

How long until Dearborn gets Sharia law...or do they already have that ?

In most bits of the private sector, they already have that.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

In most bits of the private sector, they already have that.

The bits of the private sector are the problem. devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

In my respectful submission, you are a wuss.tongue.gif You didn't do anything wrong, don't sweat it, unless that pain in your groin returns.good.gifgood.gifgood.gif

I'm a wuss because I don't have an issue with the mod? B.S.

My position throughout the thread is pretty apparent. I just see no need to get into a pissing match with someone who did not have a different point of view than mine.

K-1 JOURNEY

157 DAYS FROM NOA-1 TO NOA-2

181 DAYS FROM NOA-1 TO INTERVIEW

07/14/2011 - I-129F sent via FedEx to USCIS
07/15/2011 - Arrived at CSC, signed for by E. Jameson
07/15/2011 - NOA-1 (E-Mail)
07/19/2011 - NOA-1 (Hard Copy)
08/01/2011 - Touched
12/19/2011 - Touched
12/19/2011 - NOA-2 (E-Mail)
12/22/2011 - X-Ray
12/22/2011 - Lab Work
12/23/2011 - NOA-2 (Hard Copy)
12/27/2011 - NVC Received
12/28/2011 - San Jose Embassy Case Number Assigned
12/29/2011 - NVC Sent Petition via DHL to Embassy
12/30/2011 - Embassy Received Petition, signed for by J. Rodriguez
01/04/2011 - Medical
01/09/2011 - Packet 3 Received
01/12/2011 - Embassy Interview - Approved
01/19/2011 - Visa Received
01/21/2012 - POE (Ft. Lauderdale, FL - USA)
01/23/2012 - SSA Issued Fresy's SSN
02/18/2012 - Wedding

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Life is not measured by the breaths you take. Rather, life is measured by the moments that take your breath away!

My position throughout the thread is pretty apparent. I just see no need to get into a pissing match with someone who did not have a different point of view than mine.

If you have't been thread banned at least a few times in P&R your still a greenhorn.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

Rule 1: Don't take anything seriously here. This forum consists of crazy people jerking off, some more crazy than others.

Rule 2: If you don't get upset with the mods at least once then you are a wuss. tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

If you have't been thread banned at least a few times in P&R your still a greenhorn.

or a wuss.tongue.gif

IR5

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Gotcha...

Well then, in an effort to get my point across I will endeavor to offend as many as possible in as short a time span as I can... :)

Rule 1: Don't take anything seriously here. This forum consists of crazy people jerking off, some more crazy than others.

Rule 2: If you don't get upset with the mods at least once then you are a wuss. tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

or a wuss.tongue.gif

Point taken...

K-1 JOURNEY

157 DAYS FROM NOA-1 TO NOA-2

181 DAYS FROM NOA-1 TO INTERVIEW

07/14/2011 - I-129F sent via FedEx to USCIS
07/15/2011 - Arrived at CSC, signed for by E. Jameson
07/15/2011 - NOA-1 (E-Mail)
07/19/2011 - NOA-1 (Hard Copy)
08/01/2011 - Touched
12/19/2011 - Touched
12/19/2011 - NOA-2 (E-Mail)
12/22/2011 - X-Ray
12/22/2011 - Lab Work
12/23/2011 - NOA-2 (Hard Copy)
12/27/2011 - NVC Received
12/28/2011 - San Jose Embassy Case Number Assigned
12/29/2011 - NVC Sent Petition via DHL to Embassy
12/30/2011 - Embassy Received Petition, signed for by J. Rodriguez
01/04/2011 - Medical
01/09/2011 - Packet 3 Received
01/12/2011 - Embassy Interview - Approved
01/19/2011 - Visa Received
01/21/2012 - POE (Ft. Lauderdale, FL - USA)
01/23/2012 - SSA Issued Fresy's SSN
02/18/2012 - Wedding

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Life is not measured by the breaths you take. Rather, life is measured by the moments that take your breath away!

NOTE: In saudi male doctors treat female patients all the time. Female doctors are very, very rare actally.

If I was a woman moving to Saudi Arabia I would not expect them to change the cultural norms to suit my personal needs/beliefs. When I visit another country I go by their rules. If you don't like the cultural norms in this country hey no problem - but for crying-out-loud don't move here.

In this case the man was given two sets of conflicting instructions by two different doctors. Looking back he probably should have gotten together with the doctors and said something like "Hey! what exactly is the policy for males treating Muslim women? Can we write that down somewhere?"

Not that this would have solved the problem.... because according to the article it was not the women that had a problem but the Muslim men. He was not let go for violating any orders but because his role in general was not conducent to having a male perform it given the people who frequent the facility.... Kinda like having a male stripper at the local gentlemen's club: No policy or amount of talent is going to solve the underlying problem.

i don't get it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Baiting post has been removed. You know the rules, guys.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Timeline

devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

What's wrong with this, honestly.

fish+bait.jpg

IR5

Timeline

In keeping with your edict, let me remind everyone:

2009128174423_cougar-4.jpg

So please refrain from baiting.

IR5

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

One of my all time favourite animals :yes: . Now back to the topic and stop derailing the thread :lol: !

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

'

Then you are welcome to find and FUND your choice in health care providers. Just don't expect ME or other tax payers to fund health care that doesn't offend you...

You will not win this arguement with me. I respect your religious, cultural and other beliefs and certainly don't begrudge you wanting what makes you comfortable, just do it on your own dime. The basis to this story was a PUBICALLY funded clinic. You want PRIVATE health care, cool - just take out your checkbook and start writing.

I do everything on my own dime. You've missed the point and you're trying to change the topic, so you're not even arguing with me about something to win. Public health care doesn't preclude the option of having a male or a female treat you. If you can't grasp that, then you lost the debate a long time ago.

I'm not upset at all. The WOMAN in the story was unhappy. My medical care is quite good! Thanks for your concern though...

The subject of the story was a man, not a woman.

As usual you are the voice of reason here in the "VJ Zoo". I agree that the facts speak for themselves and if anything I've said violates ANY TOS please advise me. It's not my intent to defame anyone or any group, just to state my position as respectfully as possible.

Hint, hint: She was talking about you.

Timeline

One of my all time favourite animals :yes: . Now back to the topic and stop derailing the thread :lol: !

Party Pooper!tongue.gif

Nurse Benitz was fired

"not because of any performance problem, but was instead carried out because the clinic's conservative male Muslim clientele did not want a male treating female patients." This is clearly a case of a prescribed state religion, i.e. the male Muslim clientele did want it. This is not in response to any complaint and where is due cause, where is his hearing. Who fired him, someone's gotta pay for this. This doesn't make sense, just ask him:

Baby+Blue+Eyes+Cougar.jpg

IR5

Filed: Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Party Pooper!tongue.gif

Nurse Benitz was fired

"not because of any performance problem, but was instead carried out because the clinic's conservative male Muslim clientele did not want a male treating female patients." This is clearly a case of a prescribed state religion, i.e. the male Muslim clientele did want it. This is not in response to any complaint and where is due cause, where is his hearing. Who fired him, someone's gotta pay for this. This doesn't make sense, just ask him:

Baby+Blue+Eyes+Cougar.jpg

someone's gotta pay for this. This doesn't make sense? In your opinion, whom do you think will pay for it?

a) the males that requested certain service for their wives and duaghter

b) The supervisor that ordered the first order

C) the MD that ordered that he has to see all patient equal

D) The Supervisor that fired..

Then what do you know about the CODE OF CONDUCT OF THE HOSPITAL THAT HE FIRST SIGNED.....

THE AGREEMENTS OF EMPLOYEMENT......

THE OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE THAT WE DO NOT KNOW ABOUT....

..............If I am the jugde here, the story is missing vital details......

Timeline

someone's gotta pay for this. This doesn't make sense? In your opinion, whom do you think will pay for it?

a) the males that requested certain service for their wives and duaghter

b) The supervisor that ordered the first order

C) the MD that ordered that he has to see all patient equal

D) The Supervisor that fired..

Then what do you know about the CODE OF CONDUCT OF THE HOSPITAL THAT HE FIRST SIGNED.....

THE AGREEMENTS OF EMPLOYEMENT......

THE OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE THAT WE DO NOT KNOW ABOUT....

..............If I am the jugde here, the story is missing vital details......

The Health Department will pay for this since all employees are agents for them and, as such, are liable. Any repercussions are something else.

Your questions are valid, I've asked the same questions, however, YOUR ARGUMENT IS FLAWED AND ASSUMES THAT THESE QUESTIONS HAVE NEVER BEEN RAISED. The EECO has already vetted the info, so they would likely have all these questions before they advised him to proceed. res ipsa loquitur

Edited by IR5FORMUMSIE

IR5